George Osborne's gruesome comments about Theresa May

Wascurito

It's no secret that George Osborne doesn't like Theresa May. She sacked him summarily when she took over Tory Party leadership last year. In the meantime, he has become editor of the London Evening Standard and has used every opportunity to have a right old go at her.

He gloated over the disastrous election result in June calling her a dead woman walking.

How and ever, the most recent comments - saying that he would not rest until Theresa May was chopped up in bags in his freezer - suggest that what was once a cordial loathing has now taken on the tones of something more akin to a pathological obsession.

It's well established that female politicians attract particular ire and resentment and the abuse they get online can take on a threatening, violent tone. Clearly, this tendency also extends to posh boys like George Osborne who is moved to a particular fury when a woman gets one over on him.

The Guardian: George Osborne criticised for gruesome remarks against Theresa May

Wascurito

I'm tempted to say that this looks very much typical of the sort of playacting that tends to go on in the Tory party. Nice to see it break surface every now and then so we can view it.

Thar she blows.

I loved this:

Asked for the prime minister’s reaction, her official spokesman said: “The contents of the former chancellor’s freezer are not a matter for me.”
It neatly draws a picture.

What a loathsome creature he is. I sort of like May in a way. She is desperately incompetent, though.

mr_anderson

It's well established that female politicians attract particular ire and resentment and the abuse they get online can take on a threatening, violent tone. Clearly, this tendency also extends to posh boys like George Osborne who is moved to a particular fury when a woman gets one over on him.
It is ? :confused:

silverharp

I'd imagine Trump has racked up more threats than all female politicians in power at the moment. Wasnt there a couple of studies in the UK that suggested that male politicians got more abuse?

GDPR

Oh come on Jews particularly Jews in the Zionist colonial project are often hyperbolic, insanely so even! (It is one of the things I like about Jews). So Goy decides to engage in a bit of hyperbole to, what is it to you Wascurito? Why the need for the whole "Ov vey! Shut it down routine"?

Boy M5

I loved this:

It neatly draws a picture.

What a loathsome creature he is. I sort of like May in a way. She is desperately incompetent, though.
She is loathsome, inept, doctrinaire, incompetent.
Also completely out of her depth for years. Compounded by nastiness.
She covered up real home office data so she could whip up hatred against immigrants (intelligent ones, working and paying taxes if they stayed but most of these - international students returned home in the main).
She is placing party (defined by swivel eyed loons)

She is destroying her own country and exploding a dirty bomb in ours.

As for Gideon - family are anglo Irish from Tipp. His obsession with austerity damaged his country and delivered brexit.
To suggest cutting up people is on a par with thst posh boy cockney geezer Guy Ritchie.
Pathetic and nasty.

blinding

Osbourne is very immature for a grown man .

Its brings the British system into disrepute that the likes of Osbourne and Boris Johnson can rise to the levels they have achieved with what appears to be little or no ability .

Going to the right schools with all that entails appears to give these people without any recognisable ability a grossly unfair advantage .

She is loathsome, inept, doctrinaire, incompetent.
Also completely out of her depth for years. Compounded by nastiness.
She covered up real home office data so she could whip up hatred against immigrants (intelligent ones, working and paying taxes if they stayed but most of these - international students returned home in the main).
She is placing party (defined by swivel eyed loons)

She is destroying her own country and exploding a dirty bomb in ours.

As for Gideon - family are anglo Irish from Tipp. His obsession with austerity damaged his country and delivered brexit.
To suggest cutting up people is on a par with thst posh boy cockney geezer Guy Ritchie.
Pathetic and nasty.
Oh, I agree with everything you say about her. Her incompetence and malfeasance run deep. I sort of admire someone who can continue in that role despite her very obvious failings.

Gideon is another issue entirely.

Boy M5

Oh, I agree with everything you say about her. Her incompetence and malfeasance run deep. I sort of admire someone who can continue in that role despite her very obvious failings.

She's a toxic clusterf*ck.
She reminds me of Alec Guinness's character in Bridge over the River Kwai.

He is appalling.

None of these people look at what their actions are doing to others' present & futures.

Imagine if a Taoiseach wanted to push up our corporation tax rates and reverse O'Malley's initiative to keep children at school until they are at least 16. Whilst simultaneously reducing scale and standards of our indigenous agribusiness.

Then sell it as "patriotism" "the will of the people".

that's what Brexit is to UK.

Of course our agribusinesses is threatened by Brexit. Bigly.

Betson

It's well established that female politicians attract particular ire and resentment and the abuse they get online can take on a threatening, violent tone.
No it is not , what is well established is that it gets highlighted and commented on more when it female politicians or public figures.

Any study done on online abuse relayed or criticism related to gender has found that male get far more of it be it politicians , journalists , celebrities etc etc. But women take it far more to heart and complain about it a lot more.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4083934/male-conservative-mps-are-more-likely-to-get-online-abuse-than-anyone-else-study-reveals/

Nesuno

You must adore our shower of incompetents so.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies