• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Frontline 10-12-12 - The Budget

nonpartyboy

Fergus not our fault o'dowd......the tax one.......wee willy o'dea...

Anyone ever care ?

ShoutingIsLeadership

Fergus not our fault o'dowd......the tax one.......wee willy o'dea...

Anyone ever care ?
If I wanted to hear what Willie O'Dea sounded like, I'd draw a moustache above my rectum, have a rake of mouldy Guinness, and then sit on the jacks.

nonpartyboy

If I wanted to hear what Willie O'Dea sounded like, I'd draw a moustache above my rectum, have a rake of mouldy Guinness, and then sit on the jacks.
o'dowd isn't much better. SPENDING IS THE PROBLEM, NOT LACK OF TAXATION, all politicans are codding themselves.

BlowIn

I hate willie o'dea, seriously to the point that I may physically harm him if I meet him.

Radix

Ah Jeez SIL, look at what you're after making me do, classic one bud, you're one of the best here.

Deep Blue

Audience member: "Why do you keep hitting the poor?"

Fergus O'D: "Well yes but we are doing something to hit the wealthy by introducing the property tax"...

Dilly O'Wee: "Did I just hear you say a wealth tax for people on Social welfare who own their own homes?petunia

nicht besonders

Frontline can't even get to one page on here now? When are they going to change it / replace it?

storybud1

Silly Old Me,
Said Wille O Dea,
I'll put meself out
With one last pout
And maybe the people will forget I was part of the most destructive, vain, economically illiterate shower of gombeens that sold the Irish people down the river for generations to be.

Davidoff

Frontline can't even get to one page on here now? When are they going to change it / replace it?
RTE's flagship current affairs programme is deep into living-dead territory these days.

Montrose won't admit it, but I suspect they've been trying to bury this zombie for at least the last twelve months.

ShoutingIsLeadership

When willie watch doesn't comment on a thread about a programme with Willie O'Dea in it, you must know there is literally nobody in the country watching