• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

"Gardai aiding and abetting evictions" Gardai disgrace themselves again

Fr. Ted Crilly

The man they arrested the other day was released.
Not going too well is it.
It'll be quietly forgotten over the next few months, perhaps a couple of slapped wrists.
All the gnashing of teeth by perverts from the Smurfit school of perversion won't change a thing.

It'll be a long time before any ex brit army scum venture south again.....

Edit; Just in case he goes whinging again, the poster referenced was asking me to 'get the lube' last week and has referred to 'spunking' on people several times during this week.
Now, that's perversion....

Last edited:

Emily Davison

Fr. Ted Crilly

Rodney Polo

These Tubes is all the same ...think they can do what they like and get away with it ...good to some are spending a bit of time behind the high walls ....

Round tower

Farmer owner of Roscommon eviction house to bring case against KBC Bank - FarmIreland.ie

If any damages he gets will he use it to pay off his ssustaantial debt., if the court against the KBC bank goes in his favour and say he gets say 20,000 eeuross, the judge should say well we will take that from the debt he owes them.
Heard that when a local quarry took him to court to get money he owned them which went against him, he tried to get the quaarry owners to pay his legal costs.

muttsnuts

Farmer owner of Roscommon eviction house to bring case against KBC Bank - FarmIreland.ie

If any damages he gets will he use it to pay off his ssustaantial debt., if the court against the KBC bank goes in his favour and say he gets say 20,000 eeuross, the judge should say well we will take that from the debt he owes them.
Heard that when a local quarry took him to court to get money he owned them which went against him, he tried to get the quaarry owners to pay his legal costs.
It's the brother of the debtor that is issuing these proceedings. He was living in the house but had nothing to do with the mortgage /loan....

This is no bad thing as it will bring clarity to the entire episode

cobhguy

From the article, it is the brother who also lived in the house who is taken the case, not the owner who owes the money.

cobhguy

It's the brother of the debtor that is issuing these proceedings. He was living in the house but had nothing to do with the mortgage /loan....

This is no bad thing as it will bring clarity to the entire episode
It will be an interesting case. What residential right is the brother claiming. If he is just a licensee, living there with his brothers permission, then the second his brother loses ownership, he loses all rights to be there. Is he paying rent, does the mortgage allow this. Some allow a live in renter. Court rules say renters have to be notified by the order of the case. If there a right of residence in the deeds, that would be very tricky for the bank.

I do remember that the Court rules were changed a few years back so that all adults in a house had to be on the summons. This case I think was started before that rule change i think.

So overall an interesting case.

Round tower

It will be an interesting case. What residential right is the brother claiming. If he is just a licensee, living there with his brothers permission, then the second his brother loses ownership, he loses all rights to be there. Is he paying rent, does the mortgage allow this. Some allow a live in renter. Court rules say renters have to be notified by the order of the case. If there a right of residence in the deeds, that would be very tricky for the bank.

I do remember that the Court rules were changed a few years back so that all adults in a house had to be on the summons. This case I think was started before that rule change i think.

It will be interesting, if court procedings had started before the court rules was changed, normally it would only applies to CC after the rules changes was made.

Round tower

It will be interesting, if court procedings had started before the court rules was changed, normally it would only applies to CC after the rules changes was made.

muttsnuts

The rule change was in 2015
Doesn't matter about the rule change or whether the brother was a defendant. the order for possession was obtained years ago and was never appealed. If the brother is claiming the order was wrong because he wasn't served or made a defendant, this will get him nowhere in this scenario given how old the order is. Plus, if he was a defendant... what could he have done to stave off tthe order in the context of the proceedings given he was only an occupier, not an owner

cobhguy

Doesn't matter about the rule change or whether the brother was a defendant. the order for possession was obtained years ago and was never appealed. If the brother is claiming the order was wrong because he wasn't served or made a defendant, this will get him nowhere in this scenario given how old the order is. Plus, if he was a defendant... what could he have done to stave off tthe order in the context of the proceedings given he was only an occupier, not an owner
There is nothing other that having an interesting in the property, which he might have had, that could of been a valid defence. However according to the paper, one of the orders was only got in January 2018. There were a couple of orders so it depends on which order the company were using to have the property possessed.

Fr. Ted Crilly

Excellent news.

Any sign of the ex-brit army scum coming south these days?
Where are all the arrests and court cases against the farmers who battered the same ex-brit army scum back home too?
I note the one trick pony mutt is commenting again.....funny that.....

Where's Myres Polo?:tongue:

muttsnuts

Excellent news.

Any sign of the ex-brit army scum coming south these days?
Where are all the arrests and court cases against the farmers who battered the same ex-brit army scum back home too?
I note the one trick pony mutt is commenting again.....funny that.....

Where's Myres Polo?:tongue:
Was wondering how long it would take for you to reappear and throw insults and nasty comments around. You clearly haven't got the intelligence to construct a coherent argument other than to constantly repeat your mantra about ex British army scum and your seemingly firm belief that the bank should not be able to enforce on an unpaid mortgage because something something ex-brit scum.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies