Gary Johnson, Jill Stein Fail to Qualify for First Presidential Debate

dent

Major news, it brings it down to a one v one debate.

Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson and Jill Stein of the Green Party have failed to qualify for the first general election debate, in a significant blow to their already long-shot presidential campaigns.

The Commission on Presidential Debates said Friday that only Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton qualified to be on the stage at the Sept. 26 debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y.

The commission requires that candidates seeking to participate in the debates meet the eligibility requirement for president, have enough ballot access to win an Electoral College majority, and have at least 15% support of the national electorate in five predetermined marquee polls.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Jill Stein is deranged, and would have brought nothing new to the debate (as Trump and Clinton are also deranged)

Gary Johnson is somewhat more of a loss ...but not by much

cyp

Se0samh

Jill Stein is deranged, and would have brought nothing new to the debate (as Trump and Clinton are also deranged)

Gary Johnson is somewhat more of a loss ...but not by much

cyp

“All the world is queer save thee and me, and even thou art a little queer.”..............:rolleyes:

GDPR

Major news, it brings it down to a one v one debate.

Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson and Jill Stein of the Green Party have failed to qualify for the first general election debate, in a significant blow to their already long-shot presidential campaigns.

The Commission on Presidential Debates said Friday that only Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton qualified to be on the stage at the Sept. 26 debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y.

The commission requires that candidates seeking to participate in the debates meet the eligibility requirement for president, have enough ballot access to win an Electoral College majority, and have at least 15% support of the national electorate in five predetermined marquee polls.
I think there should be some debate involving Stein because it is likely to show her up as a total idiot. She is facing charges for vandalism which she committed recently. Imagine a POTUS with a criminal charge for vandalism.

jmcc

She is facing charges for vandalism which she committed recently. Imagine a POTUS with a criminal charge for vandalism.
I believe that they have a concept in the USA that one is innocent until convicted of the crime. Luckily for HRC, FBI decided not to pursue charges.

GDPR

I believe that they have a concept in the USA that one is innocent until convicted of the crime. Luckily for HRC, FBI decided not to pursue charges.
That's because she did not commit a crime.

mossyman

former wesleyan

Stein want's 9/11 to be looked at again. David Icke in a frock.

O

Oscurito

Watch this video and you'll see that the lack of attention (read scrutiny) of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson probably helps them. Personally, I'd vote for Joe Exotic.

[video=youtube;k3O01EfM5fU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3O01EfM5fU[/video]

toughbutfair

Her MAJOR platform is "to use quantitive easing " to erase student debt
(1)the president has no such authority
(2) When questioned about QE , she said it was a "magic trick that we don't really have to understand"

He wants to abolish the department the department of education and when discussing global warming said "in millions of years the sun will engulf the earth " which , while true, isn't really global warming.

toughbutfair

Watch this video and you'll see that the lack of attention (read scrutiny) of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson probably helps them. Personally, I'd vote for Joe Exotic.

[video=youtube;k3O01EfM5fU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3O01EfM5fU[/video]
I just saw that this morning. Amazing. Yet, they have about 8% of the vote so are relevant

O

Oscurito

I just saw that this morning. Amazing. Yet, they have about 8% of the vote so are relevant
320m and these 4 are the most qualified to be POTUS?

I don't think so.

It makes our line-up of seven candidates in 2011 look positively superlative.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies