• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Fresh faced 'rising stars'...just what we need.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
Is'nt it great to see fresh faced smiling women (especially) been voted in help change the face of Irish politics. Regina Doherty from Meath East is just the type of newly elected politician we need, and she has business experience as well having run Enhanced Solutions Ltd. Regina previously worked as Sales Director for the Horizon Technology Group and now operates her own successful ICT distribution company (Richard watch out, the young guns are coming)...and as the Fianna Gael page states: Regina Doherty TD her favourite film is THE GODFATHER: The aging patriarch of an organized crime dynasty transfers control etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tigerben

She has done all she could to make headlines, but this is one she won't want. Will we hear the dreaded word privacy blah blah blah used. How many TDs I wonder are under pressure from companies, buy to let and others that the thought of losing their seats must weigh big on them.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
ZOO'ed so I had to put a spin on it as the original thread mentioned that she xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa company that xxxxxxxxxxxxx money to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx payer.

emulator

Is'nt it great to see fresh faced smiling women (especially) been voted in help change the face of Irish politics. Regina Doherty from Meath East is just the type of newly elected politician we need, and she has business experience as well having run Enhanced Solutions Ltd. Regina previously worked as Sales Director for the Horizon Technology Group and now operates her own successful ICT distribution company (Richard watch out, the young guns are coming)...and as the Fianna Gael page states: Regina Doherty TD her favourite film is THE GODFATHER: The aging patriarch of an organized crime dynasty transfers control etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That's exactly the type of person we need alright....

Where could we find more like her though, surely people of that calibre are hard to come by. You wouldn't simply find a load of them in the same place for instance, or in the same group or club.... now that would be handy.

I'm sure she has a very bright future ahead of her and I wish her all the luck she deserves.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
That's exactly the type of person we need alright....

Where could we find more like her though, surely people of that calibre are hard to come by. You wouldn't simply find a load of them in the same place for instance, or in the same group or club.... now that would be handy.

I'm sure she has a very bright future ahead of her and I wish her all the luck she deserves.
My sentiments exactly, but Sync 'could not possibly comment' ahem.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.

emulator

She has done all she could to make headlines, but this is one she won't want. Will we hear the dreaded word privacy blah blah blah used. How many TDs I wonder are under pressure from companies, buy to let and others that the thought of losing their seats must weigh big on them.
Not at all. She is very open and likes twitter very much and is a regular tweeter.....

http://www.politics.ie/forum/media/185897-meath-td-admits-i-love-using-twitter.html

https://twitter.com/ReginaDo

Mr. Bumble

There's an article in today's Independent about a woman who's company has gone into receivership. Coincidentally, her name is Regina too,

Marbellabound

I don't come on here anymore so much. Seems like a very odd reaction from the mods, I had read the content of what you posted on the front page of the indo in a shop this morning, hardly a state secret...

Re: You have received an infraction at Politics.ie
It's being reviewed. Both your title and the body of what you've written implies quite a bit that's hasn't been upheld anywhere.

...anywhere???Fine Gael TD's firm folds with debts of €280,000 - Small Business, Business - Independent.ie

Last edited:

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
Fianne Gael - NEW POLITICS: Fine Gael’s New Politics reform proposals « politicalreform.ie

“The Assembly will also be asked to consider how the representation of women in politics might best be increased. Fine Gael believes it is crucial that there are more female TDs...in the electoral process.

“Ministers should also never again be allowed to avoid responsibility.

“Fine Gael is convinced that public confidence in government can be restored but only if there is real tangible change in the political system. The New Politics is designed to tackle head-on ... huge policy mistakes of the last few years will not be repeated....we must also fix the political system.”

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
There's an article in today's Independent about a woman who's company has gone into receivership. Coincidentally, her name is Regina too,
Be quiet that man...

'orebel

She owes 60k to revenue and 50k to AIB, that one.

Ribeye

Whoa, what the hell is going on here, all of the Freedom of Speech alarms just sent off in the Rib Cave, flippin all of them!!!!

The Furbys are checking for a malfunction, which it must be, coz it would take a very serious infringement of Free Speech to trip all of the alarms together,

And nobody would try something like that, would they?

james toney

Fianne Gael - NEW POLITICS: Fine Gael’s New Politics reform proposals « politicalreform.ie

“The Assembly will also be asked to consider how the representation of women in politics might best be increased. Fine Gael believes it is crucial that there are more female TDs...in the electoral process.

“Ministers should also never again be allowed to avoid responsibility.

“Fine Gael is convinced that public confidence in government can be restored but only if there is real tangible change in the political system. The New Politics is designed to tackle head-on ... huge policy mistakes of the last few years will not be repeated....we must also fix the political system.”
Maybe Enda will say Her affairs are entirely in order?

Mr. Bumble

She owes 60k to revenue and 50k to AIB, that one.
According to the Independent, that Regina "could face prosecution" because of "questions over how the company was run".

Ribeye

It would appear that in addition to the Emperor, the Queen also has no clothes,

(Regina means Queen in Latin, you Palistines)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies