Fox host: Church is the best place to get shot because you’re close to Jesus when you die............

eoghanacht

Check out the insights into the psychology of some of these nuts.

'“So, I’m trying to look at some positives here and know that those people are with the Lord now and experiencing eternity and no more suffering, no more sadness anymore.”

Some extreme xtians are convinced that the here and now on earth is actually 'hell'. I've seen this before in the mawkish statements on 'the valley of the shadow of death' and the 'miserere' and so on.

They'll never admit to it though the strand is there in the psychology.
I doubt it they massacred the Cathars during the albegensian crusade for holding that same beliefs

Nitrogen

Check out the insights into the psychology of some of these nuts.

'“So, I’m trying to look at some positives here and know that those people are with the Lord now and experiencing eternity and no more suffering, no more sadness anymore.”

Some extreme xtians are convinced that the here and now on earth is actually 'hell'. I've seen this before in the mawkish statements on 'the valley of the shadow of death' and the 'miserere' and so on.

They'll never admit to it though the strand is there in the psychology.
But Texas is hell

dizillusioned

Could have been worse I suppose, they could have had Dr. Robert Jeffress speaking (again)... each time I see him I have to "wonder"....... he is so effeminate he makes BB look Butch..;)

(runs and hides in the corner)

Socratus O' Pericles

I wonder if they come out with this whenever a suicide bomber kills a stack of people in a Mosque? or does it only work for (some) Christians?
I'd say you have to evangelical to get the fast train.

Socratus O' Pericles

Could have been worse I suppose, they could have had Dr. Robert Jeffress speaking (again)... each time I see him I have to "wonder"....... he is so effeminate he makes BB look Butch..;)

(runs and hides in the corner)
Gay as xmas..............

[video=youtube;MbRiwie01-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbRiwie01-E[/video]

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Knowing America there is probably a gun store somewhere re-arranging their display with single shot revolvers under 'lone believer', pump-action shotguns under 'Our New Pews 1-4 Special!' and a convertible semi-automatic under 'Rapture-'Em-All'.

I read years ago that the minimum age for buying a handgun in Texas was 14 years of age.

Jack Walsh

Worth remembering by the time these people get to the Network news desk they've inhaled so much hair-spray they are barely mobile.
One of the most comforting things about the Trump phenomenon is (as Sidey has correctly identified) a huge proportion of his support are cranky old white c*nts, coffin dodging saddos becoming more addicted to fairy stories.
They consume what wan*kstain evangelical frauds and Fox tell them, because they want and need to believe it.
Trump is a logical extension.
A 71 year old fraud who never had a religious bone in his body but now sees these miserable old c*nts as easy marks

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
One of the most comforting things about the Trump phenomenon is (as Sidey has correctly identified) a huge proportion of his support are cranky old white c*nts, coffin dodging saddos becoming more addicted to fairy stories.
They consume what wan*kstain evangelical frauds and Fox tell them, because they want and need to believe it.
Trump is a logical extension.
I have quite a lot of time for Brother Sidey's analytical reports it has to be said. He's right a lot more than wrong in my opinion.

Socratus O' Pericles

After 2.5 k years i'm glad she answered ol' Epicurius:

The riddle reads thus:

"If God is willing to prevent evil, but is not able to
Then He is not omnipotent.

If He is able, but not willing
Then He is malevolent.

If He is both able and willing
Then whence cometh evil?

If He is neither able nor willing
Then why call him God?"

Socratus O' Pericles

Any looney can get a gun legally stateside, the Texas shooter was an xtian, a wife and child beater an animal torturer and a general harasser of innocents......... give him an arsenal and let him off........its the constitution, the Right to Bear Arms.

dizillusioned

Blokes - he's behind the pink edged leopard-skin print sofa with sequinned cushions!
Actually, I don't have the pink sofa, it is zebra print and bright green... hey I never said I wasn't a design guru..;)

Socratus O' Pericles

Actually, I don't have the pink sofa, it is zebra print and bright green... hey I never said I wasn't a design guru..;)
Bet ya still have the trousers down around the knees tho'

Socratus O' Pericles

On the surface it sounds silly, but when you read the article she has a point. Most people wouldn't like to be gunned down anywhere though. I'm not religious but I get where she's coming from, some people find comfort in their church.
An AK 47 up the jacksie provides little comfort I'd imagine.

Jack Walsh

Any looney can get a gun legally stateside, the Texas shooter was an xtian, a wife and child beater an animal torturer and a general harasser of innocents......... give him an arsenal and let him off........its the constitution, the Right to Bear Arms.
If you wrote down the 10 most glaringly obvious (and sane) reasons for denying someone the right to buy automatic weapons, this guy would comfortably tick about 9 of them

But Trump says he and hundreds of thousands just like him must continue to be allowed easy access to sub machine guns, as by doing so "It makes America safer"
Go figure

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom