• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Gary Glitter

manna

There's a huge rumour going around Balbriggan that Gary Glitter (yes, Gary Glitter!) is living in Balbriggan. He's suppose to be living down by the train station. Could this be possible? Would he be legally able to live in the republic? Some people are saying that he is definitely living there. Does anybody have any information on this? If he is, how many more paedophiles from Britian are secretly living here!

Factorem

That'll keep the angry mob busy.

Tis a pity they wouldn't direct their energies elsewhere.

Bobert

Check the electoral register if you're suspicious.

EarlyBird

Probably just a rumour. If he was really living there he would stick out like a sore thumb............

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
We don't want scum like him in our country. Deport him at once if he is here. BTW he is from Australia not the UK.

Factorem

Is he living in one of those shoddily built 1-bed flats that are currently going ten-a-penny?

I wonder does he drive a Ford Focus?

Ah Well

I really hope that's not true. Living 150 miles from that bloke isn't remotely far away enough for me anyway.

Stroke

Heard this about a month ago, there's a very poor picture on the Dublin North page on boards.ie of a small man with a goatee with a very large minder walking down a street in Balbriggan.

I'm amazed the Redtops haven't reported this yet....

manna

It's doing the rounds in the local pubs and schools! I think if it's true people should know about it!

irelandproud

This is a joke how the hell was he left into this country.

What do we want? GLITTER OUT
When do we want? NOW.

Christine Murray

Website
www.poethead.wordpress.com
actually ask ff why there's inadequate legislation on protection and indeed why lreland has the most lax laws on solicitation and grooming in the e.u. l think its something to do with the necessity of a referendum and that is less imperative obviously than faffing round with blasphemy and other idiocies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies