Free Tommy Robinson!

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

All craic etc aside lads, someone made the point to me yesterday that the DUP could put it on Theresa May and her Islamist chums (Home Secretary) regarding the persecution of Tommy Robinson. There's a huge groundswell of anger in GB regarding Muslim appeasement and far left, anti free speech fascism in general. The DUP have an opportunity here to step out from the shadows of being some strange seemingly backward party as seen by many on the mainland to being a beacon of British values amidst a cultural onslaught from those who want to destroy our European way of life.

I personally see the CNR (and SF in particular) in the process of committing suicide (the abortion thing in the south, open the floodgates to the 3rd World etc.). In short, do everything & anything simply because it might show the Unionist parties up as somehow being behind the times and looking foolish to the liberal elite in England and the ROI.

The English, it seems, have had enough of this war on their values. The rest of the UK hasn't been overrun to the same extent but its only a matter of time before it is too. The Free State is hell bent on self destruction. The gay Hindu has said he wants to bring in a million immigrants in the next 30 years. Its population replacement. Nothing short of genocidal.

Again, no messing here lads. Quarrelling over Green & Orange in the face of this onslaught looks like two bald Geezers fighting over a comb. If things keep going as they are, there will be no Green or Orange culture left in a few short decades. Its time to put ancient animosities aside and realise the real danger to all of us and combat it effectively.

Oh and FREE TOMMY!

[video=youtube;o6onskNp4tA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6onskNp4tA[/video]

mac tíre

Tell him to do his whack, ffs. I'm sure his boyfriend could do with the break.

Levellers

Tommy Yaxley is on Rule 43 with the sex cases.

Your OP sounds as if you were at the Mutiny festival and got a bad batch.

*Oliver the king killer*

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

They must be the two oddest replies to an OP in history.

Gurdiev77

Tommy was on a suspended sentence for doing what he did on Thursday.
It was bound to happen.

Perhaps he wanted it to happen ?

GDPR

It is interesting to me at least that the leaders of the Counter-Jihad movement on the UK mainland- Tommy Robinson and Ann Marie Waters are both Hiberno-English (and now neither of them are from Prod backgrounds).

I have a great photo of myself at 19 or maybe even 18 now that I think of it at a counter-protest against the EDL with my boy friend at the time holding up the Dagger and Hammer Black Front fleg roaring a stunned looking EDL lad- the reason that he is stunned is that I have just told him in the photo "You belong in f**king Auschwitz!" which was an expression of mine at the time. He wasn't expecting that at all I think.

Some Muslims on the counter-protest knew what the Dagger and Hammer fleg meant and came up and talked us about the history of the Black Front and the Strassers' struggle against Hitler. One of them even said that they had an uncle living in Syria who was in the Syrian Social Nationalist Party. They kind of presumed we were in the BNP which was actually true at the time- but he got chucked out of it a month or two later for chanting "Hamas! Hamas! Zionists to the gas!" with another group of Muslims at another protest. If the indigenous English people on the counter-protest had sussed that we would have been in serious problems.

GDPR

Serious question for people in favour of Direct Rule- what do you think UK mainland "Hate Speech" Laws will mean for Ulster?

between the bridges

Swords and Tommy up a tree....

Gurdiev77

Yaxley is a village in Cambridgeshire.

There seems no end to the trouble fatherless boys will cause in their quest for recognition and approval.

Its worth a thread of its own.

GDPR

The imprisonment of Jez Bedford, an ex-Tom and veteran of the Afghan war, for 13 months for having a moan about Zionist influence in the UK upset me a lot more than this Tommy Robinson thing. Yes though "Free Speech" is something dying a death on the UK mainland and for all their scumminess it is the DUP which is keeping it alive in Ulster.

theloner

He has got his teeth whitened and hit the gym because he felt he was gonna be in the public eye and/or the knuckle dagger's martyr agus saviour. Simply for this he deserves 10 years hard labour. He'll make a some lucky lowlife loyalist, a very lovely hubby. Throw away da key.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies