Gemma O'Doherty - A modern Irish Patriot

Cellachán Chaisil

Upcoming event in Bantry's Maritime Hotel feat. Ms Doherty cancelled due to complaints apparently
Ignored this I see:

1552678022164.png

The woman is a ghoul with a history of taking advantage of other's suffering for her own self-promotion.

Cellachán Chaisil

She should be pretty from speaking in public?
She can say what she wants in public. But people don't have to accommodate her.

But again, no comment on the content of her of her tweet? Is that you Gemma?

Cellachán Chaisil

You support trying to silence her so?
Bit of a Nazi thug too are you?
Who else should be silenced in your view?
I didn't say she should be silenced. I said people don't have to give her a platform to broadcast her batshit crazy views.

Tell us again, do you support her claim that the NZ attack was a false flag?

Appears Gemma thinks white supremacists can do no wrong.

stonesinhispockets

Is this the same Gemma O'Doherty who was banned from FB and then staged an 'occupation' of their HQ until it was lifted? And then claimed victory on the day the ban was lifted as scheduled?

Yep. That's modern patriotism right there.

Cellachán Chaisil

Is this the same Gemma O'Doherty who was banned from FB and then staged an 'occupation' of their HQ until it was lifted? And then claimed victory on the day the ban was lifted as scheduled?

Yep. That's modern patriotism right there.
Youtube, and she was only banned from livestreaming because she kept including a copyrighted image in her broadcasts.

laughingiraffe

I didn't say she should be silenced. I said people don't have to give her a platform to broadcast her batshit crazy views.

Tell us again, do you support her claim that the NZ attack was a false flag?

Appears Gemma thinks white supremacists can do no wrong.
You were asked should she be banned from speaking publicly at events like this.
You won't answer.
Good little facist

Hillmanhunter1

You won't answer.
Good little facist
Funny how fascists are always the first to deploy the "fascist" label (even if they can't spell fascist).

Opposing fascism is not fascism - it's just defending democracy and decency.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
G O'D is an ideologically possessed fruitcake. Calling this a false flag is beyond the pale/border and miles into fruitcake territory. Fruitcake.

Hitchcock

G O'D is an ideologically possessed fruitcake. Calling this a false flag is beyond the pale/border and miles into fruitcake territory. Fruitcake.
I question if G'OD believes half the stuff she is spouting. There has been a decisive shift in her narrative since she failed to get the Presedential nomination - yes the corruption stuff is still there but the race/anti muslim stuff seems to be new - I don't recall it being there previously. She seems to be shopping around for controversial issues that will get her publicity and an audience. The woman has serious mental health issues in my view.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
I question if G'OD believes half the stuff she is spouting. There has been a decisive shift in her narrative since she failed to get the Presedential nomination - yes the corruption stuff is still there but the race/anti muslim stuff seems to be new - I don't recall it being there previously. She seems to be shopping around for controversial issues that will get her publicity and an audience. The woman has serious mental health issues in my view.
The last sentence of your post is the only one I would unhesitatingly agree with.

Hitchcock

The last sentence of your post is the only one I would unhesitatingly agree with.
Yeah, fair enough - I'm simply speculating but I don't recall her racist/islamophobe narrative previously.

muttsnuts

The only good thing about her performance on Twitter over the last 2 days is it kills her and ACI stone dead.
Totally agree with this. I don't see how anyone can support her after comments like that. It wasn't a one off either as she sent another tweet a half hour later doubling down on the lunacy

Cellachán Chaisil

You won't answer.
Good little facist
I told you what I believe. I don't believe the law should ban her, but hotels are free to decide whose platform they help spread.

She's the one who throws people out of her meetings.