Generation Identity Watch.

roc_

The recently formed Irish branch of this pan-Europe organisation carried out its first "branding" and marketing exercise (orchestrated by the European leadership) last week, w/e 24th November. You can see the footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lt5IbjjLEs8

Looking into this group, there are a couple of things that strike me.

a. It is exceedingly well organised, and disciplined.
b. Its leadership are actually very bright. With that, slick and charismatic. e.g. Martin Sellner (It is difficult to find much information on the leader of the Irish and UK chapter, Damhnait McKenna).
c. The usual internet pond-life (those who have amply demonstrated their primary intent and sentiment to be intolerant, racist, bigoted and driven by hatred of the "other" etc.) are literally fawning over them. (Example).

This organisation have highly successfully deployed a strategy on the internet that I have noted in the past about the websites that inform the "opinions" of some of the most right-wing hateful bigots on this forum. i.e. they shroud their key messages to make them "fashionable", "intellectual", "youthful", typically by drawing on beautiful, intelligent young women to "discuss" issues on youtube videos and the like. (Example).

Their key messages are as follows:

– Anti-left-wing: anti-left wing attitudes
– White displacement (that migrant populations will completely erode the ethic homogeneity of Europe)
– Cultural preservation (the perceived cultural threat posed by migrant populations, much emphasis on ‘heritage’ and ‘culture’ etc.)
– Anti-establishment (the establishment’s complicity in and support for the migrant crisis)

One thing to note is that their leadership are very careful to stay away from overt "racism", and to emphasise "non-violence".

However, any cursory examination of what their actual rank and file members are saying (for example over on ******************, the Irish GI member, "Irish Warrior") well reveals the truth about actual attitudes to "the other", and love of violence for its own sake!

(Not to mention how the organisation has a distinct paramilitary flavour at its top levels, and runs military training camps and so on. e.g. Generation Identity: Far-right group sending UK recruits to military-style training camps in Europe | The Independent

No doubt they are too clever to directly engage violently black Muslims. They need wide appeal. Rather, their current focus is on "the left wing" who they say are facilitating the "invasion". (If you look at what their rank and file membership are saying, for example that poster again over on ******************, you will see him talking about violent confrontations with "the left", and continual derogatory references to them (progressives) as "the filth" and other such terms.)

Aside from this aspect, they try to popularly and widely appeal to the most numbers of young disaffected youth as they can through their carrying out glamorous "stunts" and appeal to base sexual insecurities typical of young men like they want to appeal to, and other such tactics.

So, in this thread, I would politely ask we try not get too hung up on whether the numbers of immigrants coming to Europe may pose certain problems that stem from certain strands of Islamic belief. (Quite obviously, there are some concerns, and they are concerns held by an increasing number of people, as we have seen from the like of Brexit and Trump's election. But there are proper channels and institutions already existing that are currently working out the problems in a manner that is careful to try and avoid harm and prejudice falling on vulnerable, innocent people.)

This group certainly tries to make its appeal in a manner that sounds reasonable and evenhandedly. But as above, if you scratch the surface, you find this is not the real truth. If you look to the origins of the group and the associations and networks they are forming with radical anti-Zionist and traditional far right groups, you see a reflection of the type of hate speech that is on forums like I mentioned above. i.e. General anti-migrant sentiment across the board; conspiracy theories, typically anti-Semitic in nature; discussion of the perceived sexual threat posed by migrants (e.g. ‘rapefugees’); so called ‘whitegenocide’, and the other long list of devices used to stoke fear (Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate etc.)

Anyway, I would like to set up this thread to keep an eye on them. Not only in this country, but across Europe (and allegedly they see the Irish and UK chapters as "a bridge" across to the US). The above is just the result of an hour I spent last night trying to find out a bit about them.

Finally, some literature to try and understand them better includes - Generation Identity ‒ A Declaration of War Against the '68ers (the '68ers' are anyone inspired by the civil rights movement and other cultural phenomena of those times).

Also, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Provokation-Götz-Kubitschek/dp/3935063768/ (can't seem to find a copy of this book which seems to be a very important influence on them. If anyone comes across one could they let me know where I could get a copy. Thanks.)

These guys self-importantly wave the banner of "Patriot" around over their heads. But they don't represent anything I have ever most valued about the Irish and our way of life.

<Mod> This thread has been merged with "Generation Identity". </Mod>

Last edited by a moderator:

jackdonny9876

>want to stop white genocide in white countries and thinks Ireland is for Irish

HOW DARE THEY HAVE ANY PRIDE IN THEIR HERITAGE AND BLOOD!!! THOSE RACISTS

Last edited:

roc_

>want to stop white genocide in white countries and thinks Ireland is for Irish

HOW DARE THEY HAVE ANY PRIDE IN THEIR HERITAGE AND BLOOD!!! THOSE RACISTS

How ironic that this gets posted up by someone with an avatar of Brian Boru.

FYI, historical studies now show that Brian did not free Ireland from a Viking occupation, simply because it was never conquered by the Vikings! (within only a few generations, after their first settlements were established, these Norse citizens had converted to Christianity, intermarried with the Irish, and often adopted the Irish language, dress and customs!).

The 12th-century book, Cogadh Gaedhil re Gallaibh (The War of the Irish with the Foreigners) that promoted the popular opinion of him, was just that - a story-book!

Last edited:

GDPR

roc_ are they are Philo-Semitic and Pro-Zionist. They don't seem to have any objections to Liberal Parliamentary Democracy or Free Market Capitalism, or even aversions to them. For those reasons I'm surprised that they have drawn your ire. Also what annoys me about them is that while they make such a big about the threat of Islamization they never mention the Americanization which has poisoned and shrivelled the soul of Western Europe from within since the 1950s. I don't think outside of small spectrum of people, often the most noble of our peoples I might add, Islam as such is capable of appealing to indigenous Europeans en mass. If Islam does conquer the West it will be due not to Muslims themselves but death culture of contraception and the myopic and petty individualism that accompanies it.

roc_

The usual high sounding phrases, references, insinuations, smears, veiled agendas, said for their own sake, that hardly, barely, ever, touch on any actual truths, Ratio. Or even the subject at hand. I'm quite sure you will go off now again on your usual thread diversionary tactics, so back on ignore for you.

GDPR

roc_ I have become thoroughly black pilled from going back to reading the Old Testament and looking at things as they are unfolding in our contemporary world through it's lens. As the economic prospects of people become increasingly less and less with the added problems of environmental crisis the myopic and petty individualism and bland optimism that you and others continue to like to think will be enough to bind together Western societies even if they are increasingly failing to that will become untenable. Rather than any hope for a glorious resurrection of traditional European Civilization though I see the rapid descent into very brutal Dark Age.

Website
www.merrionstreet.ie
The recently formed Irish branch of this pan-Europe organisation carried out its first "branding" and marketing exercise (orchestrated by the European leadership) last week, w/e 24th November. You can see the footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lt5IbjjLEs8

Looking into this group, there are a couple of things that strike me.

a. It is exceedingly well organised, and disciplined.
b. Its leadership are actually very bright. With that, slick and charismatic. e.g. Martin Sellner (It is difficult to find much information on the leader of the Irish and UK chapter, Damhnait McKenna).
c. The usual internet pond-life (those who have amply demonstrated their primary intent and sentiment to be intolerant, racist, bigoted and driven by hatred of the "other" etc.) are literally fawning over them. (Example).

This organisation have highly successfully deployed a strategy on the internet that I have noted in the past about the websites that inform the "opinions" of some of the most right-wing hateful bigots on this forum. i.e. they shroud their key messages to make them "fashionable", "intellectual", "youthful", typically by drawing on beautiful, intelligent young women to "discuss" issues on youtube videos and the like. (Example).

Their key messages are as follows:

– Anti-left-wing: anti-left wing attitudes
– White displacement (that migrant populations will completely erode the ethic homogeneity of Europe)
– Cultural preservation (the perceived cultural threat posed by migrant populations, much emphasis on ‘heritage’ and ‘culture’ etc.)
– Anti-establishment (the establishment’s complicity in and support for the migrant crisis)

One thing to note is that their leadership are very careful to stay away from overt "racism", and to emphasise "non-violence".

However, any cursory examination of what their actual rank and file members are saying (for example over on ******************, the Irish GI member, "Irish Warrior") well reveals the truth about actual attitudes to "the other", and love of violence for its own sake!

(Not to mention how the organisation has a distinct paramilitary flavour at its top levels, and runs military training camps and so on. e.g. Generation Identity: Far-right group sending UK recruits to military-style training camps in Europe | The Independent

No doubt they are too clever to directly engage violently black Muslims. They need wide appeal. Rather, their current focus is on "the left wing" who they say are facilitating the "invasion". (If you look at what their rank and file membership are saying, for example that poster again over on ******************, you will see him talking about violent confrontations with "the left", and continual derogatory references to them (progressives) as "the filth" and other such terms.)

Aside from this aspect, they try to popularly and widely appeal to the most numbers of young disaffected youth as they can through their carrying out glamorous "stunts" and appeal to base sexual insecurities typical of young men like they want to appeal to, and other such tactics.

So, in this thread, I would politely ask we try not get too hung up on whether the numbers of immigrants coming to Europe may pose certain problems that stem from certain strands of Islamic belief. (Quite obviously, there are some concerns, and they are concerns held by an increasing number of people, as we have seen from the like of Brexit and Trump's election. But there are proper channels and institutions already existing that are currently working out the problems in a manner that is careful to try and avoid harm and prejudice falling on vulnerable, innocent people.)

This group certainly tries to make its appeal in a manner that sounds reasonable and evenhandedly. But as above, if you scratch the surface, you find this is not the real truth. If you look to the origins of the group and the associations and networks they are forming with radical anti-Zionist and traditional far right groups, you see a reflection of the type of hate speech that is on forums like I mentioned above. i.e. General anti-migrant sentiment across the board; conspiracy theories, typically anti-Semitic in nature; discussion of the perceived sexual threat posed by migrants (e.g. ‘rapefugees’); so called ‘whitegenocide’, and the other long list of devices used to stoke fear (Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate etc.)

Anyway, I would like to set up this thread to keep an eye on them. Not only in this country, but across Europe (and allegedly they see the Irish and UK chapters as "a bridge" across to the US). The above is just the result of an hour I spent last night trying to find out a bit about them.

Finally, some literature to try and understand them better includes - Generation Identity ‒ A Declaration of War Against the '68ers (the '68ers' are anyone inspired by the civil rights movement and other cultural phenomena of those times).

Also, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Provokation-G%C3%B6tz-Kubitschek/dp/3935063768/ (can't seem to find a copy of this book which seems to be a very important influence on them. If anyone comes across one could they let me know where I could get a copy. Thanks.)

These guys self-importantly wave the banner of "Patriot" around over their heads. But they don't represent anything I have ever most valued about the Irish and our way of life.
Are you still pssed that you got a lifetime ban?

It has been a long time coming but this is the end result of what happens when you make immigration a Taboo subject.

The people of this country have never been asked if they want mass third world immigration, they are watching the country being invaded by people who share no cultural heritage and no historic values.

When you look at mainland europe the facts and figures dont lie, third world immigrants are destroying the countries they relocate too. This is why far right movements are not just growing but they are becomming a force.

Ireland is always last to follow, as long as our politicians refuse to hear the silent majority and ask us if we want this then the far right will rise here and like Europe become a powerful force.

Last edited:

Saturninus

Hipster nazis as many have described them. Don't expect them to get much membership in Ireland but they use the same tactics as PETA to get attention so expect a few headlines about their shenanigans.

They must have good SEO people, I was trying to dig out an article that said they're run behind the scenes by old neo-nazis with links to Alexander Dugin and other far right organisations but the first 3 - 4 pages of results link to their own material.

GDPR

Uh roc_ 68ers refers to those who came out of and see as glorious the orgy of destruction by anarcho-Trot bourgeois degenerates and delinquents during May and June of 1968 in France which saw the defeat of the industrial struggles they attempted to piggy back on and many believe were the work in part of the CIA in order to terrify the Gaulists to fully embrace the American camp.

fat finger

Here's what I want to know. When someone goes to court in this country to give evidence, they take an oath on The Bible before doing so. If a jewish or muslim immigrant goes to court here and refuses to swear on The Bible, saying he only recognises talmudic or sharia law, what then does the Judge do?

GDPR

Hipster nazis as many have described them. Don't expect them to get much membership in Ireland but they use the same tactics as PETA to get attention so expect a few headlines about their shenanigans.

They must have good SEO people, I was trying to dig out an article that said they're run behind the scenes by old neo-nazis with links to Alexander Dugin and other far right organisations but the first 3 - 4 pages of results link to their own material.
Neo-Nazis hate Alexander Dugin (and also Vladimir Putin who dealt with them in firm fashion in the Russian Federation).

Website
www.merrionstreet.ie
I understand they can swear on the Koran or the Jewish book. Naturally they can also just swear to tell the truth without a book as atheists already do. Its a silly outdated practice anyhow

RasherHash

Neo-Nazis hate Alexander Dugin (and also Vladimir Putin who dealt with them in firm fashion in the Russian Federation).
Yeh, but that doesn't suit roc_ agenda so it will be quietly ignored.

As you say they seem to be a Zionist supporting org so prob for little roc_ right there :(

raspberry tea

Here's what I want to know. When someone goes to court in this country to give evidence, they take an oath on The Bible before doing so. If a jewish or muslim immigrant goes to court here and refuses to swear on The Bible, saying he only recognises talmudic or sharia law, what then does the Judge do?
If they cannot observe or comply with the laws here they should not be here.

raspberry tea

Look if GI are pseudo Nazis, they are doing themselves no favours and nobody will support them. We do not have that history where we oppressed people, we were subjected to the famine and the troubles and everything inbetween, the whole Nazi thing just does not sit well with us!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies