• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

France votes; Macron - v - Le Pen in the second round of voting for the presidency.

For whom would you vote in the 2nd round of the French Presidential election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Macron faces off Le Pen in the second and final round of voting.

Worth its own thread and poll? I think so.

ger12

Macron faces off Le Pen in the second and final round of voting.

Worth its own thread and poll? I think so.
What's your sense today of who people will choose?

Spanner Island

Another lose lose for Ireland I reckon...

Neither Le Pen nor Macron will be good for us.

What's your sense today of who people will choose?
Right now, Macron. He's predicted to pick up most of the - if you like - second preferences. Turnout will be a factor, which is where a stray confounding issue comes in. The Monday after the vote is a bank holiday. This might help Le Pen. Macron is strong in urban areas. Many urbanites may be on holiday or visiting family outside their constituency.

ger12

Right now, Macron. He's predicted to pick up most of the - if you like - second preferences. Turnout will be a factor, which is where a stray confounding issue comes in. The Monday after the vote is a bank holiday. This might help Le Pen. Macron is strong in urban areas. Many urbanites may be on holiday or visiting family outside their constituency.
Do you think Le Pen has an dis/advantage being a woman or is it purely down to left/middle/right?

blokesbloke

I do wish people would decide what sort of insult to use against Macron if they are going to insist on using his sex life against him.

Either he's a granny-shagger or he's a homosexual.

He can hardly be both.

Last edited:

troll account

I do wish people would decide what sort of insult to use against Macron if they are going to insist on using his sex life against him.

Either he's a granny-shagger or he's a homosexual.

He can't hardly be both.
Dirty little macron is bent as a 6 pound note

blokesbloke

Besides it's perfectly obvious why Macron shouldn't be President.

His name makes me think of macarons, and France cannot have President Macaron because it sounds silly.

Really, do I have to explain the obvious about world affairs all the time?

Last edited:

Strawberry

Besides it's perfectly obvious why Macron shouldn't be President.

His name makes me think of of Macarons, and France cannot have President Macaron because it sounds silly.

Really, do I have to explain the obvious about world affairs all the time?
Le Pen sounds like French for The Dick. At risk of being a big homophobe, I can see how that name would be more appealing to you.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies