"Gardai aiding and abetting evictions" Gardai disgrace themselves again

Fr. Ted Crilly

A chance to take the law into their own hands cos the enemy was there. Fek all to do with a lawful repossession, that was just a smokescreen.
Is he one of Gimp Varadkar's 'dissident shinners' do you think?:D

Fr. Ted Crilly

Doubt it. They were probably the ones in balaclavas. And smart enough to make sure the anti eviction crowd didn't know who they were.
LOL, desperate times call for desperate smears....:smile:
And editing of posts which insult Dear Leader Varadkar....

TweetyBird

Criminals ?
Sure, that would be more accurate. There's a lot of stuff in the papers about dissidents with scant if any evidence to back it up. Lazy journalism. Yer man who owned the house spoke out against the violence.

muttsnuts

Sure, that would be more accurate. There's a lot of stuff in the papers about dissidents with scant if any evidence to back it up. Lazy journalism. Yer man who owned the house spoke out against the violence.
For a family who claim to be against violence they seem more than happy to profit from it by moving in and continuing to not repay the bank

Round tower

Last night a fella claimed that the gaurds was enquiring where he was the night of the attack, he disclswed nothing else, he would be a known SF man, if he was involved more than likely another well known SF was also involved who is probably be a SF candidat in the LE

freewillie

Did he ever think of getting a job?
Never crossed his mind. Gets a payment in cash for walking greyhounds for a local man. Has his few pints everyday, free newspapers, tea coffee and biscuits in the bookies, does a few harmless bets everyday which might or might not return a few Euros. Lives with the widowed mother and does the few messages for her and acts as carer( not that she needs caring too much). Between his labour and her pension they do all right. He is far too busy to consider a job.

Myers Mimnagh

Never crossed his mind. Gets a payment in cash for walking greyhounds for a local man. Has his few pints everyday, free newspapers, tea coffee and biscuits in the bookies, does a few harmless bets everyday which might or might not return a few Euros. Lives with the widowed mother and does the few messages for her and acts as carer( not that she needs caring too much). Between his labour and her pension they do all right. He is far too busy to consider a job.
Willie, there are thousands of those lads about the place, this is what is ruining our country.

Cretins tipping around doing this and that contributing nothing but working the system to its absolute limit.

These stults need cleaning out, work within the system or welfare stopped.

Way too much of this shooite going on.

Given the unemployment figures it should be minimal.

SuirView

Martin O’ Toole is the name of the arrested Mayo man.

Man in court following Strokestown incident - Independent.ie

And he’s quite the lovely fellow

Father fined over assault as daughter’s big day descends into chaos - Connacht Tribune

Very brave man, assaults wife, and kids, barring order, assaults Gardai, motoring offenses ... tries to destroy his daughters confirmation day, and he doesn’t even know what she looks like. And he’s the ‘victim’!
He sounds like another 'dole farmer'!

midlander12

Willie, there are thousands of those lads about the place, this is what is ruining our country.

Cretins tipping around doing this and that contributing nothing but working the system to its absolute limit.

These stults need cleaning out, work within the system or welfare stopped.

Way too much of this shooite going on.

Given the unemployment figures it should be minimal.
I agree. In good economic times there should be simply no able-bodied people on the dole, except those 'between jobs'. There were some figures during the week about several thousand people who had been on the live register non-stop for over 20 years. Absolute nonsense, and no political party will ever do anything about it for fear of upsetting the various 'charities' and NGO's that earn their crust from their permanent 'welfare economy'.

midlander12

Martin O’ Toole is the name of the arrested Mayo man.

Man in court following Strokestown incident - Independent.ie

And he’s quite the lovely fellow

Father fined over assault as daughter’s big day descends into chaos - Connacht Tribune

Very brave man, assaults wife, and kids, barring order, assaults Gardai, motoring offenses ... tries to destroy his daughters confirmation day, and he doesn’t even know what she looks like. And he’s the ‘victim’!
Charming character, typical of the 'yokes' that clog up the district courts week after week. Is he SF's latest latest lost cause - hot on the heels of Maduro?

WayOutWest

Last night a fella claimed that the gaurds was enquiring where he was the night of the attack, he disclswed nothing else, he would be a known SF man, if he was involved more than likely another well known SF was also involved who is probably be a SF candidat in the LE
It seems Gardai have a definite line of inquiry, anyone connected to SF.
By any chance were those people members of dissident SF.

Fr. Ted Crilly

LOL, some of the loons here are some of the funniest individuals I've ever had the misfortune to come across....

The Riddler is probably the most hilariously insane individual in 'Middle Ireland'....running around, sucking the langer off the dregs of the site trying to impress...:tongue:

Probably had too much soup over the years...

Little Britain - Scottish Hotel - Soup - YouTube

What a tosser.:D:D:D

Fr. Ted Crilly

Round tower

I agree. In good economic times there should be simply no able-bodied people on the dole, except those 'between jobs'. There were some figures during the week about several thousand people who had been on the live register non-stop for over 20 years. Absolute nonsense, and no political party will ever do anything about it for fear of upsetting the various 'charities' and NGO's that earn their crust from their permanent 'welfare economy'.
I am between jobs except i's 10 years this July, i keep applying for jobs but i will be 55 next month, most jobs i never hear anything back from them, i had an interview before christmas and at this stage i would think it was another failure

Last edited:

midlander12

I am between jobs except i's 10 years this July, i keep applying for jobs but i will be 54 next month, most jobs i never hear anything back from them, i had an interview before christmas and at this stage i would think it was another failure
You're the same age as me but to be honest I was talking about people who go on the dole at 18 or 20 and stay on it more or less indefinitely. I'm aware age discrimination is an issue.

Myers Mimnagh

I am between jobs except i's 10 years this July, i keep applying for jobs but i will be 55 next month, most jobs i never hear anything back from them, i had an interview before christmas and at this stage i would think it was another failure
People like yourself are the ones who deserve help, not the chancers who game the system.

It was set up to help people like you, hope you get sorted .