• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Fury in the Fury camp.Klitchsko V Fury.

amsterdemmetje

Some shenanigans going on at the venue for this fight, about half an hour ago Furys team were going to pull out as Klitchsko put the wrapping on his hands without an observer from the Fury camp been present and in fairness thats out of order.. Furys camp were also going to pull out earlier today as they found the canvas in the ring to spongy.
Personally i hopy Fury gets poleaxed ,as he just wont shut up.

Link to fighthttp://firstrowir.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

At this very moment Rod Stewart is doing his best not to have a heart attack in the ring.:cool:

Last edited:

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
Go Klitchsko. But to be fair, they both come across as decent lads in an age where blowhards and a-holes are all too common in and outside of the ring.

amsterdemmetje

Twas an awful fight as fights go Fury got a unanimous decision ,which wasn't hard as Klitchcko threw about five punches the whole fight.

Utopian Hermit Monk

Terrible fight, but Fury deserved the win.
Klitschko looked like he didn't really show up for the occasion.

Black Swan

Some shenanigans going on at the venue for this fight, about half an hour ago Furys team were going to pull out as Klitchsko put the wrapping on his hands without an observer from the Fury camp been present and in fairness thats out of order.. Furys camp were also going to pull out earlier today as they found the canvas in the ring to spongy.

[highlight]Link to fightFirstRow Live Boxing UFC and WWE Online | Live Stream of HBO Boxing | Free PPV Streaming of Boxing,UFC and WWE[/highlight]
At this very moment Rod Stewart is doing his best not to have a heart attack in the ring.:cool:
That looks like a dodgy link, don't click it.

Mathew Peachew

The British media are so unbelievably biased, carried away altogether. You'd have to be happy for Fury but they're completely ignoring the real nature of that fight.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Surprise, surprise. Now there'll have to be a re-match. More TV money all 'round. I gave up following the boxing years ago when we ended up with about five international boxing organisations and the heavyweight boxing reached a farcical stage with Gary 'Kid' Mason struggling to get out of his corner he was so overblown in size.

I found myself watching more and more amateur boxing and getting interested more in the lower weight divisions where there might be some actual boxing rather than freaks signalling punches from three counties away.

In the end I cancelled my subscription to boxing news and gave up on it altogether when a number of bouts seemed to me to be arranged solely with rematches and more TV money in mind.

As for staying up half the night to watch two steroid apes shuffling around each other I'm afraid the attraction has somewhat palled.

I have my doubts that Klitschko or Fury would live beyond half a round with some of the classy and talented boxers of the past fifty years.

Black Swan

[highlight]Ive been watching sport on that link for more than 5 years hasn't done any harm that i can see on my computer[/highlight] ,my security allows me to play it which is fine by me.
Well my security blocked it. :roll:

u no likey,no clickey,
I didn't say I didn't like it, I said it was dodgy.

Go back to sleep.

PS - Why did you 'like' that post, then reply with this?

Killpatrick

Link to fighthttp://firstrowir.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

You haven't a clue

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Betson

Didn't get to see the fight but by all accounts Fury gave a good account of himself, i have to give it to him he has gone up in my opinion. A draw .

https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/46416721
Ya , max respect to him. I did not rate him at all and put the Klitchsko result down to a freak occurrence with an aging complacent champion.

But Fury tuned up last night and boxed better than I ever thought he could , I thought this would be an easy knock out for Wilder but far from it and he is lucky he held on to his belt.

Fury is far better boxer than many of us gave him credit for and when he is in the zone and right frame of mind as he was last night he is a danger to anyone.

Still think that Joshua is out on his own at the moment and would beat either of last nights fighters.

Last edited:

Sync

Fantastic fight. Fury was unlucky not to win, the knockdowns were given too much weight on the cards. One of the greatest sporting comebacks given his condition both mentally and physically just a year ago. Just to get up from that final left hook was tremendous.

Agree that you do feel there's a gulf in class between these 2 and Joshua.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies