Gay rights activist gets lifetime ban from the uk

NativeWildCat

Canadian Activist Speaks Out After Being Banned From UK For Posting Pro Gay Posters Saying ‘Allah Is Gay’

Canadian activist Laura Southern has received a lifetime ban from the UK after authorities accused her of distributing racist material.

The campaigner was keen to see what would happen if she started posting posters around Luton saying 'Allah is gay' and 'Allah is trans'.

She says it was a 'social experiment'. You don't have to be an expert in the Koran to know that Allah is pretty revered in the Muslim world, so it's not hard to guess that Southern's posters didn't go down well.

Not only did members of the Luton community confront her, but her and her pals were quickly addressed by the police. They told her what she was doing was a Public Order Offence and told her to pull down the posters before a 'situation' started where people 'could get injured'.

Canadian Activist Speaks Out After Being Banned From UK For Posting Posters Saying ?Allah Is Gay? - LADbible

Here's the 'dangerous' gay rights video below.

[video=youtube;AxjH5hZYTbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxjH5hZYTbQ&t=340s[/video]

cracjerz

Well there's enough tensions between the different 'communities' these days without an attention seeking Canadian sticking her oar in.

Karloff

It's interesting, when pro Islam clashes with pro gay, pro Islam wins in countries such as Britain.

NativeWildCat

Well there's enough tensions between the different 'communities' these days without an attention seeking Canadian sticking her oar in.
It shouldn't matter what her Nationality is as long as she's fighting for gay rights, in Spite of the tension between the communities. Similar to Peter Thachel in Russia.

[video=youtube;gP9I04MFgDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP9I04MFgDw[/video]

Lord Deputy

The UK is a messed up place. Any utterance or action that can be perceived as anti-Muslim will be clamped down upon. The Muslims rule the roost now and the British authorities are scared.

It is only a matter of time that the government will be ruthlessly enforcing Sharia law on the white indigenous people at the behest of the Iman’s. It’s easier that way rather than confronting a growing and aggressive ethnic group. This spineless ruling elite is now our greatest enemy and there’s nowhere to escape to, that is our tragedy.

Dearghoul

The UK is a messed up place. Any utterance or action that can be perceived as anti-Muslim will be clamped down upon. The Muslims rule the roost now and the British authorities are scared.

It is only a matter of time that the government will be ruthlessly enforcing Sharia law on the white indigenous people at the behest of the Iman’s. It’s easier that way rather than confronting a growing and aggressive ethnic group. This spineless ruling elite is now our greatest enemy and there’s nowhere to escape to, that is our tragedy.
And the weather is supposed to turn bad again over the Easter.

gijoe

Laura Southern is not a gay rights activist. She is a conservative anti-Muslim commentator and journalist. The notion that she as a result gets arrested under the Terrorism Act is a perversion of the term. She couldn't terrorise a butterfly.

Dan_Murphy

Laura Southern is not a gay rights activist. She is a conservative anti-Muslim commentator and journalist. The notion that she as a result gets arrested under the Terrorism Act is a perversion of the term. She couldn't terrorise a butterfly.
She does have connections to GI, and did try to interrupt the work of a rescue vessel in the Med.

gijoe

She does have connections to GI, and did try to interrupt the work of a rescue vessel in the Med.
She was not even on the vessel. And in any case it was interrupting a 'rescue vessel' it was intercepting their communications with the smugglers to report on their links with them. A case that the EU themselves claimed was happening as well.

Equinox

Na, she got arrested because the UK is terrified of the violent consequences of offending Muslims in the way that Salman Rushdie did and fear that the 'multiculturalism is our strength' narrative would collapse if people understood that multiculturalism requires a police state to enforce multiculturalism. Which that video pretty much proves.

If you can't understand that calling the cops because something offends you is both retarded and a waste of time then you're a fool, I hope that you understand that when the worm turns I'll defend you, but laugh in your face.

Last edited:

gijoe

Na, she got arrested because the UK is terrified of the violent consequences of offending Muslims in the way that Salman Rushdie did and fear that the 'multiculturalism is our strength' narrative would collapse if people understood that multiculturalism requires a police state to enforce multiculturalism. Which that video pretty much proves.
I agree entirely. The UK is in a Chamberlain appeasement phase regards Islam. When they finally wake up from that phase it will be too late.

NativeWildCat

[video=youtube;k15zFxXZMnU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k15zFxXZMnU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Morons on both sides. She's a moron for trying to stir things up, they are morons for getting so offended about this over real issues.

rainmaker

Administrator
Here's the 'dangerous' gay rights video below.
She is not a 'gay rights activist' - she is a far right activist with a history of confronting LGBT people, frankly, we have enough of them already.

Anyway, I thought you lot wanted hate preachers banned - or does that only apply to those who preach the kind of hatred you personally share?

Last edited:

_FARAH_

She should not be banned, she can tell me whatever she want all day long but I will tell her whatever I want too :lol:

Wistrich

Jeez, everyone is in favour of tougher borders and when it actually works, they're pissed off, total lack of consistency.

New Threads

Most Replies