Freemasons

Westbrit

What are the members views on freemason.

Would anybody join?
Are they relevant?
Would it harm a politician to be exposed as a freemason?

Desmond

Its a really bad thing and they have done enormous harm.
Seeing as all politicians , journalists judges etc etc are in the masons almost without exception you can hardly expect that it would cause them harm to be exposed as one.

If you are before a court in the UK get a woman to defend you. That way the brothers, the judge and "your" lawyer won't decide the case down the lodge.

There

ireland2004

Desmond said:
Seeing as all politicians , journalists judges etc etc are in the masons almost without exception you can hardly expect that it would cause them harm to be exposed as one.
:|

eurocrat

Desmond said:
:lol: Haven't heard someone closing an argument like that since I was 6.

mbari hogun

I'd join if only because conspiracy theorists, Nazis, extremist Muslims, and Stalinists seem to share such a hate for them.

BarryW

There was an excellent Prime Time documentary on this lot a few years ago. (or was it Would You Believe.....)

It seemed to show them as being a fairly harmless and pathetic bunch of old boys - like the Apprentice Boys, only slightly younger

mbari hogun

Why would I want to research them (and not on Wikipedia)? The only people who care enough about the Freemasons to write extensively on them are crackpots who accuse them of being Jewish Satanist Protestant Capitalist Commie Nazis.

coconut

BarryW said:
It seemed to show them as being a fairly harmless and pathetic bunch of old boys - like the Apprentice Boys, only slightly younger
Pathetic is right. But harmless, I wouldn't say so. Commonly documentaries which claim to go after the truth only scrape the surface, for example Fahrenheit 9/11.

jjacollins

I'd advise anyone interested either for or against the Freemasons to read a fantastic book called The Hiram Key by Robert Lomas.

It tells how Freemasonary started with the Knights Templars and maybe even earlier.

It really gives an insight into our own history too, you will start to understand why Paisley calls the Pope the anti Christ.

There's some extremely interesting bits about Newgrange.

Its all in there.

coconut

mbari hogun said:
Why would I want to research them (and not on Wikipedia)? The only people who care enough about the Freemasons to write extensively on them are crackpots who accuse them of being Jewish Satanist Protestant Capitalist Commie Nazis.
Ah, so clearly you know nothing about them. That's why you should research them.

mbari hogun

So how does one join? After you endure the Paddling of the Swollen Ass (With Paddles), they just give you your ring and belt-buckle and you're in?

Bogwarrior

The Vatican forbids Catholic entry to the Freemasons.
Cardinal Ratzinger,(yes him), updated the Churches ban on Freemason entry in 1981. So there!

ireland2004

Bogwarrior said:
The Vatican forbids Catholic entry to the Freemasons.
Cardinal Ratzinger,(yes him), updated the Churches ban on Freemason entry in 1981. So there!
Freemasons only shake with there left hand. I bet ye didn't know that.

SO THERE. :x

mbari hogun

So the Catholic Church are opposed too? Judging by the rogues gallery up against the Masons (Catholics, nazis, some communists, HAMAS, etc.), they're like, the best group ever.

I'll end up visiting one of the lodges or whatever and be terribly disappointed. The shadowy Judeo-Bolshevik organization shouted out in the HAMAS manifesto will turn out to be a bunch of old men drinking beer organizing bake sales, and I'll be sad.

Maeve

mbari hogun said:
I'll end up visiting one of the lodges or whatever and be terribly disappointed. The shadowy Judeo-Bolshevik organization shouted out in the HAMAS manifesto will turn out to be a bunch of old men drinking beer organizing bake sales, and I'll be sad.
Here in the States...you'd be sad. Some of them don't even drink beer!

Popular Threads

Most Replies