Gemma O' Docherty in Wicklow

Clanrickard

Nope, I like so many others have had enough of the same the corrupt policies of FG/FF and the false opposition. We want something different that is why so many people are getting behind this woman and the small number of others who are willing to stand against the rotten establishment in this country.
Oh she is different alright.

MsDaisyC

Nope, I like so many others have had enough of the same the corrupt policies of FG/FF and the false opposition. We want something different that is why so many people are getting behind this woman and the small number of others who are willing to stand against the rotten establishment in this country.
Remind me, how well did she do in May? 1.8%? She didn't even get her deposit back and that was before most people saw what a bigoted cray cray Gemtrails is.

rainmaker

Administrator
The psychological spectrum considered 'normal' is a lot broader than people think ;)
Yeah, the idea the Church isn't responsible for historical abuse because it was infiltrated by the Communists with gay priests is probably beyond even the extreme ranges of that spectrum.

New Threads

Most Replies