• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Free land in Russia. Would you go???

Truth.ie

Over 80% of Brits (in a limited poll) say yes, and many pending on Brexit.

80% of Brits would be happy to quit UK for RUSSIA after Putin offers free land | World | News | Daily Express

It sounds like a romantic, exciting proposal and would appeal to a certain psyche.
With Europe imploding and not exactly looking good for the next generation, it's inevitable there will be a white, European exodus and population movements.
Either internally inside Europe or outside.

Does it appeal to you?
Open spaces. New World. Sense of pioneering. Life changing experience? Fantastic political leadership?

drummed

Absolutely incredible opportunity to move to the middle of nowhere.

I encourage you to leave at once before all the good caves are gone.

raspberry tea

Fantastic?Hmm i dunno plutonium sandwiches and in your tea if you do not agree with the political narrative....I hear siberia is nice in the winter...

drummed

Interesting.

A while back I received an investment proposal.
€45.00 will buy you an acre of agricultural land along the Latvia/Russian border.
No it won't! Are you some sort of fool?

Where did you get this, in an email from Nigeria?

Jesus.............:roll:

GDPR

I have been to Russia twice and I strongly recommend it to people. "Mind blowing" is a cliche but some of the conversations you can have over there are just that. They are dreamy but also very down to earth, whimsical but also extremely serious- also no room for paranoia, if they like you they like you and if they dont they dont. Given the way that the EU is going also....

Truth.ie

Absolutely incredible opportunity to move to the middle of nowhere.

I encourage you to leave at once before all the good caves are gone.
Pretty sure some gimps in Ireland were saying this in Roscommon and Donegal to the people heading to California in 1847.

raspberry tea

I have been to Russia twice and I strongly recommend it to people. "Mind blowing" is a cliche but some of the conversations you can have over there are just that. They are dreamy but also very down to earth, whimsical but also extremely serious- also no room for paranoia, if they like you they like you and if they dont they dont. Given the way that the EU is going also....
Yeah met a russian once,they are very,very straightforward,i never thought they would have a sense of humour but do,some of them can drink too,they are down to earth people (well most except for the one's that buy football stadiums or poison journalists for large sums of money)..I find Russian men in general very attractive,even the not so macho ones are really hot,i love the accent...

drummed

Pretty sure some gimps in Ireland were saying this in Roscommon and Donegal to the people heading to California in 1847.
Rural Siberia where the nearest electricity or phoneline is 200km away is the new California? I see.

I assume you are leaving soon?

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Yeah met a russian once,they are very,very straightforward,i never thought they would have a sense of humour but do,some of them can drink too,they are down to earth people (well most except for the one's that buy football stadiums or poison journalists for large sums of money)..I find Russian men in general very attractive,even the not so macho ones are really hot,i love the accent...
:cool:[video=youtube;scTDEj0yYUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scTDEj0yYUQ[/video]

raspberry tea

On second thought,if there was a really hot,hot russian with the free land,i would be tempted to go...Hell i would go!

irish_bob

please elaborate , what is so different about russia ?

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
So Vladeemir is looking to take the "Human Shield" plan from Saddam?

statsman

No you haven't, Bill.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Was California a favoured destination in 1847? I thought it was Canada?

And there isn't a famine here, so the situations are rather different.
Considering it took two years to get there, it probably could have been, Clementine. :)

MichaelR

While this is all true, unfortunately there is a dangerous part here. The land is not in cities or well-off suburbs, it is in very rural areas. And people there can be really nasty to foreigners.

And I'm writing this as a Russian.

(Though things might go somewhat better if you speak Russian. Perhaps the Russian community here and in Britain should offer lessons to those who need them? We have good teachers among us and an extra job on the side is always nice!)

irish_bob

says in the link its only 2.5 acres , you would expect to be getting a thousand times that in a place as big as siberia

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies