Gardai to investigate if false details given by banks to NAMA

Holy Cow

Following the recent claim by Frank Daly (NAMA) at the Oireachtas finance committee, the Gardai are to investigate if the banks gave false information to NAMA.

Will anything come of this? Of course not.

Garda officer to look at NAMA claims - RT News

TODevastated

Following the recent claim by Frank Daly (NAMA) at the Oireachtas finance committee, the Gardai are to investigate if the banks gave false information to NAMA.

Will anything come of this? Of course not.

Garda officer to look at NAMA claims - RT News
i am sure we will we listening to the ODCE or some other quango in 2 years telling us that it is a very complex allegation etc blah blah blah

harpsman

Correct.Nothing will come of this.Just a way of our betters throwing a few bones to the peasants.

hurricane

I suppose it all depends on where Fachtna has his investments ? But either which way it should be a quick investigation...8 - 10 years would be my guess.

krusty

i am sure we will we listening to the ODCE or some other quango in 2 years telling us that it is a very complex allegation etc blah blah blah
Also excuses like "unable to read files because they're encrypted" or the Gardai only have Office 97 on on their PC's and the files are written in Office XP .

stripey cat

I just walked through the blizzard in central Dublin. At one corner, there was gang of young men throwing snowballs at people. It sounds lighthearted, but this wasn't kids, and they were creating a really aggressive atmosphere, throwing snowballs at older people, a woman with a baby in pushchair, as well as cars and anyone else who happened by.

So what? Well, as I walked up the road past them, I realised there were two of our fine Guardians of the Peace sitting drinking coffee in the local Spar shop, watching this scene through the window and laughing and joking with each other.

Capt Blah

Website
www.mehearty.blogspot.com
there were two of our fine Guardians of the Peace sitting drinking coffee in the local Spar shop, watching this scene through the window and laughing and joking with each other.
And they are probably the hardest working gards on our street tonight petunia

The gardai are a useless police force - they couldn't catch their arse with both hands. And they will do exactly what Clowen & Co tell them to.

Aindriu

The gardai are a useless police force - they couldn't catch their arse with both hands. And they will do exactly what Clowen & Co tell them to.
Absolutely correct! There are some good individual gardai but the vast majority are feckin useless. They wouldn't have a hope in hell in joining any other European police force.

patrickofarrell

Twitter
Farelyboy
as usual nothing will ever come of it.everyone know's that bankers lied,but the government lied protecting them so even with the "best" police service in the world they won't be able to do anything.look at what happened when seanie fitz was arrested and then compare that that to the councillor who threw red paint on "Tub o'Guts" Mata Harney or theguy who drove his "toxic" Anglo truck into the dail gates! one law for the rich and another for the ordinary working people!Michael Mc grath knows the election is imminent and know's there is only 1 FF seat in cork south central next time around and unless Michael martin steps aside he's joining 430,000 others!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies