• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

French government suppressed news of torture in Bataclan attack.

parentheses

It is now alleged that ISIS memebers inflicted gruesome torture on hostages at the Bataclan theatre. Victims were allegedly cut open with knives and castrated. Eyes were also cut out.

And the torture was allegedly filmed for ISIS propaganda.

Allegedly the French government suppressed this news for fear of inflaming opinion in France.

French lawmakers told Bataclan terrorists tortured, disemboweled victims | Fox News

Prester Jim

I'm glad they covered it up, no need for the relatives to know that.
I find the hate the attackers must have felt incomprehensible.
Utter scum.

ger12

Utter scum.
If it were my relative I would need to know.

Cover ups are a poor substitute for truth.

gerhard dengler

How come none of the eye witnesses who survived observed this torture?

Granted those eye witnesses would have had self preservation utmost in mind - but no eye witness said that people in that theatre had been tortured.

OrderoftheDragon

Same happened with the Dhaka attack, Europe is not even at the races in this war with liberals and mass immigrationists undermining Europe with their every utterance.

Faith In Science

PJ

I see your point of view however it is imortant to know the full facts of the people we are dealing with. The people of Europe must be told the truth as too long are political class have colluded in letting Muslims get away with heinous crimes. I'm thinking of the molestation of perhaps up to a million young Non-Muslim children in Britain by Muslim Rape Gangs. We need to be riled up for the war that is needed.

Dame_Enda

The French public will be further outraged at Mr 14%.

an innocent abroad

Never let a good crisis go to waste!!!!

At no time did any of the victims, also witnesses say anything about torture!!!

The type of weaponry they were using could easily do the same type of damage.

But none of the official post mortens report "Torture"

FFS!!!!

OrderoftheDragon

Bangladesh siege: Twenty killed at Holey Artisan Bakery in Dhaka - BBC News

"Gunmen stormed the Holey Artisan Bakery cafe in Dhaka late on Friday before troops entered almost 12 hours later.

Six attackers were also killed and one was arrested, officials said. Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina has declared two days of national mourning.

Nine Italians, seven Japanese, one US citizen and an Indian also died.

Bangladesh Army Brig Gen Naim Asraf Chowdhury said the victims had been "brutally" attacked with sharp weapons."

an innocent abroad

If it were my relative I would need to know.

Cover ups are a poor substitute for truth.
Relatives will have official post mortem reports.

This would have come out before now...

Me thinks France muddying the waters for their complete security incompetence!!!!

stopdoingstuff

imagine covering up fot ISIS just to prevent the FN from getting a few per cent more. the european ruling elites are depraved cadavers.

roc_

Utter scum.
Hate is not the motivation for these acts.

Conquering, glorifying, savage, martydom and bloody sacrifice, for the sake of something so much greater than oneself, is more like it.

Jihadism. Faith. Hate has f ck all to do with it. There is nothing near worthy of anything like hate from these lofty heights of supremacism and (alleged) spiritual striving.

petaljam

Never let a good crisis go to waste!!!!

At no time did any of the victims, also witnesses say anything about torture!!!

The type of weaponry they were using could easily do the same type of damage.

But none of the official post mortens report "Torture"

FFS!!!!
Have the post mortems been published? (I don't know, maybe they have. A link would be good.)

The allegations are made in the official report into the massacre, so while not definitely proven (the counter claim is that the mutilated bodies were in fact the result of the bombs and grenades thrown by the killers) it's not just Fox News.

It's actually a rumour that's been going around since early on, but I didn't really believe it, but this is in the official testimony made to the investigating committee in March and April but published only a couple of days ago, by some of the security forces who were the first into the Bataclan.

N° 3922 tome 2 - Rapport d'enquête relative aux moyens mis en œuvre par l'Etat pour lutter contre le terrorisme depuis le 7 janvier 2015

(I don't have a page number - I'm on a mobile device - but it's nearly halfway through and it's a Brigadier Chef who testified using just his initials, T. P. He talks about women being cut on their genitals and people with their eyes taken out.)

PC Principle

You appear to be sneering at Fox news. It has more accurate reporting than CNN with its Liberal bias. Never mind the selective and slanted reporting of RTE with its incessant and nauseating PC agenda.
The intolerant Leftists only want to hear what agrees with them. Racist Bigots all of them.

rainmaker

Administrator
It is now alleged that ISIS memebers inflicted gruesome torture on hostages at the Bataclan theatre. Victims were allegedly cut open with knives and castrated. Eyes were also cut out.

And the torture was allegedly filmed for ISIS propaganda.

Allegedly the French government suppressed this news for fear of inflaming opinion in France.

French lawmakers told Bataclan terrorists tortured, disemboweled victims | Fox News
Fox News. All these months later. And not one witness has ever mentioned this :roll:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies