Foster V Varadkar

im axeled

I'm not sure on the EU, they are making all the right noises but I don't trust them to try and pressure us in to going ahead.

But on other hand it would be very bad PR for them!
Pressure one of their smaller countries, a loyal EU country in to accepting something they don't want and that may jeopardise peace. It would be a disaster for them and they would be blamed for any blood spilled.
with them having to send in an army to mop up all that blood, i wonder what they would do as regards belfast councils stockpiling of pallets for the 12th

im axeled

you've got the biggest mouth going, I know that.
threatening us with the eu, jesus christ.
like we give a s h i t?

how about we make an exchange then eh? all the scummy micks from the uk for all our brethren in the north?
actually nah, f u ck that, threats from little micks ain't gonna soften our resolve.

prepared for peace, ready for war.
and u better believe it u bogtrotters.
and next time the gloves will be off, raf wiping out entire council estates in londonderry, the royal artillery ************************-ing up cork when all you s h i tbags have retreated south like cowards, oh you better believe you little no-ones. The paras will take dublin in a day, who r ya!??!!?!??!?!!?

you wanna see how us brits really do war, take a look at cologne, hamburg, dresden and berlin in 1945.

all f u c king mouth, thats all u are mick scum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sym94ZrLKY8
yere dicks are not that big, what would the eu do, lie down

raetsel

I'm not going to argue with you about that. I happen to think it's a bad thing, and that people shouldn't contribute to its perpetuation.

The common habit of cracking stupid triumphalist jokes more often than not contributes to its perpetuation. And the silly crack that "We" should give "them" Rathlin Island falls under that heading, imo.

That is all I'm saying. I don't know where you got the idea that I was denying its existence.
You're not denying its existence, but you seem to be pretending that it is not the norm in NI, whereas in truth only a small minority here behave like an integrated community. The reality is that we are never going to rid ourselves of it until we all acquire a single political vision. It is an inescapable fact that that unity of purpose can only ever come about when the island is re-united politically.
The jokes don't perpetuate tribalism - they are merely a consequence of it.

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
... but you seem to be pretending that it is not the norm in NI, ...
Where on earth did you get that idea? I've a long record on this site of repeating ad nauseam and against all comers -- including the first poster to like your post, incidentally -- that Northern Ireland is rife with sectarianism.

The jokes in question -- and they're not all jokes -- are both a consequence of sectarianism and a substantial factor in its perpetuation.

raetsel

what your eu gonna do when we've got our vanguard subs threatening their cities, idiots.

bring it on, unfinished business, can't wait till berlin is nothing but ash

little micks, bring it on, we can't wait.
Did your special needs tutor not come to school today?

Wascurito

*Light bulb*

"Foster" is an anagram of "Forest".

As in "can't see the trees from....".

hollandia

Hey, have some respect, they're not drunks, they're the future 10% of UK prisoners.
Best of it is, he doesn't see the contradiction in posting that picture, yet championing and old school catholic in his signature. As trolling goes, it's pretty poor stuff.

hollandia

Where on earth did you get that idea? I've a long record on this site of repeating ad nauseam and against all comers -- including the first poster to like your post, incidentally -- that Northern Ireland is rife with sectarianism.

The jokes in question -- and they're not all jokes -- are both a consequence of sectarianism and a substantial factor in its perpetuation.
Now you're just trying to convince yourself of your sub section 31 bolloxology. No one else is buying it. Grow up.

Tribal

*Light bulb*

"Foster" is an anagram of "Forest".

As in "can't see the trees from....".
"Foster" is also an anagram of "softer", which is what she's made the unionist position by supporting brexit.

Sweet Darling

Violence wont work when the Unionists become a minority in the North, they will no longer have the power to bring in the troops in a unified Ireland.....So best to accept reality now and claim their place in the new Ireland....They will probably be in government as FG's coalition partners in any case...
Anything is possible, After all, provo shin fein went in to government with them.

Fr. Hank Tree

You're not denying its existence, but you seem to be pretending that it is not the norm in NI, whereas in truth only a small minority here behave like an integrated community. The reality is that we are never going to rid ourselves of it until we all acquire a single political vision. It is an inescapable fact that that unity of purpose can only ever come about when the island is re-united politically.
The jokes don't perpetuate tribalism - they are merely a consequence of it.
Brilliant.:cool:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies