Ganley returns to public life

bormotello

IBEC advocate the driving down of wages, tough restrictions on trade-union rights, privatisation of public services, and large decreases in social welfare payments. How in God's name is that left wing in any shape or form?
At the same time they want increased taxes and more government spending going into belonging to IBEC businesses

antiestablishmentarian

At the same time they want increased taxes and more government spending going into belonging to IBEC businesses
That's corporate welfare: it's not left-wing for business to be advocating the government to subsidise them.

FutureTaoiseach Quote:

They colluded with Partnership and therefore the Benchmarking ATM
They got an awful lot out of partnership: if wage rises hadn't been controlled by Partnership, and had risen at the same rate as profits rose, the average worker would have been alot better off.

antiestablishmentarian

So any signs of Ganley lately? I saw him on VB there a few weeks back. Also involved in a court case with a neighbour over the harvesting of ash for making camáns. Anyone else know what he's been up to recently?

Plebian

So any signs of Ganley lately? I saw him on VB there a few weeks back. Also involved in a court case with a neighbour over the harvesting of ash for making camáns. Anyone else know what he's been up to recently?
I would think he is trying to figure out how he is going to get his hands on the States Assets . It's ironic that his enemies in Europe are the ones that are going to make the Irish Government sell them .

evercloserunion

I would think he is trying to figure out how he is going to get his hands on the States Assets . It's ironic that his enemies in Europe are the ones that are going to make the Irish Government sell them .
No, his friends in the Galway tent are ultimately responsible for that.

Sonny Jim

"The Only Job Lisbon saves is His Own"...why is that being reproduced. Lisbon did not even do that!

CookieMonster

I heard he's been spending all his time drop-kicking kittens off his balcony.

bormotello

"The Only Job Lisbon saves is His Own"...why is that being reproduced. Lisbon did not even do that!
Without Lisbon we could get rid Fianna Fail much earlier and then it would be FG/LP government who would implement all PS cuts and banks bailout

Plebian

No, his friends in the Galway tent are ultimately responsible for that.
Yes his friends in the Galway tent are ultimately responsibility . FF mismanaged the economy and allowed speculators and banks to behave recklessly . Faced with the collapse of the banking system they introduced the bank guarantee (for 2 years ) . Our "friends in the EU" were angry at the solo run on the bank guarantee . However it would seem that guarantee would have been necessary to implement ECB policy of no banks failing anyway ( what other way could that policy have been implemented here ). The ECB made no attempt to stop the Government renewing the bank guarantee after the 2 years ( why would they it suited them ). It was and is EU policy to convert the bust bank debts into sovereign debt . It was and is the policy of the EU to privatise public services . It is an intended consequence of the bailouts to peripheral countries to encourage the sale of state assets . He's some man Ganley , he could gain from the actions of his friends and enemies .

liamfoley

He has a balcony? That is the true sign of a dictator. All self respecting Latin American dictators would address their subjects from a balcony, and the pope addresses people from a balcony.

CookieMonster

Does he not know that there starving people in Africa that would just love the leftovers from his table? :(
The starving people of Africa ARE the leftovers on his table. Wild African Orphan salad was always on the menu at Chez Ganley. Served with puppy jus. Drop kicking kittens is hungry work you know.

Glucose

I heard Ganley has just bought 99 Dalmatians.

He is keeping them in the field outside his house in Galway.

Heard he is getting another Galway man Philip Treacy to make him a dalmatian coat.

He plans to wear it at the Galway races this year.

CookieMonster

I heard Ganley has just bought 99 Dalmatians.

He is keeping them in the field outside his house in Galway.

Heard he is getting another Galway man Philip Treacy to make him a dalmatian coat.

He plans to wear it at the Galway races this year.
I heard that too... and that the Dalmatians were're bought but that he paid Bertie Ahern a million quid to steal them from Belarusian oprhans. And that Philip Tracey was going to design special hats for sick children to help put smiles on their sad little faces but now he can't because he has to make Ganley's Dalmatian coat. Thats' what I heard so it must be true.

veracity

I heard that too... and that the Dalmatians were're bought but that he paid Bertie Ahern a million quid to steal them from Belarusian oprhans. And that Philip Tracey was going to design special hats for sick children to help put smiles on their sad little faces but now he can't because he has to make Ganley's Dalmatian coat. Thats' what I heard so it must be true.
not true-he hired the Dalmations to give him expert business advice that he is sadly lacking.....................................................now where is that invoice for libertas?
Libertas boss under fire over €350,000 unpaid bill - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

CookieMonster

Popular Threads

Most Replies