• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

French Employment minister "'France is totally bankrupt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

robut

'France is totally bankrupt': Employment minister Michel Sapin - European, Business - Independent.ie

FRANCE’S employment minister Michel Sapin has admitted the country is "totally bankrupt".

The unexpected news came during a radio interview yesterday and is thought to have sent the country’s business leaders into a state of shock.

“There is a state but it is a totally bankrupt state,” Mr Sapin said. “That is why we had to put a deficit reduction plan in place, and nothing should make us turn away from that objective.”
So much for the great white hope that is/was Monsieur Hollande and his policys. The rich bailing out to the UK inc, possibly, Nicolas Sarkozy. Theirs confidence when even your previous president emigrates.

Will this powder keg blow also? Will we have F P I I G S ... all we need is an N country and we will have S P I F I N G

/mod/ there's an existing thread on this on the main page. /mod/

robut

Also -http://www.thejournal.ie/french-minster-totally-bankrupt-774110-Jan2013

Status
Not open for further replies.