• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Gemma O'Doherty - A modern Irish Patriot

muttsnuts

I asked the poster what politician he thought might be a good European candidate and speculated, correctly, he would not answer as he is more interested in trolling than politics.
Kind of beside the point really... we're discussing gemma o'doherty as a potential candidate.

Sarellano

F

Farage has something gemma does not... an ability to debate and orate. Gemma does not.

Every speech she makes goes...." look at issue X, they are destroying our country, this cabal of elites hate ireland. They are traitors, etc"
We don’t elect politicians to carry on campaigning for their election when they get in. You have no way of knowing how she would perform.

muttsnuts

We don’t elect politicians to carry on campaigning for their election when they get in. You have no way of knowing how she would perform.
I can have an educated guess.... I predict she'll do as well as she did in the presidential election. Based on previous performance and her ability to organise meetings of only thirty people.

laughingiraffe

That's not hedging your bets..It's common sense. She's a failure if she does not get elected and if by some miracle, she does get elected, she will be simply seen as a crackpot and shunned by the other meps. She will get nothing done as a member of European parliament so she'll be a failure again, although the wages are nice for her!
If she gets the government talking about insane immigration it will be a complete success.

Sarellano

C
I can have an educated guess.... I predict she'll do as well as she did in the presidential election. Based on previous performance and her ability to organise meetings of only thirty people.
Speculating on the size of her meetings as an ordinary citizen as a metric or a race she didn’t participate in would not really help educate a guess.

amsterdemmetje

I asked the poster what politician he thought might be a good European candidate and speculated, correctly, he would not answer as he is more interested in trolling than politics.
Preferably anyone who thinks that the massacre of 50 people might be a false flag and who attracts people who ignore that conspiracy loony shyte ,the likes of your good self .

Baron von Biffo

It's worth comparing that to Renua, which was fishing in roughly the same end of the gene pool. They could attract hundreds of people to meetings and had 5 Oireachtas yet failed to win a single seat at the GE.

O'Doherty will likely not poll well enough to save her expenses and nor will anyone who contests the election under her banner.

amsterdemmetje

I didn’t ask you and yet you failed to answer.
You seem to think this forum has different rules for you socky, it doesn't ,anyone can comment and theres fup all you can do about it.
I said anybody other than racist conspiracy donkeys like Gemma ,thats an answer but then im sure like Gemma and the pond life that follow her you only see and hear what you want to.

Sarellano

You seem to think this forum has different rules for you socky, it doesn't ,anyone can comment and theres fup all you can do about it.
I said anybody other than racist conspiracy donkeys like Gemma ,thats an answer but then im sure like Gemma and the pond life that follow her you only see and hear what you want to.
The textarea box at the bottom of the page should more than suffice for your random rants. Learn to use it.

amsterdemmetje

The textarea box at the bottom of the page should more than suffice for your random rants. Learn to use it.
Aw snowflake are my comments on Gemma's obvious lunacy on the NZ attacks to hard to handle, are you ok do you need a safe space ?

amsterdemmetje

The far right really aren't up to much on here or in this country, i've never came across such utter wimps on all my travels.
They love to latch on to such obvious tools as Gemma and aren't up to much defending her when things like her comments on the NZ killings,they just chose to ignore it.Typical cowards.

Sarellano

The far right really aren't up to much on here or in this country, i've never came across such utter wimps on all my travels.
They love to latch on to such obvious tools as Gemma and aren't up to much defending her when things like her comments on the NZ killings,they just chose to ignore it.Typical cowards.
Gemma isn’t ‘far right’ dummy.

General Mayhem

F

Farage has something gemma does not... an ability to debate and orate. Gemma does not.

Every speech she makes goes...." look at issue X, they are destroying our country, this cabal of elites hate ireland. They are traitors, etc"
She is a very good interviewer.

Buchaill Dana

I notice a few spanners on here, new posters only on this thread ralking absolute ball sweat. Bit like the abortion thread. They will be gone in May.