GAA The Masks Slips Yet Again.

McSlaggart

I don't imagine any of them owe a penny.

Farmers have a terrible habit of spending far to much money on tractors etc.

"
In response to an Assembly question, it was revealed the average farm borrowed £34,500 in 2010, a figure which rose by more than £4,000 to £38,600 in 2014.

Over the last year, Farm Business Income - which measures a family's total income from the farm - fell on average from £30,000 to £25,000, while input costs such as animal feed have continued to increase."

Newrybhoy

The only thing on that bus that was wrong was the player who shouted "Hun".
If you approve of sectarianism, just remember that every time you whinge about something you find offensive from the unionist community. And remember it every time you claim the GAA is not a sectarian organisation.

McSlaggart

If you approve of sectarianism, just remember that every time you whinge about something you find offensive from the unionist community. And remember it every time you claim the GAA is not a sectarian organisation.

What ? What is sectarian about singing an old IRA song?

Newrybhoy

Farmers have a terrible habit of spending far to much money on tractors etc.

"
In response to an Assembly question, it was revealed the average farm borrowed £34,500 in 2010, a figure which rose by more than £4,000 to £38,600 in 2014.

Over the last year, Farm Business Income - which measures a family's total income from the farm - fell on average from £30,000 to £25,000, while input costs such as animal feed have continued to increase."

You're very fond of sweeping generalisations. I'm talking about specific people I'm personally acquainted with.

Small farms are economically unsustainable and they are not owed a living.

McSlaggart

You're very fond of sweeping generalisations. I'm talking about specific people I'm personally acquainted with.

Small farms are economically unsustainable and they are not owed a living.

Small farms in Tyrone are normally a part time job. The owner working at other jobs such as welding.

Leaving the EU is more of a risk to the large farmer who will either have to take up a second job or lose the farm.

death or glory

Well then you can't complain about a UVF 1912 flag or UVF songs or even about "the famine is over song" as they won't be sectarian either.
We know you don't let people sing IRA songs in your place of work.
You wouldn't accept it in mixed company anywhere.

Newrybhoy

Pure sectarianism.

Newrybhoy

Small farms in Tyrone are normally a part time job. The owner working at other jobs such as welding.

Leaving the EU is more of a risk to the large farmer who will either have to take up a second job or lose the farm.
It seems you know as much about farming and business as you do about being sectarian.

Precisely nothing.

McSlaggart

Well then you can't complain about a UVF 1912 flag or UVF songs or even about "the famine is over song" as they won't be sectarian either.
We know you don't let people sing IRA songs in your place of work.
You wouldn't accept it in mixed company anywhere.

Its not what people sing or flags they fly its their intention in doing so that matters. You may not know this but the GAA is explicitly an Irish organisation.

McSlaggart

It seems you know as much about farming and business as you do about being sectarian.

Precisely nothing.

If your a large farm after Brexit your production is geared for the EU. The UK is about to do deals which will require them to accept imports which could wipe out your business in the morning. Secondly mr Grove wants to fun farms not for production but for flower and bees. I would not like to have my sole income dependant riding on Brexit.

Newrybhoy

If your a large farm after Brexit your production is geared for the EU. The UK is about to do deals which will require them to accept imports which could wipe out your business in the morning. Secondly mr Grove wants to fun farms not for production but for flower and bees. I would not like to have my sole income dependant riding on Brexit.
I'd say your production would be geared to GB rather than the EU.

That market of 60m+ that won't be getting supplied as easily from the likes of the RoI.

Newrybhoy

Its not what people sing or flags they fly its their intention in doing so that matters. You may not know this but the GAA is explicitly an Irish organisation.
It's a republican organisation. It is only interested in one aspect of irishness, the Roman Catholic republican version.

That's fine, just stop pretending it is anything else.

McSlaggart

Pure sectarianism.
OK when would it be acceptable for people to sing such songs?

Newrybhoy

OK when would it be acceptable for people to sing such songs?
If you don't want to be labeled sectarian, never.

If you want to be sectarian and offend everyone who has ever been hurt by the IRA, then sing them whenever you want.

Your choice, but there is no free pass for when it is acceptable to glorify murderous terrorists.

death or glory

You tell me what exactly was their intention in singing IRa songs at a band parade and shouting sectarian abuse at prod teenage girls.
Oh and no it's not an explicity an Irish organisation.
Sure you keep telling us it is a worldwide organisation with A clip showing Gaa handball from the UK.
How would the Gaa members who are in the British army Gaa clubs feel about you singing IRA songs and the members of the PSNI Gaa team feel especially the families of Ronan Kerr from Tyrone murdered by the IRA and Peaser Hefferman who was brutally attacked by the IRA.

Do you see what I did there, I used your own nose to hang you.

McSlaggart

It's a republican organisation. It is only interested in one aspect of irishness, the Roman Catholic republican version.

That's fine, just stop pretending it is anything else.

liberal Protestants... the founders of republicanism. For some reason its only in Northern Ireland that Protestants have difficulty in joining.

McSlaggart

You tell me what exactly was their intention in singing IRa songs at a band parade and shouting sectarian abuse at prod teenage girls.
Oh and no it's not an explicity an Irish organisation.
Sure you keep telling us it is a worldwide organisation with A clip showing Gaa handball from the UK.
How would the Gaa members who are in the British army Gaa clubs feel about you singing IRA songs and the members of the PSNI Gaa team feel especially the families of Ronan Kerr from Tyrone murdered by the IRA and Peaser Hefferman who was brutally attacked by the IRA.

Do you see what I did there, I used your own nose to hang you.

You should ask the GAA members of the British army how they would feel about singing old IRA songs. I cannot speak for others but I have been in company of police people and they was singing an old IRA song.

Newrybhoy

liberal Protestants... the founders of republicanism. For some reason its only in Northern Ireland that Protestants have difficulty in joining.
Those liberal Protestants would have been well impressed with Kingsmills and Enniskillen, Im sure.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies