General election choice,bank bailout/ no bank bailout

king5494

It's a choice now between FF,FG,LAB or SF,ULA,IND.

The establishment parties all support the EU/IMF dung deal and keep everything ticking along nicely ,just tinker around the edges , AHH isn't that nice.

I think we all know that change has to come?.

"Revolution and change happens peacefully if allowed or violently when not".

JFK

G

Gimpanzee

It's a choice now between FF,FG,LAB or SF,ULA,IND.

The establishment parties all support the EU/IMF dung deal and keep everything ticking along nicely ,just tinker around the edges , AHH isn't that nice.

I think we all know that change has to come?.

"Revolution and change happens peacefully if allowed or violently when not".

JFK
I'm all for choice.

I understand what the establishment are offering. I don't understand what the others are proposing.

Can you explain where we will get the 20bn needed that is not being generated to run the country? Please... don't start with the wealth tax. Something credible, that amounts to an 11 digit number on an annual basis.

king5494

I'm all for choice.

I understand what the establishment are offering. I don't understand what the others are proposing.

Can you explain where we will get the 20bn needed that is not being generated to run the country? Please... don't start with the wealth tax. Something credible, that amounts to an 11 digit number on an annual basis.
Again I will explain ,the State is not bust the bailout of the banks is making us bust. We are well able to pay our state debt and cut the banks loose keeping one national bank and limit withdrawals . This is what all the blooming international Bankers and Economists with no vested interest are advising as well.

It's not complicated, Time to start looking after ourselves as opposed to European banks which is what the bailout is really for.

Fr. Hank Tree

I'm all for choice.

I think you'll find that the thread is about the bank bailout. What you are referring to is the sovereign debt. This thread isn't about that though.

king5494

So FG have admitted now that they wont contest the Bailout deal so whats the bloody point in waffling on about it then.

Again no choice but to split parties down the middle BAILOUT/NO BAILOUT

tullahogue

Sinn Fein No bailout! Cut the banks and the bonholders loose, not our debt and deal with our soveriegn debt.

king5494

Come on SF show the people what FG/LAB are really like (FFlite)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies