Freedom under attack?

RasherHash

Twitter fishwives’ frothfest continues

March 10, 2017 Alison Chabloz13 Comments
Update: My solicitor informs me that after three months of deliberation (the usual given time is two weeks), the CPS will be taking over the Campaign Against Antisemitism’s private prosecution (see previous posts).

Well, I have certainly not told police my availability for April and, as the CPS doesn’t seem to know what to do with me…

For all I know I could be on tour in Madagascar; we are only in March and already I’ve accepted two engagements in France, plus been on a nine-day tour of Canada. If Amanda from Finchley had left me alone, I’d still be doing requests for Hotel California on some grotty cruise contract, rather than performing my own music worldwide.

Professional victim Ms Fernandes strangely has still yet to condemn her pal Lewis’ threats against me. Now why would that be, I wonder?

What a bunch of whining fishwives – to boot, all of whom are immigrants or second generation daughters of immigrants to the UK. For these desperate idiots, anyone who loves Britain and the British people must be a “Neo-Nazi”, which is of course ironic in the extreme.

The above screenshots have been sent to my solicitor with instructions to forward them to police.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/

roc_

She's entitled to her point of view whatever you think of it...
I illustrated above that it is not her own point of view. - It is no surprise that she has the exact same views as you, and/or that she has been indoctrinated in the exact same manner you have been.

So the problem we have does not come down to "allowing people their point of view". No, the problem we have lies in something else - it lies in sections of our society choosing to abdicate their individual critical faculties in favor of a politics based on self-righteous sentimental self-regard and hatred of a group of people they believe are responsible for all the ills of the world (and of course their own personal travails). And their ascribing to certain dogmas that promote this.

The problem lies in these sections of our society putting their faith in clearly malevolent activists promising a great leap into some "moral" utopia, through dystopian 'quick fixes' to many of the ills of the world.

So how do you address the actual problem? - You really think that such ideas as you and Chabloz have should just be subscribed to "opinion", and thus left sacrosanct? - You think that you should be allowed to go around and infect other susceptible half-wits with such ideas as "all Zionists" are warmongering, devious, cruel, inhuman, rapacious, plotting, immoral, child-murdering... a people who would even attack the handicapped and infirm, who use the Holocaust to “shut up” the cries of the Palestinians who suffer under them, who "traffic" the memory of their six million dead, to try and legitimise an illegitimate state, who in fact are making it all up, etc. etc...".

No. That is not freedom of speech. It is hate speech. And it is incitement to hate. Clearly. So the law today should deal severely with semi-celebrities as Chabloz to make an example and test the ground, and look seriously towards tackling the malign influence of the likes of you as soon as is feasibly possible. For if Chabloz is to be locked up, you ought to be locked up with her, for the disgraceful, retarded, logic and rationales such as you propagate on this forum.

EDIT - I also of course think that the law should equally apply to your Mr. Mark Lewis for the tweets above - if the case can be made that the abusive language and the nature of the communication had the result of making Chabloz believe that violence would be used against her etc.

Last edited:

RasherHash

I illustrated above that it is not her own point of view. - It is no surprise that she has the exact same views as you, and/or that she has been indoctrinated in the exact same manner you have been.

So the problem we have does not come down to "allowing people their point of view". No, the problem we have lies in something else - it lies in sections of our society choosing to abdicate their individual critical faculties in favor of a politics based on self-righteous sentimental self-regard and hatred of a group of people they believe are responsible for all the ills of the world (and of course their own personal travails). And their ascribing to certain dogmas that promote this.

The problem lies in these sections of our society putting their faith in clearly malevolent activists promising a great leap into some "moral" utopia, through dystopian 'quick fixes' to many of the ills of the world.

So how do you address the actual problem? - You really think that such ideas as you and Chabloz have should just be subscribed to "opinion", and thus left sacrosanct? - You think that you should be allowed to go around and infect other susceptible half-wits with such ideas as "all Zionists" are warmongering, devious, cruel, inhuman, rapacious, plotting, immoral, child-murdering... a people who would even attack the handicapped and infirm, who use the Holocaust to “shut up” the cries of the Palestinians who suffer under them, who "traffic" the memory of their six million dead, to try and legitimise an illegitimate state, who in fact are making it all up, etc. etc...".

No. That is not freedom of speech. It is hate speech. And it is incitement to hate. Clearly. So the law today should deal severely with semi-celebrities as Chabloz to make an example and test the ground, and look seriously towards tackling the malign influence of the likes of you as soon as is feasibly possible. For if Chabloz is to be locked up, you ought to be locked up with her, for the disgraceful, retarded, logic and rationales such as you propagate on this forum.
Lol, you truly are a nutter lil roc_

You just want to ban everyone and lock them up if they don't allow you zionazis to mass murder and rob to your hearts content ;)

roc_

Lol, you truly are a nutter lil roc_

You just want to ban everyone and lock them up if they don't allow you zionazis to mass murder and rob to your hearts content ;)
The law should be drawn on to bring cases like yourself to account. - The task the law has in this is to decide whether your representations on here can be construed as hate speech or not.

Now obviously, I know myself what I think about this. It seems blindingly obvious to me.

But there needs to be a systematic legal manner in which the courts can decide this. There has been a fair amount of work in this area recently, and it is obviously urgently needed. I look forward to seeing the results of this work. If the work has been good, it will bring much needed clarity to the issues, explicating the moral, human, circumstantial and other factors which bear on deciding this question.

For now, you have a certain impunity to go around saying what you do. But to most people it is at least a travesty, quite likely a tragedy, that you currently have this impunity. I hope the situation changes soon.

RasherHash

The law should be drawn on to bring cases like yourself to account. - The task the law has in this is to decide whether your representations on here can be construed as hate speech or not.

Now obviously, I know myself what I think about this. It seems blindingly obvious to me.

But there needs to be a systematic legal manner in which the courts can decide this. There has been a fair amount of work in this area recently, and it is obviously urgently needed. I look forward to seeing the results of this work. If the work has been good, it will bring much needed clarity to the issues, explicating the moral, human, circumstantial and other factors which bear on deciding this question.

For now, you have a certain impunity to go around saying what you do. But to most people it is at least a travesty, quite likely a tragedy, that you currently have this impunity. I hope the situation changes soon.
Hate speech will also apply to hate merchants like you and the zionazi gang on here little man.

RasherHash

Uh oh, 'what we need is more censorship'?

Really?

The German government has published a draft law that will impose huge fines (up to €50m) on social networks that fail promptly to remove hate speech, fake news and other undesirable content from their platforms. Social media companies will be required to explain rules and complaint procedures clearly to users and follow up on each complaint. Content that is blatantly illegal must be taken down within 24 hours, while other law-breaking content must be taken down or blocked within seven days.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/19/john-naughton-germany-fine-social-media-sites-facebook-twitter-hate-speech?CMP=twt_gu

GDPR

You see the problem here is that a lot of what Zionists and even yourself have written on here could easily be interpreted as "Hate Speech", certainly most of the "Counter Jihad" websites you draw on would come under that category in the eyes of people such as Mercurial. So from where you currently stand calling for sharper "Hate Speech" Laws is actually placing yourself in danger.

RasherHash

You see the problem here is that a lot of what Zionists and even yourself have written on here could easily be interpreted as "Hate Speech", certainly most of the "Counter Jihad" websites you draw on would come under that category in the eyes of people such as Mercurial. So from where you currently stand calling for sharper "Hate Speech" Laws is actually placing yourself in danger.
Lol, the zionazis don't think any laws apply to them :)

roc_

... The German government has published a draft law that will impose huge fines (up to €50m) on social networks that fail promptly to remove hate speech, fake news and other undesirable content from their platforms. Social media companies will be required to explain rules and complaint procedures clearly to users and follow up on each complaint. Content that is blatantly illegal must be taken down within 24 hours, while other law-breaking content must be taken down or blocked within seven days.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/19/john-naughton-germany-fine-social-media-sites-facebook-twitter-hate-speech?CMP=twt_gu
That is definitely a start.

But the real challenge will be doing it on smaller platforms like p.ie.

Even, you can see when certain propagators of hate speech, prejudice and conspiracism are sanctioned on sites like this one, they just go off and coalesce on sites like ******************.

The problem is that the hate and conspiracy mongers exist to search out and hear echoes of their own sentiment from other souls. They need to hear new rationalisations of their sentiment. Test out their own variations, and so on.

They are going to be the biggest problem of the twenty first century. The fight against their scourge will be perhaps the most important chapter in tomorrow' s history books imho.

Karloff

The nature of all such laws is planned abuse of such laws because interpretation is everything leaving them open to flagrant abuse. 'Out groups' like gypsies do not get much protection from them - whites get none, but 'in groups' like Jews get too much out of them. It depends on who holds the levers of power and as such far from equalising society as their creators advertise them as doing they generate inequality and racial/religious differentiation in the eyes of the law.

Unless violence or threat is involved then political speech should be allowed to flow free.

benroe

Only those who benefit from lies want to label the truth as hate speech.

Karloff

That is definitely a start.

But the real challenge will be doing it on smaller platforms like p.ie.

Even, you can see when certain propagators of hate speech, prejudice and conspiracism are sanctioned on sites like this one, they just go off and coalesce on sites like ******************.

The problem is that the hate and conspiracy mongers exist to search out and hear echoes of their own sentiment from other souls. They need to hear new rationalisations of their sentiment. Test out their own variations, and so on.

They are going to be the biggest problem of the twenty first century. The fight against their scourge will be perhaps the most important chapter in tomorrow' s history books imho.
Love your avatar, wonder how many times it has been seen and what implications that has for your thesis here.

You are probably one of about five posters who have ever produced antisemitic graphic caricatures on pie.

roc_

Love your avatar, wonder how many times it has been seen and what implications that has for your thesis here.

You are probably one of about five posters who have ever produced antisemitic graphic caricatures on pie.
i have a avatar the makes an ironic reference to certain stereotypes.

You personally, Karloff, come on this forum and attempts to propagate these stereotypes, repeating them at length in post after post without a touch of irony in evidence.

Hear Karloff, Rasher, Ratio and Billexed, squealing and whatabout'ing breathlessly. Four better contributors i couldn't have chosen to illustrate the point being made.

Telstar 62

How will you spread hatred of Iran, Russia and the Palestinians if they bring in hate speech censorship online?
Getting people to face facts should be enough for them to wake up.

'Spreading hatred' as you so bull sh ittingly call it - is unnecessary.:cool:

GDPR

Hear Karloff, Rasher, Ratio and Billexed, squealing and whatabout'ing breathlessly. Four better contributors i couldn't have chosen to illustrate the point being made.
The thing is that none of us are arguing that you should be censored. The thing is that Rashers has contained himself more closely to the boundaries of "Political Correctness" than you yourself have and certainly more than the other hard line Zionists have.

Karloff

You personally, Karloff, come on this forum and attempts to propagate these stereotypes, repeating them at length in post after post without a touch of irony in evidence.

So you get a pass from antisemitism because you are one of the moral guardians or some such... Right.

Then the caricatures themselves on a standalone basis are not offensive according to this logic, it's only 'who' uses them - shows what a complete nonsense this incitement industry is at it's base.

RasherHash

And they were all zionazis.

RasherHash

Stfu antisemite.

RasherHash

Anti-Fa and Brit First/TR all funded by Israhell?

[video=youtube;A3T_JsFiB3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3T_JsFiB3Q[/video]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies