• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

blinding

I remember back in the day, when I was a bit worse for wear, the Gardí would bring me home and place me in the porch for me Ma to find the next day. The good auld days.
You and your Ma should have moved into the Garda barracks . It would have been handier for everyone .

The_SR

Yes.

I didn't say the GAA looked good. You seem to have a lot of problems with things I don't say.
Yes what? A squad car and it's driver unavailable for 2 hours is socially good how?

You literally did say that.
The GArdai in the local community and in the wider GAA community.
We've already discussed this.

You are looking for a can of worms but you found a can of jelly babies.

Supra

Yes to Galway, Westmeath or Dublin.

Yes what? A squad car and it's driver unavailable for 2 hours is socially good how?

You literally did say that.
There ye go again.
I said the Gardai look good in the wider GAA community.

The squad carry was carrying out a community service. Sure it might not have been above board but as I've said to you, I'm willing to overlook that infraction.

The_SR

Yes to Galway, Westmeath or Dublin.

There ye go again.
I said the Gardai look good in the wider GAA community.

The squad carry was carrying out a community service. Sure it might not have been above board but as I've said to you, I'm willing to overlook that infraction.
If you think so. But I repeat, you would be chewing your mickey if this was a rugby or football player.

Supra

If you think so. But I repeat, you would be chewing your mickey if this was a rugby or football player.
There is no basis for you to say that other than you chewing your mickey because it's a GAA player. That's not a sound position.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Get a Life!:roll:
The player was Nigerian. :shock:

When are we:

- going to get a thread

- about this terrible waste

- of resources

- on darkies?

And an explanation to your unique

- form of formatting!

:shock2:

*EPIC SUCCESS*

There is no basis for you to say that other than you chewing your mickey because it's a GAA player. That's not a sound position.
GAA, Rugby, FF councillor, journalist, Commissioners son.....

Doesn't matter who they taxi about the place, they are not there to get players to matches on time or people to gigs etc.

They cannot even do the job they are paid for, the majority are fantasists and liars at best, now they are doing PR stunts?

The_SR

My issue is with the Gardai. You are using very elastic thinking to defend this in the basis you incorrectly see this as a slight on the GAA

The_SR

GAA, Rugby, FF councillor, journalist, Commissioners son.....

Doesn't matter who they taxi about the place, they are not there to get players to matches on time or people to gigs etc.

They cannot even do the job they are paid for, the majority are fantasists and liars at best, now they are doing PR stunts?
To make themselves popular to the GAA no less

Supra

My issue is with the Gardai. You are using very elastic thinking to defend this in the basis you incorrectly see this as a slight on the GAA
I stand corrected. Apologies.

Man or Mouse

True enough; especially if the blue lights were flashing and the siren was yowling!
:D

Reminds me of one day the local constabulary in Biarritz drove two of us out to St Jean de Luz where some guy lived who had found my phone and reported it. The Gendarmes were delighted to turn on the lights and sirens and drive like hell, sensing the two Paddies might enjoy the crack. We did too and, gave them an appropriate not to mention appreciated memento which was immediately hung on the wall in the station.

Round tower

To make themselves popular to the GAA no less
Populer with the GAA where, the question is, their was according to mthe article 2 Corofin players involved in tSigursion final, 1 one for NUIG who traveled to the match while another Corofin playe, Silke who plays with UCD did not, now was Silke made aware of the transfer was being done, maybe he was carrying a knock. I am sure he would have loved to have being able to take part in the UCD celebrations, so it would only be fair if it was done for one and not the other

culmore

Silke is a Galway man and a Mayo Cop was driving the car . A bit of getting own back after Salthill

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom