GDPR - Will it stop the spam

• Thread starter Deleted member 51920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 51920

The new GDPR is set to become law at midnight
Meantime I am being spammed by hundreds of organisations looking to continue spamming me
Will these new laws be effective?
And what are the implications for organisations who dont observe these new EU laws?

Morgellons

The new GDPR is set to become law at midnight
Meantime I am being spammed by hundreds of organisations looking to continue spamming me
Will these new laws be effective?
And what are the implications for organisations who dont observe these new EU laws?
Yep, feel your pain. Good news is I have passed the humanity test and am definitely not a robot!

D

Deleted member 34656

I’m not replying to any of them as I’m quite sure I will hear from them again regardless.

jmcc

No. And the f*cking gobshítes in the EU who came up with this stinking pile of shíte should have one second of life deducted for each goddamned GDPR e-mail that people have had to waste time on because of their brainfart.

an modh coinniolach

It's purely a make work scheme for the consulting classes.

It will not result in the laying of another brick, the treatment of another patient, the solving of another crime or the manufacture of another good. An utter waste of time for all and sundry.

D

Deleted member 51920

It will not result in the laying of another brick, the treatment of another patient, the solving of another crime or the manufacture of another good. An utter waste of time for all and sundry.
But maybe a bit more needed regulation in the online world?
I dont believe the regulations are extreme by any means

fifilawe

Perception is what Corporations strive for.Just paint a pretty picture regardless of how many deadbodies you amass, the collateral damage is par for the course.

seanof

No. And the f*cking gobshítes in the EU who came up with this stinking pile of shíte should have one second of life deducted for each goddamned GDPR e-mail that people have had to waste time on because of their brainfart.
Apart from third world spam, the biggest spam problem I have is from various branches of Tipperary County Council and various organisations affiliated to it. It seems to have shared my email address widely.

I expect the Tipperary sh1te to cease tomorrow. If it doesn't, I'll certainly report them.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies