Gay rights as a part of human rights in UL

derrick

Next weekend Jan 29th, the 3rd annual student human rights conference
will be held in UL. For the first time in its history
the conference will focus on Gay Rights as part of its line up. The
panel entitled "The Legalities Concerning Homosexuality in Ireland" will take
place on the Sat (the complete program is below)
I urge anyone interested to attend. I truely believe progress can be made in regards
all aspects of gay rights in Ireland.
Please see www.humanrights.ie for more info, or contact
me Derrick Howard, Gay Rights Panel CO-Ordinator
Eamil: derrickhoward90@hotmail.com
TEl: 0851434334

Friday 28th January
---------------------------------------------------
6.00pm - Conference Registration

7.00pm - Official Opening Rally of the 3rd Annual Students Human Rights Conference
An evening of poetry, music & song featuring Amen with Noirin Ni Riain,
Michael O Suilleabhain and Downton Crossing.

9.00pm – 11.00pm - Rally Reception
Lucas continue the celebrations across the street...All welcome.
The Locke Bar, Georges Quay, Limerick.

Saturday 29th January
---------------------------------------------------
9.30am - 10.00 am - Morning Coffee & Tea

10.00am – 12.00pm - Panels 1,2 & 3
Disability Panel, Women’s Rights Panel & Gay Rights Panel.

12.00pm – 1.00pm - Lunch

1.00pm – 3.00pm - Panels 3,4 & 5
Citizenship Panel, Traveller's Panel & Father’s Rights Panel.

3.00pm – 3.30pm - Afternoon Tea & Coffee

3.30am – 5.30pm - Workshop to establish a Students Human Rights Network
For the first time ever we are hoping to set up a national student’s human
rights network which will connect as many university societies and grassroots
members as possible. We hope to create something solid so that people will
communicate long after the conference is over. The idea is that all the human
rights energy spread all over the island will come together for future campaigns.
Facilities have been set in place via the website domain (www.humanrights.ie) and
the continuation of this annual event.

Banquet

7.30pm - Pre-Banquet Drinks
8.00pm - Banquet
10.30pm - Music from the Funk Junkies and Gan Ainm.
12.30am - DJ

Sunday 30th January
--------------------------------------------------
12.00pm - 2.00pm - The Israeli/ Palestinian Question

2.00 - 2.30 - Afternoon Tea and Coffee

2.30 - 3.30 - Key note Address.
Jean Monnet Theatre

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
What a joke - a glorified p1ssup, ye even have a DJ in the Agenda.

Clanrickard

12.00pm - 2.00pm - The Israeli/ Palestinian Question
The usual nut jobs meet up in other words. Why is the above being discussed and not Tibet or China generally or Iran or Saudi Arabia? Surely those human rights abuses merit discussion.

blokesbloke

What a joke - a glorified p1ssup, ye even have a DJ in the Agenda.
LOL I was going to remark on that. You're failing to understand our culture. Gays can't have any meeting without a DJ present, dear.

RepublicOfLuas

What next, pedo rights? You have the right to remain silent, hidden and preferably out of view. Ireland should not bend over backwards to suit the whims of those who have a penchant for faeces and spotted dick. Disgusting, animal-like behavior is not the sign of a progressive society, it is rather regressive and can only invite wrath.
What part of Uganda do you live in?

gijoe

I'm going to blame the Gay Lobby

What happened at #2...the user seems to be 'guest' which is very oddddd
Plus the OP is 2005 yet a 'guest' dug it out and responded in 2012.......

Male Nude Photographer

I'm looking foward to gay marriage in Ireland - I'd like to be the first to be officially married.

(and I'm on the hunt for a hot husband right now...........watch out all you fit guys!)

Nemesiscorporation

What next, pedo rights? You have the right to remain silent, hidden and preferably out of view. Ireland should not bend over backwards to suit the whims of those who have a penchant for faeces and spotted dick. Disgusting, animal-like behavior is not the sign of a progressive society, it is rather regressive and can only invite wrath.
Why don't you move to Afghanistan, Somalia, Uganda, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or USA where your views will be welcomed.

Roll_On

haven't heard from you in a while, thought you'd packed it in and moved to a less "decadent" society.

Buddies

teeheee

Do you really believe your own nonsense..

I reckon 100% of humans display 'animal like behaviour' in aspects of their life. Also, if you don't like the laws of the land, well I suggest you use your time machine to head back to whatever century you choose, you'll probably find lots and lots of Homosexual behaviour there too.

To equate paedophiles (see, i spelled it correctly) to gay people should be an automatic banning offence..Not because I disagree with your right to say it, but its been done to death.

I have sex with men, and women (admittedly not very often, and i'm probably not very good at it either)
But not with kids
Would you believe that?

blackpitts

If your issue is with bodily waste you may want to reflect on the other bodily waste products a penis may encounter during vaginal sex. Or perhaps you're into piss.