"Gardai aiding and abetting evictions" Gardai disgrace themselves again

Dutch Gold and Sky

Well, their evidence has to be able to stand up to scrutiny in a court setting, unlike in the Jobstown attempted show trial where the evidence given by the members of AGS was corrupted and a proven web of lies.

I don't know why those lying coppers weren't done for perjury and contempt of court.
There's supposed to be an inquiry into the liars behaviour, but like most things in this banana republic it's brushed 'under the table' for fear of fully showing up the corrupt state.

'Middle Ireland' accept the above as normal behaviour in a modern state.
I think it's middle Ireland's RCC hang up's showing again.
And that's it in a nutshell, the monumental Divs of FFG will always support the establishment regardless, anything that goes against the grain and highlights the wrongs in this cesspit of an island will be cast out as scum or labelled as ISIS, the "I'm alright Jacks" will always take care of their own and feck the rest!

valamhic

Banned
Well, their evidence has to be able to stand up to scrutiny in a court setting, unlike in the Jobstown attempted show trial where the evidence given by the members of AGS was corrupted and a proven web of lies.

I don't know why those lying coppers weren't done for perjury and contempt of court.
There's supposed to be an inquiry into the liars behaviour, but like most things in this banana republic it's brushed 'under the table' for fear of fully showing up the corrupt state.

'Middle Ireland' accept the above as normal behaviour in a modern state.
I think it's middle Ireland's RCC hang up's showing again.
Your firing on all cylinder now. Why did you suddenly appear in December 2018? Did you only discover Politics.ie now after years of its existence.

Our politicians only appear at election time
You only appear at eviction time.

Pat Shortt - You wont get away with that here - Patsy The Caretaker - YouTube

valamhic

Banned
I have a bit o' news. Since Drew Harris too over as Commissioner, Garda overtime has been cut to a minimum. It was obvious that there was likely to be a racket at the house within the few days of the eviction. A normal police service would post a patrol car outside it as a crime prevention measure, but that would use overtime.

It's effecting other areas of policing too. There is not a bob for anything. Meanwhile State backed green coat renewables company Greencaot is buying up distressed wind farms to bate the band.

Fr. Ted Crilly

And that's it in a nutshell, the monumental Divs of FFG will always support the establishment regardless, anything that goes against the grain and highlights the wrongs in this cesspit of an island will be cast out as scum or labelled as ISIS
Worse than that, a 'file' will magically appear in TUSLA making accusations of child rape etc, like in the Maurice McCabe case....
Of course 'Middle Irelander's' accept this as a natural course of action.

Any sign of Middle Ireland's FFG inquiry into who knew what about Bill 'The Child Rapist' Kenneally?
Has Mehole being shouting from the rooftops demanding it?

muttsnuts

Looks like more arrests in the offing on this one.

Next few days is the word on the boulevards.

Getting the ducks in a row
You're either " in the know" or you've come to the logical conclusion that once they arrest one they would have to arrest all of them as soon as possible after!

Either way, I would expect more arrests soon. If only to make it seem like the first guy talked so they all start singing like canaries.

Emily Davison

Arrest made in Mayo over attack after Roscommon eviction

The man (54) was arrested in Co Mayo on Thursday morning in connection with the attack at the Roscommon home

The man is being detained at Castlerea Garda station under Section 30 - Offences Against the State Act 1939 as amended

Legal sources say the property now belongs to the bank as it successfully executed a valid possession order.

Fr. Ted Crilly

Arrest made in Mayo over attack after Roscommon eviction

The man (54) was arrested in Co Mayo on Thursday morning in connection with the attack at the Roscommon home

The man is being detained at Castlerea Garda station under Section 30 - Offences Against the State Act 1939 as amended

Legal sources say the property now belongs to the bank as it successfully executed a valid possession order.
A dissident shinner, was it?
Yesterday's news, Dear, anything new to add?

If the property belongs to the bank how come AGS have not removed the people in it for trespassing?

Myers Mimnagh

Worse than that, a 'file' will magically appear in TUSLA making accusations of child rape etc, like in the Maurice McCabe case....

Any sign of Middle Ireland's FFG inquiry into who knew what about Bill 'The Child Rapist' Kenneally?
He heh...the auld fry pan getting a bit of heat up there Edward!

Lookit, it will all come out in the wash, like the diesel, calm down, no need to go ‘top note ‘ too soon.

Let’s all relax here and let the law take its course, innocent till proved guilty an all that.

Wonder will the keystones trust a jury on this one.

They will have learned from Jobstown.

muttsnuts

A dissident shinner, was it?
Yesterday's news, Dear, anything new to add?

If the property belongs to the bank how come AGS have not removed the people in it for trespassing?
Gardai have to be instructed by the court to remove the trespassers. This requires an injunction application by the bank along with an attachment and committal order. Gardai cannot just safe in at present

valamhic

Banned

One of the surprises I got from the RTE documentary on Maurice McCabe was in relation to the original accusation of child abuse.
The girl's father was also a serving guard. I thought the girl was a young teenager who got a placement as an intern in Bailieboro Garda Station. This is very common for the past 20 to 30 years. Its to give young people work experience in a station and was never controversial. I thought this girl alleged she was inappropriately approached my McCabe and that her claims were based on recent memory.

In fact her claims were that she was on a stay over with McCabes children (as kids love doing). She was alleging an event when she was 5 or 6 years of age at least 8 years preciously. In times gone past such compliants would be shelved, but the law require it be notified t TUSLA (now run by Pat Rabbitt). Of course what ever hope there was of common sense with the Guards went out the window with Tusla. A crowd of pensil skirted you g women full of silly head shrinking education.

What happened here was that some Judge recommended a second tier of investigation into child allegations and its very very dangerous. No one is safe from them as Maurice McCabe learned the hard way.

valamhic

Banned
Gardai have to be instructed by the court to remove the trespassers. This requires an injunction application by the bank along with an attachment and committal order. Gardai cannot just safe in at present
There is no law which says that if you own a property (the occupant has no swatters title and is not paying rent) you can't plough in and turf them out. You can and it is done regularly in flats when land lords change the locks when they get him out. Its messy, if the Guards are called, the occupant is the occupant and many laws include the occupant with the owner as legally responsible. The guards will not help and if there are allegations of assault, it could cause trouble.

So you are correct , a court order is the way to go. Have you any opinion if the use of the high court to get rid of the eviction process altogether. ?

valamhic

Banned
The rules of the superior courts provide for application to the High Court to eject occupants. From my memory, lawyers realized years ago that the circuit court process was too slow, too cumbersome and ended with a messy eviction. The clever ones went to the High Court which issued an order for service on Pal to get out by a certain date. If he did not oblige, a warrant was issued and he was brought before the court. He either gave an undertaking to leave or was jailed. There was no eviction.

A Judge too issue at the replacement of the Circuit court by the High court as an abuse of process. I believe the High Court was a sop to the rich who could afford the higher cost of applying to the High Court, but uit did over burden the High court.

muttsnuts

There is no law which says that if you own a property (the occupant has no swatters title and is not paying rent) you can't plough in and turf them out. You can and it is done regularly in flats when land lords change the locks when they get him out. Its messy, if the Guards are called, the occupant is the occupant and many laws include the occupant with the owner as legally responsible. The guards will not help and if there are allegations of assault, it could cause trouble.

So you are correct , a court order is the way to go. Have you any opinion if the use of the high court to get rid of the eviction process altogether. ?
In the case of landlords they can't just turf out tenants be they commercial or residential, even if they're not paying rent. There is the rtb process and circuit court ejectment proceedings for commercial leases that must be complied with.

How does the high court remove the eviction process altogether? Evictions are inevitable in won't pay cases and those people are not just going to leave because a court order says so.

muttsnuts

The rules of the superior courts provide for application to the High Court to eject occupants. From my memory, lawyers realized years ago that the circuit court process was too slow, too cumbersome and ended with a messy eviction. The clever ones went to the High Court which issued an order for service on Pal to get out by a certain date. If he did not oblige, a warrant was issued and he was brought before the court. He either gave an undertaking to leave or was jailed. There was no eviction.

A Judge too issue at the replacement of the Circuit court by the High court as an abuse of process. I believe the High Court was a sop to the rich who could afford the higher cost of applying to the High Court, but uit did over burden the High court.
The high court was used for the possession order process until a few years ago as the lists were getting too long. The process was transferred to the circuit court a few years ago. Not much to do with costs and more a resourcing issue. Even with the high court the process for eviction was broadly the same. References to being brought before the court and a warrant issuing is still the attachment and committal procedure

Fr. Ted Crilly

PBP voter

Nebuchadnezzar

Poor 'Middle Ireland', being f**ked over by FFG's banker mates at will....

Mortgage interest rates in Ireland are now the second highest in the Eurozone - Independent.ie

No wonder people get into difficulty trying to pay back the loan sharks in AIB/BOI etc....

All Hail The Bankers.
All Hail The Bankers....

LOL at dopey 'middle Irelander's'......good little serfs.
Mmmm.....so what could we do about that I wonder?

How about encouraging outside competitors to enter the local market and undercut the established uncompetitive mortgage providers.

Not much chance of that when they see the shite KBC has been taking over trying to get debtors pay what they owe.

Your post is economically illiterate.