Gay man comes out as FF councillor

enuffisenuff

Id be more embarrassed to come out as a FF councillor

Golden Phoenix

He's quite a good looking guy! :D

Golden Phoenix

The people of Roscommon are in shock tonight as local homosexual John Keogh admitted he was a FF councillor.

Keogh said he decided to speak out in order to "quell rumours" circulating on social media.

"Its the 21st century" he may, or may not, have said. "Most people are willing to be more tolerant of difference. I'm not trying to force my inclinations on anyone."

However locals appear unimpressed, with one man calling Keogh a "pervert" and worrying that he "will infect local children with his vile pro-FF tendencies."

Keogh was unavailable for comment this evening. It's understood that his family have known about his deviant political leanings for some time, and are standing by him.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pol...s-out-publicly-to-quell-rumour-mill-1.3215698
Much truth is spoken in jest.

:D :D :D

cricket

Is he part of the Linehan dynasty or did he slip in under the radar ?

HarshBuzz

I'd be more concerned, as a good-looking man myself, that this deviant would try to 'turn' me to FF-ingness.

They should lock him up! Where he can be among his own kind.

Cdebru

Surely there must be some sort of treatment for being a fianna fail councillor.......I hope his family are not too ashamed of him being a fianna fail councillor......
It's genetic, you will probably find his father or grandfather was a FF councillors as well.

publicrealm

I suppose all these FF Councillors will be entitled to free adoptions next?

And what about the STD rates amongst them?
They don't care about STD rates as all of their phone charges are covered by their expenses :mad:

I can only imagine the rate - they are known to have multiple unsavoury partners in their invitation-only tents - and they are completely promiscuous in making and picking up calls.

HYENA

No end to FF depravity, he will be selling passports next, hiding in bushes for money with supermarket bosses and sleeping with hairdressers.

Eoin Coir

The people of Roscommon are in shock tonight as local homosexual John Keogh admitted he was a FF councillor.

Keogh said he decided to speak out in order to "quell rumours" circulating on social media.

"Its the 21st century" he may, or may not, have said. "Most people are willing to be more tolerant of difference. I'm not trying to force my inclinations on anyone."

However locals appear unimpressed, with one man calling Keogh a "pervert" and worrying that he "will infect local children with his vile pro-FF tendencies."

Keogh was unavailable for comment this evening. It's understood that his family have known about his deviant political leanings for some time, and are standing by him.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pol...s-out-publicly-to-quell-rumour-mill-1.3215698
most solicitors & barristers are gay, just to be different

Blokesbloke

No end to FF depravity, he will be selling passports next, hiding in bushes for money with supermarket bosses and sleeping with hairdressers.
My darling, he is a gay man. Of course he's going to sleep with hairdressers!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom