Ganley one on one with Cooper on Last word 29/11/10

spotty

Spotty is intrigued....

Are we going to get an announcement of sorts?

Tea Party Patriot

What time is this scheduled for ?

TradCat

Cometh the hour, cometh the man?

If there is to be a new party make it democratic from the ground up.

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
Cometh the hour, cometh the man?
Isn't he more of a whoopsie in the mold of George Lee when he threw in the towel having not been elected last time out?

I would question his commitment. I think he's being opportunistic and is only interested if he thinks he can get elected. Otherwise he'll sit in the pub and moan. Doesn't fill me with confidence.

Mitsui2

We may not be quite dead yet, but the vultures are gathering!

smitchy2

Isn't he more of a whoopsie in the mold of George Lee when he threw in the towel having not been elected last time out?

I would question his commitment. I think he's being opportunistic and is only interested if he thinks he can get elected. Otherwise he'll sit in the pub and moan. Doesn't fill me with confidence.
Remember that FF/FG/Labour and that Indo Harkin all ganged up on him in that election to ensure he did not get in.
Wonder what they think after the EU bailout conditions now.

It is a prime time for Ganley to re-emerge and more realistic to gain seats in a general rather than a European election.
I would welcome a new party on the right and Ganley is certainly a leader that is sorely lacking across the parties at the moment.

Social Conscience

He is retired from politics. Surely we don't expect a politican to lie to us, do we?

Buddies

All this talk of 'He lied to us if he goes back in'

Like we haven't been lied to already is it....

I didn't like Libertas or Ganley, I listened to him AND voted No

But if he was in this neck of the woods, he would get a preference
We know where he stands on issues, which is more than Labour or FG can say this afternoon

mido

Remember that FF/FG/Labour and that Indo Harkin all ganged up on him in that election to ensure he did not get in.
Wonder what they think after the EU bailout conditions now.

It is a prime time for Ganley to re-emerge and more realistic to gain seats in a general rather than a European election.
I would welcome a new party on the right and Ganley is certainly a leader that is sorely lacking across the parties at the moment.
that indo harkin etc -democracy can be right bitch sometimes-you fools in connacht ulster why did you not see beyond their trickery!

gijoe

I am sure there was a thread on here saying that Libertas was wound up. He will have to re-register the whole thing again if he wants to run under a party banner.

CookieMonster, where art thou, I am sure he would know if such plans are afoot.....

spotty

I am sure there was a thread on here saying that Libertas was wound up. He will have to re-register the whole thing again if he wants to run under a party banner.

CookieMonster, where art thou, I am sure he would know if such plans are afoot.....
According to the houses of the oireachtas, Libertas is no longer a registered political party.....

Register of Political Parties, Houses of the Oireachtas

Spotty wonders....

Ignoreland

Will Spotty be changing his spots after this interview and become a devout member of the Libertas "movement"?!

gijoe

Matt Cooper introduced the interview as being with Euroskeptic Declan Ganley 'who is returning to the fray'??????

After 5pm.

Holy Cow

I wonder is Spotty already a member of the new party?

droghedasouth

Let us hope that he pays the debts of his old bad party before starting a new good party.

spotty

Spotty is a member of no party or clique. Spotty once tried to join a clique in school, but they wouldn't let him in, on account of his spots.

constitutionus

barry andrews coming on !

ah crap, i was hoping for the scourge of the parties !

:)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies