GAA The Masks Slips Yet Again.

AhNowStop

I don't imagine any of them owe a penny.

Farmers who dont owe a penny :oops: :rolleyes: 😂

Newrybholl1cks shows his uneducated stoopidity once again .. fool

anyway, I doubt he knows any farmer .. there aint many in the loyalist sink estates after all

AhNowStop

Small farms in Tyrone are normally a part time job. The owner working at other jobs such as welding.

Leaving the EU is more of a risk to the large farmer who will either have to take up a second job or lose the farm.
exactly but the clown doesnt know that

AhNowStop

I'd say your production would be geared to GB rather than the EU.

That market of 60m+ that won't be getting supplied as easily from the likes of the RoI.
you dummies have been told often enough ... these "tremendous" trade deals with the rest of the world are gonna flood the UK market with cheap agri produce ... Brit farming would be fooked

all the farmers unions know this but you bigoted loopers keep spouting the opposite because your putrid wee deluded heads simply cant admit it

AhNowStop

You tell me what exactly was their intention in singing IRa songs at a band parade and shouting sectarian abuse at prod teenage girls.
Oh and no it's not an explicity an Irish organisation.
Sure you keep telling us it is a worldwide organisation with A clip showing Gaa handball from the UK.
How would the Gaa members who are in the British army Gaa clubs feel about you singing IRA songs and the members of the PSNI Gaa team feel especially the families of Ronan Kerr from Tyrone murdered by the IRA and Peaser Hefferman who was brutally attacked by the IRA.

Do you see what I did there, I used your own nose to hang you.
Here dopey, can you post up the video showing anyone shouting abuse at teenage girls ?

I'll time ye ;)

death or glory

Here dopey, can you post up the video showing anyone shouting abuse at teenage girls ?

I'll time ye ;)
Cynthia
Look at the OP you clown.
When those big brave Gaara players shout " fxxking huns" as an accordion band full of teenage girls parade past.
Glad to see thon sectarian scum get beat.

I suppose the big prod farmer who bought your families two acres hasn't much debt from that transaction.

death or glory

You should ask the GAA members of the British army how they would feel about singing old IRA songs. I cannot speak for others but I have been in company of police people and they was singing an old IRA song.
You never told us what you thought their intention was singing IRA songs and roaring sectarian abuse at prod teenage girls taking part in a band parade.
I'm sure Ronan Kerrs family was well impressed with the IRA songs as would the PSNI Gaa members who were attacked by IRA scum.

AhNowStop

Cynthia
Look at the OP you clown.
When those big brave Gaara players shout " fxxking huns" as an accordion band full of teenage girls parade past.
Glad to see thon sectarian scum get beat.

I suppose the big prod farmer who bought your families two acres hasn't much debt from that transaction.
So you dont have a video of anyone on the bus "shouting sectarian abuse at prod teenage girls." then .. good lad :rolleyes:

once again dopey proves himself to be a liar

for Fraud & Ulster ;)

Levellers

So you dont have a video of anyone on the bus "shouting sectarian abuse at prod teenage girls." then .. good lad :rolleyes:

once again dopey proves himself to be a liar

for Fraud & Ulster ;)
The whole thread is based on his two lies about the song and the alleged abuse. Unfortunately he thinks a 'big lie' repeated often enough will become truth.

between the bridges

Remember now 'huns"is a term of endearment...

_108248684_bonfire.jpg

between the bridges

And singing about the Ra is cross community...

leading the crowd in chanting ‘Up the Ra’ and ‘F*** Your Union Jack’.

AhNowStop

The whole thread is based on his two lies about the song and the alleged abuse. Unfortunately he thinks a 'big lie' repeated often enough will become truth.
Exactly but all these crackpots have left is to make stuff up .. extremely sad for the poor wee creaturs but rather funny as well it has to be said...

Levellers

Mickeymac

Unfortunately they need to lie as in their eyes it (in some sick way) justifies the recent videos on youtube showing supporters in the stadium of hate singing the billyboys,with their face painted KAT at July 12 hatefests and of course the infamous "we hate roman catholics" celebration dance in some lousey loyalist fleapit establishment.

AhNowStop

Remember now 'huns"is a term of endearment...

_108248684_bonfire.jpg
aye only ass holes do the likes of that .. thats why the main nationalist political groups dont support the tossers "on our side" who do it ...

pity the unionist parties dont show the same sense & decency...

btw if you MOPEy eejits have a problem with the word "hun" you should really take it up with ofcom as they seem to think its perfectly fine ;)

Last edited:

between the bridges

You think the Feile is a GAA event?

Your stupidity knows no bounds.
Don't be silly, care to point out were moi said FeileRa was a GaaRa event...

AhNowStop

You think the Feile is a GAA event?

Your stupidity knows no bounds.
Stupidity & an overwhelming sense of insecurity & Jealousy is the problem with these crackpots ... and sure who could blame them when:-

they have this

stream_img.jpg

and

wCMWoTKGWz_S7Ri1CQXP7U5BNsNsWlxi2jb-rY3UoqNJCEKtoA.jpg

while the Feile has

1_2FEB41A3-4367-44DC-BBD9-0D761CF077A0jpeg.jpg

Jealousy is a terrible thing

Mickeymac

Stupidity & an overwhelming sense of insecurity & Jealousy is the problem with these crackpots ... and sure who could blame them when:-

they have this

stream_img.jpg

while the Feile has

1_2FEB41A3-4367-44DC-BBD9-0D761CF077A0jpeg.jpg

Jealousy is a terrible thing

Top two pics come across as another day in the life of the hatefesters whilst the bottom pic depicts a normal community festival FOR ALL.

Levellers

Don't be silly, care to point out were moi said FeileRa was a GaaRa event...
You are posting on a thread (which you started!) which is based on lies you told about the GAA. Why would you post about the third largest festival in Belfast (after St Patrick's Day and Pride) if you weren't inferring it was about the GAA.

Of course we all know that anything CNR fills you with hate and your hatred causes you to lash out incoherently.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies