Four (4) female German jihadists face death penalty

Beachcomber

Some good news from the war on terror. Four (4) female German jihadists face the death penalty in Iraq.

German Women, 16-Y-O Girl, Held in Iraqi Prison for Joining ISIS May Face Death Penality: Report

Four German women, including a 16-year-old girl, who joined Islamic State in recent years are being held in an Iraqi prison and receiving consular assistance, Der Spiegel magazine reported on Saturday.

It said diplomats had visited the four in a prison at the airport in Baghdad on Thursday and they were doing well given the circumstances. They could face the death penalty in Iraq for belonging to the militant group, the magazine added.

Der Spiegel said one of the Germans had Moroccan roots and another seemed to come from Chechnya but had a German passport.

jpc

No indulging in Iraq.
That's the way it is.

enuffisenuff

stuff on em

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Quite sad about the 16 year old but I am sure the Iraqi government are well aware of what will happen if she is allowed back to Germany.

After a period in detention she will be 'cured', released and will find a way to get a suicide vest or go on a shooting/stabbing spree.

What can be done, really? Its a bizarre one indeed?

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Good its what jihadis deserve every last one of them.
Careful what you wish for though - you do not want to make martyrs out of them which is what might happen.

Active and willing membership of ISIS should be up there as a crime against humanity, but when you consider there are still those who question the Holocaust.....

razorblade

Careful what you wish for though - you do not want to make martyrs out of them which is what might happen.

Active and willing membership of ISIS should be up there as a crime against humanity, but when you consider there are still those who question the Holocaust.....
These people are a danger to world security, they slaughter innocent people, i have zero sympathy for them, the world is better off without them.

Hunter-Gatherer

do these girls get 100 virgin fellas when they bomb their way into Valhalla ?

*EPIC SUCCESS*

These people are a danger to world security, they slaughter innocent people, i have zero sympathy for them, the world is better off without them.
Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for them at all.

But I would thread carefully, ISIS needs to be thoroughly discredited first and foremost. Reprisal can come later.

Removing this infection is the priority.

benroe

I think the death penalty for a sixteen year old is a bit harsh, especially if no violent act was committed by her, surly some guilt lies with those who influenced her.

Beachcomber

No indulging in Iraq.
That's the way it is.
True enough.

Germany is giving these jihadists consular assistance wich is fair enough, but I was wondering if the German diplomats will go beyond their duty to make sure that these females receive due process, and push for something like non-enforcement of the death sentence if they are found guilty and/or repatriation of the females to Germany.

My view is that these females got themselves into this situation, and that the German authorities are under no obligation to do anything more than ensure that they receive due process in Iraq. After that let the process do its thing and if they end up being sentenced to death then that's the outcome.

benroe

do these girls get 100 virgin fellas when they bomb their way into Valhalla ?
No, apparently the are re-united with their husbands and get to serve them for eternity, lucky them eh.

Beachcomber

I doubt that razorblade or me (or millions of others) will consider them to be martyrs.

After they are dead they'll just be a few more dead jihadists to add to the thousands that have died recently.

Are you concerned that some Muslims back in Germany will act up if these four end up dead?

Sotired

Do you not think that anyone should be allowed to question the holocaust, like the questioning of any other historical event?

And when they do question it, there should be a pile of evidence available to answer those questions.

PC Principle

Some good news from the war on terror. Four (4) female German jihadists face the death penalty in Iraq.

German Women, 16-Y-O Girl, Held in Iraqi Prison for Joining ISIS May Face Death Penality: Report

Four German women, including a 16-year-old girl, who joined Islamic State in recent years are being held in an Iraqi prison and receiving consular assistance, Der Spiegel magazine reported on Saturday.

It said diplomats had visited the four in a prison at the airport in Baghdad on Thursday and they were doing well given the circumstances. They could face the death penalty in Iraq for belonging to the militant group, the magazine added.

Der Spiegel said one of the Germans had Moroccan roots and another seemed to come from Chechnya but had a German passport.
Fantastic news.

Well done Iraq.

Nemesiscorporation

They joined ISIS to take part in genocide, child trafficking, sex slavery, ethnic cleansing, etc. Death sentence sounds fair enough.

PC Principle

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for them at all.

But I would thread carefully, ISIS needs to be thoroughly discredited first and foremost. Reprisal can come later.

Removing this infection is the priority.
Because right now ISIS is so credible.

New Threads

Most Replies