• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Gemma O'Doherty - A modern Irish Patriot

GDPR

Gemma O’Doherty is a multi award-winning journalist whose work has shone a light on some of the darkest corners of Irish life. Former Campaigning Journalist of the Year, her investigations have led to the reopening of a number of unsolved murder cases involving police corruption and political interference.

Lately, Gemma has been on several crusades most notably her campaign against Google who removed her video channel. Gemma bravely staged a protest live at Google HQ and forced the executives there to change their minds and reinstate her channel.

The reason her Channel was removed according to Gemma is that the state is organising a campaign against her for highlighting several truths that not only damage the credibility of the government but the credibility and independence of Irish media.

Some consider Gemma a racist, some claim she has lost her marbles, for me and many others she is a beacon of light in a dark Ireland where the very things Gemma campaigns about are very much true.

Some of the areas that Gemma has highlighted include,

Exposing the fake Refugee protests orchestrated by Residents Against Racism, more recently in Rooskey Roscommon.

She understands the control of Soros.

The reality that our media is controlled

Discussing the stories others won't dare discuss.
Gemma O'Doherty on Twitter

Now she is launching a new Movement

So what is Gemma to you? A true patriot, a woman gone nuts, a Woman playing to an audience or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:

GDPR

I was impressed with how she handled Google, stood her ground and refused to budge. Eventually had her account reinstated.

Wagmore

Only listened for about 10mins but she sounds impressive

GDPR

Gemma is a shining light, a true journalist who broke free from the reigns of controlled media and is working towards a peaceful revolution of ideas.

Jack O Neill

Gemma is a shining light, a true journalist who broke free from the reigns of controlled media and is working towards a peaceful revolution of ideas.
Saw somewhere recently where the first human may be alive today who may live to be 1000 years with the help of AI , hopefully its Miss Doherty .By the year 500 a few people might not consider her an idiot and a crank who is damaging to her message

Clanrickard

muttsnuts

When you look at her Twitter, two things stick out to me... she believes the usual conspiracy theories about fluoridation, vaccination and new world order stuff and she uses her platform to attack any entity she has ever had a falling out with. She also associates with and praises some questionable people.

She's just another one of these fringe group figurehead. She will not change the world or ireland for that matter as many people would not vote for her

RasherHash

When you look at her Twitter, two things stick out to me... she believes the usual conspiracy theories about fluoridation, vaccination and new world order stuff and she uses her platform to attack any entity she has ever had a falling out with. She also associates with and praises some questionable people.

She's just another one of these fringe group figurehead. She will not change the world or ireland for that matter as many people would not vote for her
Who?

GDPR

If only one of those things were true would it not scare you?

Sometimes you have to sort through the trash to find the truth.

RasherHash

People who attack her always go to these topics; she has vids on them but doesn't dwell on them. Fluoridation, vaccination are well worth discussing and I'd say most people are interested in knowing more about what our government decides (in their 'wisdom' ffs :rolleyes: ) what they will put in our bodies.

The NWO is an interesting one; mentioned as far back as George Bush snr., "Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. [...] The Gulf war put this new world to its first test". I don't believe that a 'committee' is behind all governments directing what they do, otoh the US rules the roost, with Aipac in the wings forcing their hand on pursuing Israeli war policy and crushing opposition to their dictats.