• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

GAA The Masks Slips Yet Again.

SgtBilko

Well that’s this fukwits idiotic gurn finished .... once these pr1cks start copy & pasting while ignoring entire posts they’re finished ....

So let’s see if you can “comprehend” it this time little spud peeling sgtDildo

You see ye thick loyalist scumbag “I abhor all violence” covers them all .... your pathetic list is intentionally selective which is par from the course for a little murder supporting scrote like you ... as long as it’s your side doing the murdering eh Dildo ;)
You'd love it to be finished but alas, no, let's have that answer you've been avoiding first. I've given my opinion on ALL the paramilitary groups.... murderous, terrorist scum. Just to please you I'll also give my view on the security forces.....

British Army (including UDR) = Not murderous terrorist or scum. I fully support them 100%.

RUC = Not murderous terrorist scum, I fully support them 100%.

Mi5 and all other Int Units = Not murderous terrorist scum, I fully support them 100%.

Happy?

Now that 'diversion tactic' of yours is out of the way, let's get back to the question you are avoiding.

You claim to 'abhor all violence'. In that case you'll have no issue labelling the main perpetrators of violence during the Troubles, ie. PIRA, as murderous, terrorist scumbags?

Well?

Watcher2

May I suggest that a site full of free state trolls is the not the best barometer of the general mood :rolleyes:
away with ya, ya eejit
OK, my bad, ye all love each other up there. 😁 :unsure:

Unify the place. What could possibly go wrong?!!!!:rolleyes:

death or glory

Is Mickey Harte taking his sectarian GaaRa team to the Twefth tomorrow . They,d be plenty more teenage girls for them to roar abuse at.

death or glory

death or glory

The GAA is inclusive.
What' s wrong, can you not answer a simple direct question.
All that is needed is a bit of honesty.

Do you think the Gaa is sectarian?

death or glory

They had known shankill butchers in their ranks and did nothing about it.
The Gaa had known Shankill bombers in its organisation and did nothing about it.

Mickeymac

The Gaa had known Shankill bombers in its organisation and did nothing about it.

That is hearsay, but we do know for a fact the Grand Wizards and unionist political leaders did NOT condemn the incineration of the three Quinn children and the sectarian murder of Michael McGoldrick during the farce of Drumcree where you lot wanted to march even though you were unwelcome in that parish.

Ardillaun

Are certain elements of Tyrone GAA representative of the entire organisation across the island? Highly unlikely.

Last edited:

death or glory

I honestly do not know if that was true of not. As its non selective in whom may be a member it even allows orange men to be members.
Why blatantly lie.
As has been shown Unionists are banned from being members

Whereas truthfully loyalist flute bands have no ban on anyone.
You don,t have to sign anything to join them.

death or glory

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies