General Election Issue: Put the Bast**ds on Trial

Bill D Gallows

Regardless of who forms the next government or when, we should be seeking that those who caused this catastrophe are charged and convicted for their actions or omissions.

I am sick to my back teeth of empty rhetoric from various politicians, so lets make this an election issue, as much as fixing the economy.

What has happened goes beyond bad luck or incompetence. Thousands of peoples lives either have been or will be destroyed by these people, namely politicians, bankers, regulators.

There's not much point in blaming people if there's no consequence for those actions.

These people need to be brought to justice swiftly and effectively, so which party are going to do it ?

BlackLion

Regardless of who forms the next government or when, we should be seeking that those who caused this catastrophe are charged and convicted for their actions or omissions.

I am sick to my back teeth of empty rhetoric from various politicians, so lets make this an election issue, as much as fixing the economy.

What has happened goes beyond bad luck or incompetence. Thousands of peoples lives either have been or will be destroyed by these people, namely politicians, bankers, regulators.

There's not much point in blaming people if there's no consequence for those actions.

These people need to be brought to justice swiftly and effectively, so which party are going to do it ?
??????

Wouldn't FG/LAB/SF just replace the FF bankers with their bankers?

Sometime back in the Celtic Tiger boom, a mixture of Ireland's increasing amounts of Money and a new genearation of T "the money" D's created a new type of rabies and it infected all the so called "fatcats". But instead of making them angry, it just made them incompetent and slow to act.

I would call it Representative Evil-The Video Game

These guys are just as brainless as FF

Sham96

You suspend the constitution. Lock them up. Stop all payments to this coalition. Force them to leave Ireland or go to jail for a very long period. Treat them as they treat others.

morse

Just vote them out, disown them, make fun of them and send them to digg turf via a community sentence.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies