Free Susan Sarandon!

CookieMonster

The left-wing media reports that American actress and activist, Susan Sarandon, has been detained by the establishment law enforcement puppets in a blatant attack on her First Amendment rights.

Susan Sarandon was among 575 women arrested in Washington on Thursday after they staged a sit-in protest against Donald Trump’s zero-tolerance immigration policy inside a Senate office at the Department of Justice.

The actor tweeted extensively from the rally, at which she and fellow protesters held aloft placards demanding an end to immigration camps and declaring, “We care” – a reference to the controversial jacket worn by first lady Melania Trump when visiting a detainment centre last week.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jun/29/susan-sarandon-arrested-anti-trump-rally-washington

This is a grave day for the Unites States and all americans and I fully expect all true patriots and believers in the American dream will speak out against this silencing.

Not since the arrest of activist and petty criminal Tommy Robinson has such a terrible act been dumped on a good and honest patriot.

Herr Rommel

Hope they give her 20-30 years in the slammer.

Bill

I wouldn't take her if she came with a nest of tables.

Ramon Mercadar

The left-wing media reports that American actress and activist, Susan Sarandon, has been detained by the establishment law enforcement puppets in a blatant attack on her First Amendment rights.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jun/29/susan-sarandon-arrested-anti-trump-rally-washington

This is a grave day for the Unites States and all americans and I fully expect all true patriots and believers in the American dream will speak out against this silencing.

Not since the arrest of activist and petty criminal Tommy Robinson has such a terrible act been dumped on a good and honest patriot.
You may mock her but the day will come when you and your lackeys are tried by a Workers Tribunal and shot!

The Field Marshal

I hope she gets a lengthy jail sentence.

Betson

You can knock the likes of Kim Jong-un on many things but he would know how to deal with uppity protesters like this.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Hmmm....I expected an offer of a small plastic figurine inside a packet of Coco Pops.

Sigh.....:|

Lagertha

She has no career left, she needs something to cling to and get her attention. I blame Sean Penn. petunia Now if only she'd become a nun instead of a slacktivist.

CookieMonster

You may mock her but the day will come when you and your lackeys are tried by a Workers Tribunal and shot!
Oh if I had a penny for every time I'be been threatened with shooting by a Workers' Tribunal I'd have about the same value as an economy managed by a Workers' Tribunal.

Ramon Mercadar

You can knock the likes of Kim Jong-un on many things but he would know how to deal with uppity protesters like this.
He would have eaten her.

Notachipanoaktree

Burn the witch.

Ramon Mercadar

Oh if I had a penny for every time I'be been threatened with shooting by a Workers' Tribunal I'd have about the same value as an economy managed by a Workers' Tribunal.
FFS! That was a JOKE!

CookieMonster

She has no career left, she needs something to cling to and get her attention. I blame Sean Penn. petunia Now if only she'd become a nun instead of a slacktivist.
Dead Man Walking was a great movie.

CookieMonster

Perhaps but the title kind of gave it away. Now if they had called it 'Potentially A Dead Man Walking' it could have left you wondering?
Not if you'd read the book. :|

Levellers

Well done ladies. Nice to see not everyone is a scaredy-cat afraid of the man.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies