GAA The Masks Slips Yet Again.

death or glory

Well then OMG,m you really are thick as the GaaRa rules I have posted many times clearly show Unionists are not allowed to be members of the sectarian pretend sporting organisation.

AhNowStop

Well then OMG,m you really are thick as the GaaRa rules I have posted many times clearly show Unionists are not allowed to be members of the sectarian pretend sporting organisation.
your lies dont count Dopey and as youve oft been told .. lots & lots of protestants & unionists play and are members of GAA clubs..... heres one for ye dopey

Mr Best has close family ties with Redmond O’Hanlon GAC Poyntzpass.

His father John is a long-term member while his two nephews also play at under-age level for the Orchard County club.

Their father is Rory’s brother Simon Best, who also played for Ireland, before being retiring from the game due to a medical condition in 2008.

Poyntzpass club chairman Andy Watters last night spoke of the pride felt by local people at Mr Best’s achievements.

“Everybody is very proud of Rory Best, particularly with the links, everybody is very proud to have that connection,” he said.

suck on that dopey 😜 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

between the bridges

your lies dont count Dopey and as youve oft been told ..

suck on that dopey 😜 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Do you mean like this one...

:rolleyes: lol ... some eejit saying "look at the huns" to a pile of fat orangemen
About a parade with no orange invovlement becuase it was a band parade not an orange parade DUH! dopey!... and the target of the vile hatred from Tyrone GAA and you...
2019-07-09_new_51698206_I2.jpg

Teenage Girls, do you have no shame at all...

During the footage an individual can be heard making reference to a "pile of f****** huns" as accordion band members - mainly teenage girls - pass the stopped bus.

AhNowStop

Do you mean like this one...

About a parade with no orange invovlement becuase it was a band parade not an orange parade DUH! dopey!... and the target of the vile hatred from Tyrone GAA and you...
View attachment 19015
Teenage Girls, do you have no shame at all...

During the footage an individual can be heard making reference to a "pile of f****** huns" as accordion band members - mainly teenage girls - pass the stopped bus.
teenage girls are not fat orangemen .. now look at the picture again and then look in the mirror .... surely even you can tell the difference ye muppet ;) 😂😂

or are you saying there were ZERO fat orangemen at the parade ? 😂

btw its getting late shouldn't you be brushing up on your "up to our necks in fenian blood" and "we hate catholics" songs .. ach I suppose they're the only words you need eh wee son :rolleyes:

between the bridges

teenage girls are not fat orangemen .. now look at the picture again and then look in the mirror .... surely even you can tell the difference ye muppet ;) 😂😂

or are you saying there were ZERO fat orangemen at the parade ? 😂

btw its getting late shouldn't you be brushing up on your "up to our necks in fenian blood" and "we hate catholics" songs .. ach I suppose they're the only words you need eh wee son :rolleyes:
Body shaming and Misogyny to add to you rampant sectarianism ye really are digusting little man....

D

Deleted member 48147

Jaysus will ya stop - Let them come to the games and now they want to join - FFS the GAA can't be feeding the crocodiles

SgtBilko

As I keep saying, "I abhor all violence" ... all of it .. you dont though do you little sgtDildo .. you quite like it as long as its your side doing it ... we both know the score here sonny dont we ;)

i mean you're the same scummer who condoned the things happening to the little holy cross primary school girls .. disgusting

I have no problem saying the OO is the dregs of society .. they are ...
the vast majority of protestants have nothing to do with them .. even they know they're the dregs of society

and btw dont Ofcom themselves say the term "hun" is NOT offensive 😘

no you didnt you pathetic little liar .. you said, after I posted on Wednesday saying the person who said "hun" would be disciplined, that I was backtracking ... but I proved your sniggering little rant to be a lie when I quoted 2 of my previous posts from the day before saying that he would be disciplined ... so you were caught out lying through you bitter little festering hole yet again
Do you have a problem saying the IRA were murderous terrorist scumbags? I can say that freely about the IRA, the INLA, the UVF, the UDA or any of the paramilitaries. Your turn.......mealy mouthed words like 'I abhor all violence' is straight from the scumbag Shinners handbook and means little when they still commemorate the main protagonists of such violence. Now, I'll give you one more chance to prove me wrong you terrorist supporting mong..... Tell us all that the IRA were a murderous terrorist group of dirt bags. I'll wait.

Your mealy mouth words don't work as far as backtracking go either, fukwit. You went from '.... It wasn't sectarian but I TAKE IT they will be disciplined'......to....... 'They SHOULD be disciplined'.

That's some u turn. Almost as funny as your 'it won't last 5 months'..... to...... 'I'm pleased the DUP are in power'.... u turn.

LMFAO.... you fool no one.

between the bridges

Do you have a problem saying the IRA were murderous terrorist scumbags? I can say that freely about the IRA, the INLA, the UVF, the UDA or any of the paramilitaries. Your turn.......mealy mouthed words like 'I abhor all violence' is straight from the scumbag Shinners handbook and means little when they still commemorate the main protagonists of such violence. Now, I'll give you one more chance to prove me wrong you terrorist supporting mong..... Tell us all that the IRA were a murderous terrorist group of dirt bags. I'll wait.

Your mealy mouth words don't work as far as backtracking go either, fukwit. You went from '.... It wasn't sectarian but I TAKE IT they will be disciplined'......to....... 'They SHOULD be disciplined'.

That's some u turn. Almost as funny as your 'it won't last 5 months'..... to...... 'I'm pleased the DUP are in power'.... u turn.

Yer wasting yer time he never has and never will condemn the PIRA sectarian murder gangs...

belcoo666

Neither do you bigot , sadly least of all yourself . I suppose bigotry is all you really have

SgtBilko

I do
But only because they did not exterminate nearly enough of you . Next time we wont be making that mistake
You're a scumbag but at least you're an honest scumbag... . unlike that other cowardly terrorist supporting mong.

belcoo666

Work yourselves up into a lather lads. People are just laughing at you. 🧐
One can imagine what a frenzy those little boys will have worked themselves into on the cheapest liquor they can get by midnight . Still they need something to "enrich" their miserable lives . At least PIE will have a few hours peace

runwiththewind

No, you're a hypocrite for turning a blind eye to the subject of this thread yet gurning about a band playing a tune whilst walking past an empty church on 2012. What's has spitting or stabbings got to do with anything, other than your own whataboutery? I can do whataboutery too, fella... Any GAA members ever been involved in stuff like that? Or worse.... terrorism? Or is shouting sectarian slurs at schoolgirls in a band the height of their 'Republicanism'?
The spitting and stabbings occurred this week. But hey ho, let's attack the GAA instead over a song.

What Tyrone players did is little enough compared to spitting at a woman by a scumbag OO member or terrorist loyalists stabbing three young Catholic lads.

D

Deleted member 48147

No one worked up here mate. Twelfth July in the morning. Sure what could be better? 😍🍻🎉
You're such a pathetic soul even your neighbors down at the bonfire want nathing to do with ya - so you continue shouting at the screen and bashing the keyboard

Talk Back

That's a lie - you foreigners just have to bend the knee like the Unionist rugby players do when they play for Ireland.

You Unionists need to be reminded that Ireland is the country you are artificially planted in.

Think "When in Rome, do what the Romans do" and you foreigners will assimilate fine.

Last edited:

Watcher2

Jaysus :eek:

Sher there is no uniting these fvckers. There should be no attempt to unify unless fvckers both sides can deal with each other.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom