• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Freemen of Ireland spamming P.ie

lies

Twitter
yes
Just how many DDI threads will the Freemen start?

It reminds me a bit of the Ron Paul nonsense in the last few elections, where a bunch of activists spam the internet and give the impression that the candidate/ideology is a lot more mainstream than it is... and inevitably, when the truth comes out, they then will cry fraud or media bias or some other nonsense.

Does Ireland REALLY need a "conspiracy theory party" for it's "sovereign citizens"?

Probably not.

It is a sad reflection on the current system though, that a nutter party would get as much traction as they have (as opposed to the .001% of the vote they should probably get). Shame all this digital space isn't being used to promote something meaningful. And shame on the mainstream parties for being so crap as to allow these delusionals to get any foothold at all.

IbrahaimMohamad

Someone should tell the freemen that there is nothing free, nothing is for nothing.

They want tho offload their debts onto the taxpayer while keeping their assets!

Clanrickard

Does Ireland REALLY need a "conspiracy theory party" for it's "sovereign citizens"?

Probably not.
The only conspiracy nuts are idiots like you who seem to attribute the recent success of DDI to the Koch Brothers/Opus Dei/Right Wing American Groups/Libertas/CIA/Mossad whatever. Grow up.

LamportsEdge

Someone should tell the freemen that there is nothing free, nothing is for nothing.

They want tho offload their debts onto the taxpayer while keeping their assets!
Yes. And this prerogative in Ireland belongs only to bank boardrooms.

lies

Twitter
yes
The only conspiracy nuts are idiots like you who seem to attribute the recent success of DDI to the Koch Brothers/Opus Dei/Right Wing American Groups/Libertas/CIA/Mossad whatever. Grow up.
Yeah, of course I never did that.

This is where I should be posting strawman cartoons, yes?

I wouldn't be surprised if people like the Koch Brothers were involved, at some distant level, but of course never claimed it as fact.

I know you like to try and muddy the waters by stating crap like that, but for the record, it's not true.

And of course, it also allows you to respond without having to address the reality that, at it's core, DDI is a "freeman political movement". A self-described one at that.

statsman

Just ignore them, they crave attention so deny it to them.

Ribeye

It reminds me a bit of the Ron Paul nonsense in the last few elections, where a bunch of activists spam the internet and give the impression that the candidate/ideology is a lot more mainstream than it is... and inevitably, when the truth comes out, they then will cry fraud or media bias or some other nonsense.

Probably not.

It is a sad reflection on the current system though, that a nutter party would get as much traction as they have (as opposed to the .001% of the vote they should probably get). Shame all this digital space isn't being used to promote something meaningful. And shame on the mainstream parties for being so crap as to allow these delusionals to get any foothold at all.
Do you regard me as a Ron Paul activist?

I'd be very proud to be called that,

lies

Twitter
yes
Do you regard me as a Ron Paul activist?

I'd be very proud to be called that,
I have no idea. I know you blather on about his nonsense, but have no idea if it's just on P.ie or on other forums as well.

Still waiting for you to give me that example of a capitalist country.

I believe you think there's currently no example of any capitalist country, yes? And there never has been?

Clanrickard

This is where I should be posting strawman cartoons, yes?
You have posted enough straw man rubbish for one week.

Mossy Heneberry

Probably not.

you obviously feel threatened by them and are running scared. I've only see two threads (and one of those is locked) so far.

Are you a statist?

Clanrickard

:(

Poor you.

Still haven't got an actual response... ah well, it's hard when you're painted in a corner.
Response to what? You, and a few others, made up crap on a thread about DDI and cannot substantiate a single syllable of it.

Clanrickard

you obviously feel threatened by them and are running scared. I've only see two threads (and one of those is locked) so far.

Are you a statist?
DDI have people rattled. The last thing the main parties want is direct democracy. Their modus operandi is deals done in back rooms to suit themselves. The last thing they want is people having a say.

lies

Twitter
yes

Are you a statist?
To respond to your unrelated questions:

The Meath election threads are full of freeman promoters, there's also two DDI threads, and more freeman threads...

I don't feel threatened, by them personally, but am also not a fan of liars spamming P.ie...

Am I a statist? Do you believe in democracy? Because even if a crazy referenda passes it'll still be implemented by... guess who... wait for it... you're gonna love this... the state.

So I suppose you're opposed to that?

lies

Twitter
yes
DDI have people rattled. The last thing the main parties want is direct democracy. Their modus operandi is deals done in back rooms to suit themselves. The last thing they want is people having a say.
LOL.

People aren't "rattled".

I remember endless delusional Paultards claimign the same thing... oh noes, we're all rattled by your fringer crap.

Direct Democracy is as flawed as any other form of democracy, but DDI is as much about pushing an AGENDA as support direct democracy.

There's still no clear answer, for instance, to this question:

If the PEOPLE want to pass an pro-EU/pro-bailout/pro-eviction referendum, will DDI support that?

It's direct democracy after all.

It's empowering the people after all.

Ribeye

I have no idea. I know you blather on about his nonsense, but have no idea if it's just on P.ie or on other forums as well.

Still waiting for you to give me that example of a capitalist country.

I believe you think there's currently no example of any capitalist country, yes? And there never has been?
You debate like a teenage boy:)