• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

GAA The Masks Slips Yet Again.

Newrybhoy

Do you think singing about the 1912 UVF would be considered different to a victim of them than the Troubles UVF?

The rules of the GAA have been posted here countless times. They clearly state you cannot be a member if you do not uphold and advance the aims of the organisation.

2lazy

Do you think singing about the 1912 UVF would be considered different to a victim of them than the Troubles UVF?

The rules of the GAA have been posted here countless times. They clearly state you cannot be a member if you do not uphold and advance the aims of the organisation.
If there were any victims they are very likely dead so no not offended :rolleyes:, go on out your missing all the crack or are you another Billy no mates - billy no mates on the 11th

SgtBilko

Have a great day tomorrow lads. Remember now, everytime that big bass drum beats..... it's a reminder that Ulster is British.

No Surrender.

between the bridges

I do
But only because they did not exterminate nearly enough of you . Next time we wont be making that mistake
Oh dear another rent a hard provo interweb slobber, i'd say ye still live with yer mother but as its Belcoo yer probably still sleeping with her...

2lazy

That's a Redneck Hillbilly trait - you Unionists would know more about that kind of carry on, then us Irish.

Bridges claims to be on the more sophisticated traditional side of Unionism - no bonfires for him, goat "riding" would be his thing on the 11th

Newrybhoy

If there were any victims they are very likely dead so no not offended :rolleyes:, go on out your missing all the crack or are you another Billy no mates - billy no mates on the 11th
So you think the Greysteel families wouldn't be offended by a rendition of Here lies a Soldier?

I don't march and I don't do bonfires, not that they are a thing in the south of the country.

Remember when you see the crowds on the TV tomorrow that the vast majority of unionists aren't there.

AhNowStop

Body shaming and Misogyny to add to you rampant sectarianism ye really are digusting little man....
Lmfao ... says the hypocritical fat orange dregs who frequently posts derogatory pics & comments of SFs MLMD ....

Stick yer crocodile tears in the same smelly hole that the Lambeg Baton goes when ye get home tomorrow night ye hilarious muppet

And btw, like Snarlene himself, you clearly don’t understand what misogyny means 😂

AhNowStop

Do you have a problem saying the IRA were murderous terrorist scumbags? I can say that freely about the IRA, the INLA, the UVF, the UDA or any of the paramilitaries. Your turn.......mealy mouthed words like 'I abhor all violence' is straight from the scumbag Shinners handbook and means little when they still commemorate the main protagonists of such violence. Now, I'll give you one more chance to prove me wrong you terrorist supporting mong..... Tell us all that the IRA were a murderous terrorist group of dirt bags. I'll wait.

Your mealy mouth words don't work as far as backtracking go either, fukwit. You went from '.... It wasn't sectarian but I TAKE IT they will be disciplined'......to....... 'They SHOULD be disciplined'.

That's some u turn. Almost as funny as your 'it won't last 5 months'..... to...... 'I'm pleased the DUP are in power'.... u turn.

LMFAO.... you fool no one.
Here sgt Dildo we son, come back to me when you include “british state forces including the BA, RUC, UDR, MI5 etc.. in your wee list .....

You see ye thick loyalist scumbag “I abhor all violence” covers them all .... your pathetic list is intentionally selective which is par from the course for a little murder supporting scrote like you ... as long as it’s your side doing the murdering eh Dildo ;)

Now toddle off and cry with your neighbours about “de bad man tooked are tires” 😂

SgtBilko

Here sgt Dildo we son, come back to me when you include “british state forces including the BA, RUC, UDR, MI5 etc.. in your wee list .....

You see ye thick loyalist scumbag “I abhor all violence” covers them all .... your pathetic list is intentionally selective which is par from the course for a little murder supporting scrote like you ... as long as it’s your side doing the murdering eh Dildo ;)

Now toddle off and cry with your neighbours about “de bad man tooked are tires” 😂

Yes but.....

SgtBilko said:
Do you have a problem saying the IRA were murderous terrorist scumbags? I can say that freely about the IRA, the INLA, the UVF, the UDA or any of the paramilitaries. Your turn.....

*still waiting 😂

McSlaggart

??? what aims are you on about specifically?

AhNowStop

Have a great day tomorrow lads. Remember now, everytime that big bass drum beats..... it's a reminder that Ulster is British.

No Surrender.
Lmfao ... “ye can take are condoms but ye cannae take are tires

Just remember wee sgtDildo

26 counties gone
22-72 Stormont gone
Gerrymandering gone
Housing discrimination gone
Job discrimination gone
Forced nationalist emigration gone
And now...,
Stormont Majority gone
Council majority gone
MEP majority gone
Belfast council majority gone

Britain’s use for Norn Iron going

Idiotic “bonefires” going

DUP strategy for the future ... pfft, there never was one 😂

More tears for little sgtDildo - on the way ;):whistle:😂

You can keep the past son, we’ll have the future 😙

Btw enjoy tonight’s buckfast party ,,, hope the bad men left some tyres for you infantile muppets to watch burning

SgtBilko

Lmfao ... “ye can take are condoms but ye cannae take are tires

Just remember wee sgtDildo

26 counties gone
22-72 Stormont gone
Gerrymandering gone
Housing discrimination gone
Job discrimination gone
Forced nationalist emigration gone
And now...,
Stormont Majority gone
Council majority gone
MEP majority gone
Belfast council majority gone

Britain’s use for Norn Iron going

Idiotic “bonefires” going

DUP strategy for the future ... pfft, there never was one 😂

More tears for little sgtDildo - on the way ;):whistle:😂

You can keep the past son, we’ll have the future 😙

Btw enjoy tonight’s buckfast party ,,, hope the bad men left some tyres for you infantile muppets to watch burning
See post #274. I'm still waiting....👌😂

AhNowStop

Well that’s this fukwits idiotic gurn finished .... once these pr1cks start copy & pasting while ignoring entire posts they’re finished ....

So let’s see if you can “comprehend” it this time little spud peeling sgtDildo

AhNowStop

Read the rules they are at the top of the page.
Newrybhollicks has been told often thAt there are plenty of Protestants & unionists in the GAA .... Rory bests family in redmond ohanlons from armagh for one ....
When I put this to he he said the bests were unionists :rolleyes:

Just so you know the type of scrote little ole newrybhollicks is

AhNowStop

See post #274. I'm still waiting....👌😂
Oh dear me you’re well snookered now aren’t you little sgtDildo :rolleyes:
.. you can obviously read so i suppose you just have no answer do you ... but what else could I expect from a moronic BA spud peeler I suppose ... this is away above your pay grade isn’t it wee man

Once again see below & let’s see if you can address it this time there’s a good little scrote ....

Btw wtf are u doing on here .. should u not be busy being a wee scummy d1ck round an infantile bonfire looking at all the lovely smoky tyres ... lmfao

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies