Frontline 8th November

nonpartyboy

Frontline - Pensioners getting it

It's only fair, whatever about the non-contrib (which is effectively the dole for old people) there are many pensioners sitting on houses fully paid for, allowances coming out their ears and plenty of money in their pockets, a right greedy shower.

mr. jings

help me out here someone - what the hell is that FF guy Power saying?

Dan_Murphy

It's only fair, whatever about the non-contrib (which is effectively the dole for old people) there are many pensioners sitting on houses fully paid for, allowances coming out their ears an plenty of money in their pockets, a right greedy shower.
And there are many more pensioners who aren't sitting on piles of cash. :|

Do you mean people are moaning about the pensioners not getting cuts on the Frontline? Or is the program full of pensioners moaning about cuts.

Tony Soprano

but why should any pensioner who worked hard, paid his taxes and bought his home, be penalised, whilst the pensioner who never worked and who has been given housing by the state not be penalised???

goosebump

I think I might write to the IMF to ensure they know how much our State owned broadcaster is paying Pat Kenny.

nonpartyboy

And there are many more pensioners who aren't sitting on piles of cash. :|
That's why i said i can see an argument for the non-contrib, there's pensioners out there earing more than the average joe who don't want to pay a penny.

neiphin

but why should any pensioner who worked hard, paid his taxes and bought his home, be penalised, whilst the pensioner who never worked and who has been given housing by the state not be penalised???
+1

eoghanacht

Christ even Soden is saying no to pension cuts.

They are more afraid of the elderly in this country than any other group, this is not a healthy Democracy.

goosebump

What the fuk was Mary White talking about today when she said that many pensioners were experiencing negative equity?

kodak

Wonder if they will cut the massive pensions they receive? Power talking ************************e as usual, no chance of being re-elected.

nonpartyboy

I agree with you, but apparently pensioners are the MOPE.....before thay have even given a cent, while the u21's have been absolutely taken to the cleaners.

neiphin

how many pensions is peter suderland on

Goldencircle

Surprised to see a FFer on an entertainment show.

All nonsense pensions are safe

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies