• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Gemma O'Doherty - A modern Irish Patriot

BACKTOBASICS

So you are saying because she said" hallmarks "she didn't think it was a false flag but maybe might of been a false flag and this explains how "hallmarks" in her comment makes it ok . Is there some other ineterpedition you would like to put forward for anyone saying it "HAD ALL THE HALLMARKS OF A FALSE FLAG OPERATION " .Explain then what your interpretation of that statement is by her ,this should be good.
I already explained it to you but you are unable to decipher it - your problem.

Ask some of your friends to help you out.

Clue: hallmarks (looks like) - does not mean conclusively that something happened.

Last edited:

Buchaill Dana

Clue: hallmarks (looks like) - does not mean conclusively that something happened.
You have all the hallmarks of being a violent paedophile.

General Mayhem

The people on this thread ranting against O’Doherty are too thick to follow her, it’s hilarious.

I believe that the collapse of the twin towers on 9/11 bore the hallmarks of controlled demolition.

I also believe that the twin towers did not collapse due to controlled demolition.

Incoming froth in five...four...

muttsnuts

Ridiculous statement. She said it to mean she thinks it was a false flag attack. There's no other explanation

amsterdemmetje

Jesus the excuses you guys will go to condemning someone who categorically suggested that the attack were a false flag you should be ashamed of yourself for being so flippant with what she suggested.

Sarellano

Jesus the excuses you guys will go to condemning someone who categorically suggested that the attack were a false flag you should be ashamed of yourself for being so flippant with what she suggested.
Are you afraid Gemma might influence you or something?

I find I can entertain all sorts of views without changing my mind. How awful to be you.

Buchaill Dana

Are you afraid Gemma might influence you or something?

I find I can entertain all sorts of views without changing my mind. How awful to be you.
Its not her having views thats the issue

Its the views themselves.

If this needs explaining....

amsterdemmetje

Unlike you she has more than two and unlike you, she can articulate them. Troll.
You actually haven't anything to say other than call a poster a troll or ignore points they make because you cant deal with what they are saying ,you with the 67 posts .

StirCharles

That’s the spirit, hedge your bets and hide, if she wins, best thing ever. If she loses, best thing ever.
She is certainly being gifted a fantastic opportunity to get more publicity. I do not see any advantage to her winning aside from financial. She just needs to be in debates. She will instead aim for The Dail. She may nor run in the euro though.
I would if I was her be concerned at the National Party which over the past week seen the subscriptions explode to over 500 just yesterday alone

StirCharles

Nice to see that GOD has her hat in the ring. She will gain a lot of new supporters. Happy days.

muttsnuts

Nice to see that GOD has her hat in the ring. She will gain a lot of new supporters. Happy days.
If anything she will lose supporters. To maintain her current following she will have to remain all-in on her outrageous views but in doing so she won't pick up any new followers. If she softens those views she will lose her core base of full-retard tinfoil hat merchants. Quite the catch-22

Golah veNekhar

It’s nice to see some of that diversity the far left keep piddling about, in action.
The Hard Left used to be the intellectual ones but they seem to have abandoned thinking after the end of the Cold War at least as regards the Western world.

Buchaill Dana

I dont think she will. The bedwetting conspiraloon community is small, she has her friends and enemies in that subset. To kerp them, she has to keep up the krazy, which keeps her at well under 1%. Waste of money. Tone it down to try and briaden her appeal out of the gutter, she loses the bread and butter cabbages that pay the bills and is still nowhere.

Its actually a very bad idea from her.