Gay man comes out as FF councillor

razorblade

I don't know any on a personal level but I've never met anyone who seemed straight who turned out to be gay. The famous ones , including Leo all seem gay
Gays come in all shapes and forms you know both effeminate and masculine.

SuirView

Ok folks,
Where's the story?

PC Principle

The people of Roscommon are in shock tonight as local homosexual John Keogh admitted he was a FF councillor.

Keogh said he decided to speak out in order to "quell rumours" circulating on social media.

"Its the 21st century" he may, or may not, have said. "Most people are willing to be more tolerant of difference. I'm not trying to force my inclinations on anyone."

However locals appear unimpressed, with one man calling Keogh a "pervert" and worrying that he "will infect local children with his vile pro-FF tendencies."

Keogh was unavailable for comment this evening. It's understood that his family have known about his deviant political leanings for some time, and are standing by him.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pol...s-out-publicly-to-quell-rumour-mill-1.3215698
These are the big stories in Ireland.

Congratulations I guess.

The gays should get over themselves. Nobody cares what ya do with yer Mickey.

toughbutfair

You need to get out more.
Gay pubs /nightclubs aren't my thing and I don't understand the fashion or their fascination with madonna , lady gaga etc. I see them at gay pride marches in the city centre and it's a scene that just isn't for me. I am perfectly happy going to the average bar.

Herr Rommel

The people of Roscommon are in shock tonight as local homosexual John Keogh admitted he was a FF councillor.

Keogh said he decided to speak out in order to "quell rumours" circulating on social media.

"Its the 21st century" he may, or may not, have said. "Most people are willing to be more tolerant of difference. I'm not trying to force my inclinations on anyone."

However locals appear unimpressed, with one man calling Keogh a "pervert" and worrying that he "will infect local children with his vile pro-FF tendencies."

Keogh was unavailable for comment this evening. It's understood that his family have known about his deviant political leanings for some time, and are standing by him.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pol...s-out-publicly-to-quell-rumour-mill-1.3215698

-1/10 for attempted humour.

toughbutfair

Confirmation bias at work. Maybe people don't feel comfortable enough around you to tell you that they are gay. I can understand why the wouldn't if your attitude here translates to real life interactions.

The majority of the gay people I know are not discernible as such. They're just people who are gay.
The men I know are straight , they have wives or girlfriends. There's no reason to believe that they are in the closet. Have never met a man and then days later somebody said he was gay and I was surprised. They usually have a higher pitched voice and just move their body like a woman. That's fine, each to their own. Stastically it is better for straight men as the female to straight man ratio improves

The men I know are straight , they have wives or girlfriends. There's no reason to believe that they are in the closet. Have never met a man and then days later somebody said he was gay and I was surprised. They usually have a higher pitched voice and just move their body like a woman. That's fine, each to their own. Stastically it is better for straight men as the female to straight man ratio improves
Yes. They are all like Mister Humphries. Every last one of them, FFS.

cricket

That's funnier than the OP.

PC Principle

For any other 'gays' that are afraid to come out there's a great self-help help book that claims to be the cure for your attention seeking behaviour.

It's called "6 Billion People Don't Give A Fûûk".

Only available in 'Bare back'.

Published by Simon and Shysters.

Last edited:

firefly123

These are the big stories in Ireland.

Congratulations I guess.

The gays should get over themselves. Nobody cares what ya do with yer Mickey.
Whoooooosh!

As with most things with this poster.

firefly123

I have no issue with fianna failers but they shouldn't be so in your face about it ya know?

Blokesbloke

I don't know any on a personal level but I've never met anyone who seemed straight who turned out to be gay. The famous ones , including Leo all seem gay
:roll:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom