Gardai and Two Fellas in a Van

Fr. Hank Tree

Video doing rounds on Facebook - Welcome to Ireland page. The below is YouTube version.
[video=youtube;m58sETpc1A4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m58sETpc1A4[/video]

What do people think of this? Because the reaction is very mixed to say the least!

Guy who recorded video posted this under video
I recorded the video only me the driver and the coppers know exactly what was said. Do ya think we'd of been let go if we just talked to him like that for nothing? To be fair the fella in the back was sound as a pound ya can see by the stripes on his jacket he's a Sargent. We've seen him since and he's waved us through not a bother but as for the other fella he was just a down and out scumbag and hasn't been on that checkpoint ever since coz clearly he was looking to cause trouble he's bored or something. And as for all use little fat culchies calling us scumbags would our parents be proud. Dunno how use wore raised but I was told to treat people how they treat me whether it's the "scumbag" in the van next to me or some arsehole gangster with a badge and that's exactly what that ************************ER got.
So there you are you little fat culchies :shock:

EDIT: turns out this is a few months old so I only caught it now but don't remember anything here about it at the time. Mods may deem this to be too old and that's fair enough.

Last edited:

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Rots glad to see the "Bantering Irish " tradition is alive and kicking in 2017..:rolleyes:

midlander12

Pathetic stuff. Obviously the guy talks as well as he writes. Grim indictment of our 'most educated workforce in the world' guff.

Dame_Enda

Serious anger management issues.

Ardillaun

I could not have been a guard, dealing with people like that all day. They know their rights, of course - about all they know.

Northsideman

In Spain these guys would be dealt with in a somewhat different way.

GDPR

Does the video have sub-titles? I speak four languages but cant quite place that one.

midlander12

I could not have been a guard, dealing with people like that all day. They know their rights, of course - about all they know.
Of course there are those amongst us who would be looking for evidence of Garda harassment in this.......

okibb

I've seen a guard abused ten times worse.

About 25 years ago at temple street. kid on a bike threatening to kill guard. He (guard) was left reeling.

rainmaker

Administrator
Video doing rounds on Facebook - Welcome to Ireland page. The below is YouTube version.

What do people think of this? Because the reaction is very mixed to say the least!

Guy who recorded video posted this under video

So there you are you little fat culchies :shock:

EDIT: turns out this is a few months old so I only caught it now but don't remember anything here about it at the time. Mods may deem this to be too old and that's fair enough.
In the UK they would be given a couple of warnings about their language and then nicked for a public order offence. I remember seeing a video of such an incident on here once and many thought the UK police over react.

Well this is what it looks like when you do allow that sort that sort of thing.

Northsideman

In the UK they would be given a couple of warnings about their language and then nicked for a public order offence. I remember seeing a video of such an incident on here once and many thought the UK police over react.

Well this is what it looks like do when you allow that sort that sort of thing.
What about the video of the female cop getting dry humped in the street, FA done about it and that was worse.

rainmaker

Administrator
What about the video of the female cop getting dry humped in the street, FA done about it and that was worse.
I'm not aware of that?

Yeah, looked up - not sure what happened there - usually a few swear words in their direction and the threats of arrest for breach or disorder swiftly follow.

Northsideman

I'm not aware of that?
Happened in s street in London, she was assulted by a black guy who is clearly shown on video FA done about it.

rainmaker

Administrator
Happened in s street in London, she was assulted by a black guy who is clearly shown on video FA done about it.
Yeah, not sure what happened there - usually a few swear words in their direction and the threats of arrest for breach or disorder swiftly follow.

Northsideman

Yeah, not sure what happened there - usually a few swear words in their direction and the threats of arrest for breach or disorder swiftly follow.
So much for British cops, in Ireland he would have been smacked with a baton and rightly so.

Can't believe he wasn't nicked but you can't be raising racial tensions.

rainmaker

Administrator
So much for British cops, in Ireland he would have been smacked with a baton and rightly so.
Perhaps it was down to maintaining low tensions, I don't know. All I do know is that usually a couple of swear words in their direction are enough to warrant breach warnings - ignoring those warnings will get people into the custody suite.

''Swear at me again and you will be nicked - that's your last warning'.

Very surprised that man got away with that.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies