Garda Commissioner supports PSNI Assessment: Sinn Fein & IRA are overseen by the Army Council

mangaire2

I bet he was sorry saying "the people have woken up" after reading the election results.

You simply could not make up such AH's.
like ol Marcos & Uganda, I don't think he has much between the ears,
& their cara, poor LISTOWEL MAN is for the birds !

Mickeymac

like ol Marcos & Uganda, I don't think he has much between the ears,
& their cara, poor LISTOWEL MAN is for the birds !
I have never came across one of those obsessives with anything between the ears sir.

Straight through job, if you ask me. 😂

Roman Emperor

Surprised this emperor guy did not check out reading the last election results before posting such crap.😂 Hilarious stuff indeed folks.
I did check the results, and guess what, Sinn Fein didn't achieve a majority. Looks like Fianna Fáil and Fianna Gael will do their patriotic duty and coalesce to keep the gangsters and murderers at bay.

Happy days !

redneck

A lot of posters are Butt hurt by the election results.

Last edited:

Fullforward

You are quite correct there, the attacks on Sinn Fein turned out to be counterproductive...unfortunately.
Naturally enough, people have less interest in Sinn Fein's kangaroo courts than they have in pensions at sixty five and abolition of USC.

Still, it's not a bad thing to keep on emphasising the fact that Sinn Fein is a sleazy outfit, backed by what is essentially a gang of criminals

Fullforward

Yes, the criticism of Sinn Fein turned out to be counterproductive but, as I said, it's no bad thing to keep hammering home the point that Sinn Fein is a sleazy little outfit whose strings are being pulled by a gang of thugs and criminals.

Eventually people will wake up.

Fullforward

Yes, the criticism of Sinn Fein turned out to be counterproductive but, as I said, it's no bad thing to keep hammering home the point that Sinn Fein is a sleazy little outfit whose strings are being pulled by a gang of thugs and criminals.

Eventually people will wake up.

Fullforward

I did check the results, and guess what, Sinn Fein didn't achieve a majority. Looks like Fianna Fáil and Fianna Gael will do their patriotic duty and coalesce to keep the gangsters in the same place.

Happy days !

Fixed that for you.

AhNowStop

or about Paul Quinn’s murder (sorry, suicide)

i dont know who was involved

but we all know who does know
Have you went to the police yet with your evidence of who knows what ?

have you done that yet or are you just talking through your hoop ;)

AhNowStop

You are quite correct there, the attacks on Sinn Fein turned out to be counterproductive...unfortunately.
Naturally enough, people have less interest in Sinn Fein's kangaroo courts than they have in pensions at sixty five and abolition of USC.

Still, it's not a bad thing to keep on emphasising the fact that Sinn Fein is a sleazy outfit, backed by what is essentially a gang of criminals
Like SF, most people have moved on ... they see peace and the GFA in place so they’re more concerned with daily life than looking backwards

they also know that FFG don’t have the best interests of the majority in mind when they’re supporting their cronies... that’s the backers the electorate are concerned with ... they’re fed up with FFG arrogance and being treated like fools ..
They also see right through FFGs attempts, with media support, to blacken SF in a futile attempt to keep power for themselves ...
FFG simply don’t want to share as they had it all their own way ... now they’re throwing the toys out of the pram because they can see it’s all coming to an end ..

great to see btw

Oh and btw SF don’t and as far as I’m aware never have held any kangaroo courts ... you must be thinking of some other group

Last edited:

Mickeymac

I did check the results, and guess what, Sinn Fein didn't achieve a majority. Looks like Fianna Fáil and Fianna Gael will do their patriotic duty and coalesce to keep the gangsters and murderers at bay.

Happy days !

No pal, you lie, no one could possibly have wrote such nonsense knowing the election results........and btw, I suggest you contact law enforcement agencies and inform them of all these gangsters and murderers you seem to know off.

McTell

Twitter
No
No pal, you lie, no one could possibly have wrote such nonsense knowing the election results........and btw, I suggest you contact law enforcement agencies and inform them of all these gangsters and murderers you seem to know off.

You're letting the mask slip pal, 900,000+ for FFG and 535,000 for SF.

SF won the most first prefs of any party, but part of the problem of crying "FFG is really one party" all the time is that FFG won the most first prefs.

Barroso

You're letting the mask slip pal, 900,000+ for FFG and 535,000 for SF.

SF won the most first prefs of any party, but part of the problem of crying "FFG is really one party" all the time is that FFG won the most first prefs.
They may not be one party, but they certainly have virtually the same policies.

Even then, you cannot realistically count their votes as a single unit until they tell the electorate prior to the election that they are standing on a single platform.
The reason for this is simple - each party would lose votes if they told the electorate that they intended to form a government together if they receive enough votes and seats.
FG's vote would drop due to a number of their supporters staying at home as well as a few more voting green or voting for genepool and loony rightwing independents rather than accepting a FFG coalition, while FF's vote would drop even more owing to a number of stay at homes, along with a fair number of their more centrist supporters moving to SF, independents to the right and left of them, FF genepools, green and various others.

Last edited:

McTell

Twitter
No
They may not be one party, but they certainly have virtually the same policies.

Even then, you cannot realistically count their votes as a single unit until they tell the electorate prior to the election that they are standing on a single platform.
The reason for this is simple - each party would lose votes if they told the electorate that they intended to form a government together if they receive enough votes and seats.

//
You're right of course. Most of my pals in FF and FG say that the bitterest fights are within each party.

But my point was that the same people who moan that FFG is a monolith, also make a big deal out of FF and FG being minority parties.

Barroso

You're right of course. Most of my pals in FF and FG say that the bitterest fights are within each party.

But my point was that the same people who moan that FFG is a monolith, also make a big deal out of FF and FG being minority parties.
Fair enough.
We've also got to admit that SF's policy is to push them together, all the better to attack them. So they cannot really complain when they are locked out by FFG.

Barroso

SF/IRA are never going to be in real power anyway :)
You seem to have forgotten that SF is in power in the North.
Although maybe they don't have "real power" because their budget is overseen from London - completely different from us of course, as our budget is overseen from Bonn, Berlin and Brussels.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies