GAA row over Sinn Féin meeting in Donagh, Fermanagh

between the bridges

Anyhow... Of more import is the fact that Antrim are back as a division one hurling team next season. Aontroim abú...
Up Down...

Northsideman

vivabrigada

There are far too many women in the GAA. They should be at home washing the dishes.
This is 2017. Catch a grip and wash your own dishes and stop trying to wind people up.

cricket

This has been raised by me on other threads previously in relation to politicians in Dublin using the GAA to seek electoral gain. Specifically one who was a know all independent who had all the answers but who has since been appointed a minister and has done feck all proving he is just a tosser.

The GAA is vast organisation and it's hard to police everything, it should be investigated and sanctions applied if neccessary, again I wiĺl say the vast majority want FA to do with party politics in their clubs.
Not a recent or a Dublin phenomenon, think back to Jack Lynch, John Wilson, Enda Kenny's father, in more recent times John O'Mahony,Jimmy Deenihan, Jerry Buttimer, etc. Their high profile is an advantage, as it is in the case of Lord Ross, Mairead McGuinness and others from a non-sporting background.

vivabrigada

Is that an order? If so, I do not take orders from Prods or Staters.
I don't give orders, it was advice​.
Btw, I'm not a prod or a Stater, I'm an Irish republican from Ardoyne in Belfast.

death or glory

Northsideman

There are far too many women in the GAA. They should be at home washing the dishes.
I'd say you have to make an appointment for a ride and even then you'd be lucky.

McSlaggart

Hey Croppy,
lie down.
What do you call it when you cannot march on the main street of Strabane?

Does your Order not care about this destruction of human rights?

To think you was crying about Belfast city taking down the Union flag for most days of the year.... you old Croppy you.

death or glory

What do you call it when you cannot march on the main street of Strabane?

Does your Order not care about this destruction of human rights?

To think you was crying about Belfast city taking down the Union flag for most days of the year.... you old Croppy you.
Hey you croppy,
you just cannot get enough Twelfths. Hey you were bumming earlier about how many you have been too.
A real Wannabee Prod.

Glenshane4

I don't give orders, it was advice​.
Btw, I'm not a prod or a Stater, I'm an Irish republican from Ardoyne in Belfast.
I am glad to learn that you are not a Stater and even more glad to learn that you are not a Prod. Thank you for your advice.

I offer you advice. Stop being an Irish Republican. The Staters will sell you out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 39930

Was glenshane3 as entertaining? It's often difficult in the later installments of any franchise.

Northsideman

Mind your manners, Jackeen. You are an anti-Christ, a man of sin and an enemy of Ulster.
Which Ulster, 6 or 9 I really have my doubts about you.

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom