Gemma O' Docherty in Wicklow

mickterry

Gemma went down to Wicklow on the weekend to make a new video. More racist nonsense. She roped in a local business owner and a right shit storm has started. Check out YouTube Gemma in Wicklow. Mad stuff

Socratus O' Pericles

My ma used to say it's unfair and wrong to mock the mentally unwell.

the secretary

She just seems to constantly threaten to sue people if they say anything about her.
It's the way she tries to silence her critics.

amsterdemmetje

She exposes what the lefty perverts have in store for children.
Me bolix she is a dangerous bint who only gets attention from weak minded individuals who can't think for themselves like you for instance. Ffs check out her rantings on the jurno killed in Derry and the fire in Norte Dame jesus wept get a grip.

Splodge

Me bolix she is a dangerous bint who only gets attention from weak minded individuals who can't think for themselves like you for instance. Ffs check out her rantings on the jurno killed in Derry and the fire in Norte Dame jesus wept get a grip.
You’d hope the Garda are keeping a close eye on him.

Politics matters

Nope, I like so many others have had enough of the same the corrupt policies of FG/FF and the false opposition. We want something different that is why so many people are getting behind this woman and the small number of others who are willing to stand against the rotten establishment in this country.

Buchaill Dana

She exposes what the lefty perverts have in store for children.
Its not the left in this country with a history of child abuse though, is it... Haven't seen her livestream from Maynooth

Buchaill Dana

She just seems to constantly threaten to sue people if they say anything about her.
It's the way she tries to silence her critics.
Which is ironic considering how aggressively she defends her right to talk shit. By ironic I mean blatantly hypocritical.

That said, time to ignore her. She gets waaaayyy too much time on here considering how abjectly irrelevant she is.

amsterdemmetje

Nope, I like so many others have had enough of the same the corrupt policies of FG/FF and the false opposition. We want something different that is why so many people are getting behind this woman and the small number of others who are willing to stand against the rotten establishment in this country.
Nope ? as in you couldn't be bothered seeing what she said about the Obamas having something to do with the Paris fire or Nancy Pelsoi having something to do with the killing of a Journalist in Derry. I mean of course this is the type of person who will save you and the rest of the band of ejits that follow her sure why wouldn't she ,shes the pillar of sanity, mother of jaysus .

RasherHash

amsterdemmetje

Off beat, lol ffs i had a scroll through the absolute scutter on her Twatter feed till my eyes could read no more of the puke . Oh sweet jesus but she is demented ,doesn't surprise me Rasher is a fan.

RasherHash

Lol, I'd say you're a bigger fan than me Amster, or rainman or whatever you're calling yourself today.

Anyhoo, this is Gemma in good voice, excoriating the failed 'police force' AGS, she makes some good points esp. wrt-Google, interesting she reckons they'll be in trouble in the US.

Plus the fact that they didn't arrest the (pantomime) 'Nazi' yet (the poor sap the antifa fascists planted do the HH). Will he and his accomplices be arrested and banged up for ten years for HATE CRIME? Eh...no of course they won't :LOL: ...

Bea C

Off beat, lol ffs i had a scroll through the absolute scutter on her Twatter feed till my eyes could read no more of the puke . Oh sweet jesus but she is demented ,doesn't surprise me Rasher is a fan.
What did she say about Notre Dame?
I missed that one.

Top Bottom