From Russia with....decriminalising domestic violence

GDPR

Putin has just signed it into law.

The Guardian: Putin approves change to law decriminalising domestic violence

Except he didn't. This is clearly just anti-Putin, anti-Russian propaganda by the western Sorosists and Ukrainian extremists and CIA goons and Islamists and Clintonistas and whatever you're having yourself.

His defenders will be out.

dammit has a priceless post arguing that domestic violence towards women and children should not be punishable if it is a first offence, and you can be sure that in Russia the police will enforce fines and community service.

All evidence shows that domestic violence in Russia is not taken seriously at all. Women complain that when they do report instances, the police laugh at them or shrug it off.

This is of course western propaganda, and it is well known that Russia is a very non-sexist society. Etc etc.

O

Oscurito

His defenders will be out.

dammit has a priceless post arguing that domestic violence towards women and children should not be punishable if it is a first offence, and you can be sure that in Russia the police will enforce fines and community service.

All evidence shows that domestic violence in Russia is not taken seriously at all. Women complain that when they do report instances, the police laugh at them or shrug it off.

This is of course western propaganda, and it is well known that Russia is a very non-sexist society. Etc etc.
We shouldn't even be discussing this. We're falling for A Cunning Plan to divert attention away from the actions of Ukrainian EXTREMISTS in east Ukraine.

Or is it that the east Ukraine thing is meant to divert attention from something else?

It seems to change by day. #Confusing

Telstar 62

Yiz are surprised at what the scumbag Putin continually
comes up with??:roll:

By the way, another of his critics is trying to recover after
being poisoned - for a second time.....

GDPR

We shouldn't even be discussing this. We're falling for A Cunning Plan to divert attention away from the actions of Ukrainian EXTREMISTS in east Ukraine.

Or is it that the east Ukraine thing is meant to divert attention from something else?

It seems to change by day. #Confusing
bormetello, the low man on the totem pole in the Kremlin troll factory, was drawn to this thread like a fly to shyte.

When I read dammit, peacegoalie, billixed etc, it takes me back to the old 1950s when the "tankie" wing of the Communist Party blindly supported anything Russia did and lied their holes off that it was a workers paradise.

Nowadays they can hardly go that far, but the same mindless repetition of RT propaganda is still the default for these tools.

D

Deleted member 45466

bormetello, the low man on the totem pole in the Kremlin troll factory, was drawn to this thread like a fly to shyte.

When I read dammit, peacegoalie, billixed etc, it takes me back to the old 1950s when the "tankie" wing of the Communist Party blindly supported anything Russia did and lied their holes off that it was a workers paradise.

Nowadays they can hardly go that far, but the same mindless repetition of RT propaganda is still the default for these tools.
I thought you went to a convent school in the 80s?

bormotello

Are you scared of inconvenient truth?

D

Deleted member 45466

She wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the face.

Mick Mac

Russia was very wrong to do this.

Mick

D

Deleted member 45466

Oh I dunno. It'll keep the do gooders on here outraged for a few days. That can only be good.

Dame_Enda

Hitting a woman is always wrong except in self defence.

Its also cowardly.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom