Gay man comes out as FF councillor

borntorum

The people of Roscommon are in shock tonight as local homosexual John Keogh admitted he was a FF councillor.

Keogh said he decided to speak out in order to "quell rumours" circulating on social media.

"Its the 21st century" he may, or may not, have said. "Most people are willing to be more tolerant of difference. I'm not trying to force my inclinations on anyone."

However locals appear unimpressed, with one man calling Keogh a "pervert" and worrying that he "will infect local children with his vile pro-FF tendencies."

Keogh was unavailable for comment this evening. It's understood that his family have known about his deviant political leanings for some time, and are standing by him.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/fianna-fáil-councillor-comes-out-publicly-to-quell-rumour-mill-1.3215698

Cai

I suppose his family are able to access some sort of counselling service.

blokesbloke

Not bad! 8/10. Pity the eyes aren't blue but shure you can't have everything.

Armchair Activist

Good op. Made me laugh

gijoe

He's only turning gay to corral the Roscommon pink vote in the next locals - cute hoare. (no pun intended)

razorblade

Funny to hear a gay man coming out as a councillor isnt it supposed to be the other way around.

blinding

The people of Roscommon are in shock tonight as local homosexual John Keogh admitted he was a FF councillor.

Keogh said he decided to speak out in order to "quell rumours" circulating on social media.

"Its the 21st century" he may, or may not, have said. "Most people are willing to be more tolerant of difference. I'm not trying to force my inclinations on anyone."

However locals appear unimpressed, with one man calling Keogh a "pervert" and worrying that he "will infect local children with his vile pro-FF tendencies."

Keogh was unavailable for comment this evening. It's understood that his family have known about his deviant political leanings for some time, and are standing by him.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/fianna-fáil-councillor-comes-out-publicly-to-quell-rumour-mill-1.3215698
Surely there must be some sort of treatment for being a fianna fail councillor.......I hope his family are not too ashamed of him being a fianna fail councillor......

Fullforward

Is Ireland ready to accept this?

Cai

Surely there must be some sort of treatment for being a fianna fail councillor.......I hope his family are not too ashamed of him being a fianna fail councillor......
Didn't they use to do electric shock therapy?

gijoe

There is a 'conversion therapy' that the 'progressive liberal intelligentsia' run for FF/FG and other right-wing thinking people.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Nicely played :)

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Not bad! 8/10. Pity the eyes aren't blue but shure you can't have everything.
Really blokes, we should not be judging our Public Representatives on looks :rolleyes: But seeing that us Irish seem to elect them on whims anyway, maybe your on to something:shock:

Armchair Activist

Sadly its related to genetics. The man was born with this horrible affliction and warped political tendency. So some degree of sympathy is required.

New Threads

Most Replies